We Ranked Every DRILL/DRIVER From Beginner LVL To Expert LVL (What Level Are You?) In this video we rank some of the best 20V and 18V Hammer Drill/Drivers in the world and some of the not so best Drill/Drivers in the world, which level does your favorite tool brand come in at? We broke down the list of Drill/Drivers into 4 different categories which are, Single Use/D.I.Y. , Apprentice Style Tools, Professional Style Drills, and Expert quality drill/drivers. What we factored in our rankings was Price, Durability/Build Quality, and which features were included on the drills such as a hammer mode or not. What category did your favorite tool brand drill/driver fall into? Let us know in the comments section below, also let us know your list down below too! Thank you for watching.

1. faster things on November 6, 2021 at 10:36 am

Wow craftsman is higher end quality .wow there junk sold in Walmart this is why you buy what you know what works . everyone has an opinion and they all stink. You guys like Milwaukee so you get tons of free tools . I hate them they have not honered there warranty for me so there not worth the price. They don’t last a long term better than others for less. They also don’t offer all the types of tools I own and use daily. You got to rate all tools one company sells that you need on battery and if you look at that it’s down to 2: Milwaukee and royobie. 😂 Or own 30 battery types and chargers. Last I saw those 2 owned by same company.

2. Moon Peach on November 6, 2021 at 10:39 am

👍

3. Bill Bradshaw on November 6, 2021 at 10:40 am

Not a fair test of DeWalt! You used the home center line of DeWalt tools and compered them against the industrial tools of Hilti and the others. The "industrial" line of DeWalt tools will give you better motors, bearings, chucks and so on to be an equal comparison. Their "industrial" line of tools will last longer for about the sane price if you can buy at an Industrial Supplier.

4. MemphisBelle on November 6, 2021 at 10:45 am

DeWalt gang

5. Dan Gosse on November 6, 2021 at 10:47 am

A bad carpenter blames his tools, a good carpenter can build anything with what he has, these videos are BS, passion and skill beats any brand!

6. Victor Coroy Cuevas on November 6, 2021 at 10:47 am

999 flexbolt 6 am

7. Richard Vincent on November 6, 2021 at 10:48 am

Agreed

8. Lky Lky on November 6, 2021 at 10:49 am

Agree!👏

9. L N on November 6, 2021 at 10:49 am

Lol dewalts stuff is ok, but there batterys always to hot or to cold or to wet or to dry or to wimpy to charge up as your working. Its my experiance anyway

10. Edward Varner on November 6, 2021 at 10:50 am

All my guys run Milwaukee, I prefer Rigid. I also really like Dewalt. Basically anything Ryobi and above will work great for a decade or more for 99% of consumers.

11. Backyard-Built-Trucks on November 6, 2021 at 10:53 am

DeWalt is over rated , Porter Cable and Bosch have outlived all the others I have owned.

12. Bob Bob on November 6, 2021 at 10:53 am

I’m going from a brand named ferrex to dewalt. Ferrex does some half decent usable cheap tools most of them are £20 each some cost more depending what you get. Angle grinder for example is £25 I’ve put my ferrex tools trough some hard times and they always get the job done but my dewalt tools are on a whole new level!!

13. Christopher Wright on November 6, 2021 at 10:53 am

Agreed

14. Timberslasher NC on November 6, 2021 at 10:54 am

I have been in the logging business 30 years and noone punishes their tools any more than I do in the field. Milwaukee Fuel beats them all including Snap On and Ingersol Rand…
    Ride Red!!!

15. joshua shaffer on November 6, 2021 at 10:55 am

I put Milwaukee, dewalt and ridgid in the same category.

16. Apex Legends Champions Club on November 6, 2021 at 10:56 am

I saw some German guys use some German brand drill drivers of orange color scheme, when I tried it, it was the most quality I felt in my life but I cannot remember what the brand was since it was only exclusive to Germany and even more to their top of the line market.

17. Brandon Tingstrom on November 6, 2021 at 10:57 am

He doesn’t know what to do with his hands like Ricky bobby.

18. Kris churchy on November 6, 2021 at 10:57 am

The same company that makes Milwaukee makes hart my man

19. Donnie Miller on November 6, 2021 at 10:58 am

Safety glasses and gloves are highly recommend guys….

