Arizona Summer Vegetable Planting Guide

Arizona Summer Vegetable Planting Guide

Arizona Summer Vegetable planting basically never stops. You may think it does because the temperatures get so high but the fact is we can plant and harvest several things all through the summer. In today’s video I give you a long look at what you can plant in June, July, August, and September. The goal of this video is to show that you have many chances to correct things that didn’t work in early spring planting that could pay off for you later.

Each month I will continue to offer insight into what you can plant, while I hope that you take this long look as a perspective of planning more than anything. Doing the research really helped me zero in on future planning in a way that I hadn’t considered before.

Happy Planting!

#ArizonaSummerVegetablePlanting
#ArizonaSummerGarden
#ArizonaSummerVegetableGarden
#AzSummerGardening
#AZSummerVegetablePlanting
#AzGardening
#CanIGardenInAZ

Follow Me on Instagram: @allpurposemom

1. Sus Gwin on November 13, 2021 at 11:04 am

Okra? 😉

2. Nicholette Nicoletti on November 13, 2021 at 11:04 am

I am so happy I found your page!! I struggle so bad to grow in Arizona cuz I treat it like I’m still out east. Thank you for taking the time to share all the knowledge you have gained!

3. Sheila Fade on November 13, 2021 at 11:11 am

We have had so much rain in Houston and I hope the weather channel is wrong because we have about 6 more days of rain

4. Pure Pondering on November 13, 2021 at 11:13 am

Thank you for all the work you put into the planting guides. I’m still learning desert gardening. Kingman’s not quite the same as Phx, but it’s close enough that your guides are very helpful. My tomatoes aren’t as far along as yours, but they’re looking good. I got the shade cloth on my strawberries finally. I need to replant beans, malabar spinach, and corn. But my cardoon is coming up really well!

5. karenxo on November 13, 2021 at 11:23 am

I planted seeds towards the end of February, we are now in June and most of my plants are small sprouts. I water my garden 7am and I have shade up. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

6. Debra Ornouski on November 13, 2021 at 11:31 am

Great info! I love your new yard especially that tree with the swing, thanks for sharing, very helpful

7. missswissdreamer on November 13, 2021 at 11:32 am

Very helpful, especially since I always feel behind with all the planting – great to get ready for 4 months so that is enough time to plan – I am grateful for all your sharing 🙂

8. James House on November 13, 2021 at 11:36 am

Your monthly lists are always so helpful! Just now starting to pull the spent plants from the winter/spring plantings. Next will be reconditioning the soil to be ready for the next plantings! My new shade cloth has really extended the grow time (and harvest) from the previous planting. Have a great week.

9. Robyn Davis on November 13, 2021 at 11:38 am

Another good vlog filled with a lot of valuable information! Thanks for all your info

10. Abby Lopez on November 13, 2021 at 11:38 am

any flowers these months?

11. DeeDee N Vegas on November 13, 2021 at 11:39 am

I’m wondering can you tell us where you got that seed organizer from?

12. Michelle Collie on November 13, 2021 at 11:39 am

where do you get your watermelon at? I am using a 60% shade, is that good enough?

13. nickrecker1 on November 13, 2021 at 11:47 am

Thank you!

14. C Reinicke on November 13, 2021 at 11:48 am

I’ve got 3 brussel sprout plants.. each is developing very different.. one has many on it but have to get bigger to harvest.. but I’ve had bugs destroy most of my cabbage and broccoli.. so I’m looking forward to replanting for fall.