20. BIGLAZY74 on November 6, 2021 at 10:58 am

Learned nothing I have seen expensive tools fail every way possible while my walmart shit dusts off and keeps going

21. sean masters on November 6, 2021 at 11:01 am

I have the Milwaukee combi drill and impact driver and they are fantastic bits of kit and not that expensive either absolutely love the kit

22. Karl T on November 6, 2021 at 11:01 am

I agree with Milwaukee

23. Christopher Wright on November 6, 2021 at 11:03 am

Agreed

24. laernulieNlaernulieNlaernulieN on November 6, 2021 at 11:04 am

I’m not even going to watch the video after seeing the clickbait thumbnail with Ryobi in the PRO section. No professional uses Ryobi 👎

25. all4dh8rz on November 6, 2021 at 11:07 am

I have an Ryobi 4.0ah battery that is 8 years old and still going strong! This is quality and durability only DeWalt and Milwaukee can dream of! Say what you want to say but I don’t care Ryobi’s the best!

26. David Lee on November 6, 2021 at 11:09 am

Wow, this guy is annoying.

27. You Happy now on November 6, 2021 at 11:11 am

Ridgid is best because the warenty period

28. Claud Brown on November 6, 2021 at 11:12 am

I do agree with tou

29. 1 2 on November 6, 2021 at 11:13 am

I’ll just stick to buying the old school stuff that never quits from estate sales on the real cheap.

30. Johnny Kurplutzo on November 6, 2021 at 11:13 am

Great tools manufactured by child labor 😂

31. phxntmofficial on November 6, 2021 at 11:14 am

drinking game: take a shot every time he says tool or tools

32. Lucas Baker on November 6, 2021 at 11:14 am

I worked my ridgid drill for a year and snapped it while drilling a hole. Took it to home depot and a month later had a brand new drill in my hand for free🤷‍♂️

33. Michael Meyer on November 6, 2021 at 11:15 am

People only hate Milwaukee because they set it down on a granite counter top without the battery and cracked it, aka user error.

34. Joshua Morren on November 6, 2021 at 11:15 am

I use expert tools from Milwaukee in my opinion it is a extremely good drill

35. cole mahaney on November 6, 2021 at 11:16 am

i use PC and Craftsman

36. Jarod Needham on November 6, 2021 at 11:17 am

Milwaukee…nuff said.

37. Facepunch1 on November 6, 2021 at 11:21 am

I approve.

38. Michael Meyer on November 6, 2021 at 11:23 am

Dewalt is just for builders to throw around. Milwaukee is what real professionals use. Like a fine wine, Dewalt is natty ice.

39. Michael Meyer on November 6, 2021 at 11:23 am

Talking about bosh drill bits going thru anything like brick and tile obviously never tried drilling thru stainless.

40. Milt Lance on November 6, 2021 at 11:24 am

Ryobi! Trash.

41. Ranvir Gill on November 6, 2021 at 11:25 am

agree

42. jus Sladeya on November 6, 2021 at 11:26 am

I’ve always said tools depend on your trade …. if you are building decks all day everyday then u need the higher end stuff …. I use to be a Dewalt only guy but Ryobi has been treating me really good and I like Bosch as well … I save the Dewalt jus for going thru concrete and boring holes I use ryobi n Bosch drivers for any regular use stuff …. Milwaukee tools are great as well have some of those too

43. Hilario Hernandez on November 6, 2021 at 11:28 am

I can’t take this channel serious anymore. Milwaukee the best? They’re paid Milwaukee henchmen

44. Alex Gamble on November 6, 2021 at 11:28 am

Agreed 👍

45. a3ng25 on November 6, 2021 at 11:29 am

You guys should do a video about which power tools it makes sense for a "pro diyer" to spend money on pro grade vs a budget version.

46. Purpleseven5 on November 6, 2021 at 11:29 am

Best drill for home use a long with kit/tool box? Can someone help. It’s a gift for my handy sister:) thanks in advance.

47. Over Roast on November 6, 2021 at 11:31 am

I like Coke so hikoke works

48. Framez Gaming on November 6, 2021 at 11:32 am

Swedish carpenter, only festool.

49. James Broughton on November 6, 2021 at 11:33 am

Hey bro, I love your videos I just subscribed, and I’m also from near Philly, I’m in the remodeling/additions trade too, and was wondering if you ever wanted an Australian guy with a lot of work ethic, to come on a episode and maybe even join the team, it would be an honor and a great opportunity, please reply to my comment if this sounds interesting to you guys

50. Johnny Kurplutzo on November 6, 2021 at 11:35 am

Look at all those pretty colors