Patio Gardening – Home Made Planter Box Greenhouse – Vancouver

Patio Gardening – Home Made Planter Box Greenhouse – Vancouver

A simple design for a small planter box greenhouse. Build a homemade greenhouse for any small plant pot or planter box. This style can fit any plant pot on any patio.

Patio Gardening is using the space you have in side the city. Patio Gardening is small space gardening and can be done by anyone!

1. Tiberiu Bogdan Kiss on November 15, 2021 at 11:31 am

hi everyone ,if anyone else wants to learn about backyard greenhouse plans try Lomonting Easy Greenhouse Mentor (just google it ) ? Ive heard some interesting things about it and my mate got excellent results with it.

2. Studio 96315 on November 15, 2021 at 11:32 am

I like how this can be moved, smart. Thnx. Former Richmond resident, now ‘windy’ southern Alberta.

3. jan8919 on November 15, 2021 at 11:34 am

Thank goodness I found this video it is so easy and doesn’t cost much to make a green house for my plants , I was so close of buying a green house that cost me hundreds .

4. And They Said on November 15, 2021 at 11:37 am

Attach one end off the wire to the drill , other end in a vice and spin the wire slowly with the drill for few turns, the wire will become very straight…

5. Justin Huang on November 15, 2021 at 11:38 am

221
    theglif

6. Raeda Ibrahim on November 15, 2021 at 11:40 am

ق

7. Guillermo Sanchez on November 15, 2021 at 11:40 am

Great and easy design…Did you also build the Planter boxes

8. kitkatlex72 on November 15, 2021 at 11:41 am

That was great I like how you did that simple and easy am going to do that with 1/2 inch PVC see if it works.

9. dcwatashi on November 15, 2021 at 11:44 am

Cute idea however you’re going to suffocate your plants that way. Before you staple it on to the one you can use a hole punch and punch some holes through the plastic

10. Suresh Suresh on November 15, 2021 at 11:45 am

how did you do that

11. Sheds Direct Manchester on November 15, 2021 at 11:48 am

Sounds interesting! The designs are very simple but quite useful in your greenhouse. I’m glad to hear some helpful information while watching on this video. You did a great job!

12. manju saini gardening on November 15, 2021 at 11:48 am

nice

13. David Grant on November 15, 2021 at 11:50 am

awesome

14. Choppini on November 15, 2021 at 11:53 am

This is a great design and so simple! Made already 2 of them for my balcony, the lettuce over winter needed some shelter. ‘Dollarama’ carries now the white coated hangers. I made some adjustments for the narrow end parts and added a handle to the center of the top wood strip. Have always some of that clear construction foil at home, make my sewing patterns from it. Thank you for sharing.

15. Iris Jin on November 15, 2021 at 11:56 am

This is a really cool and simple design! How to watering vegetables? Just remove the cover, water, and put the cover back again? I am learning how to build a greenhouse, this is a really cool design!

16. Nikhil Khandekar on November 15, 2021 at 11:58 am

Couldn’t you take two more strips of wood to attach at the two ends? Then you could staple the plastic sheet to those. Plus, you could use a glue gun to glue the plastic together, I think.

17. Daniel Greenspan on November 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Thanks for sharing!  Did it work well for the plants?  Wondering if the heat was trapped to low, maybe too hot?

18. mrshammerhankus on November 15, 2021 at 12:02 pm

i wish I knew where my wood burner was. Wouldn’t it be cute to burn some patterns on these? Dollar Store has shower curtains for $1. They come in handy for all sorts of outdoor projects. I have used packaging styro-foam like for TV’s on occasion…(broomstick lace, crotchet). I can see this being functional here as well.

19. Ann Shr on November 15, 2021 at 12:02 pm

Can the greenhouse work during winter?

20. BijouLover8 on November 15, 2021 at 12:03 pm

What about air? Plants breathe

21. Tonni Williams on November 15, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Love this!

22. Gate Tres on November 15, 2021 at 12:06 pm

real cool self sufficient mini green house !

23. manju saini gardening on November 15, 2021 at 12:10 pm

nice

24. JTkillah Towner on November 15, 2021 at 12:19 pm

this is a very good video thank you!

25. seeamerica1 on November 15, 2021 at 12:23 pm

Super idea, exactly what I need

26. Maria Davis on November 15, 2021 at 12:25 pm

Perfect! Thank you.

27. mrshammerhankus on November 15, 2021 at 12:26 pm

recycling!! I have extra wood that has been laying around. I can have some boxes and flowers ready for Mother’s Day! My friend gave me a lot of wire hangers. Hubby was in Army Reserves. I guess he required professionally cleaned uniform. Excited to find yet, another use for them! I like that you use the same size repeatedly. Easier to make multiples.

28. alicevelk on November 15, 2021 at 12:27 pm

this is great! thanks.

29. JW Pookie on November 15, 2021 at 12:27 pm

Nice vid. I was searching for ‘makeshift greenhouse’ because I want to get a jump on starting my plants for a longer growing season. I am going to use your tutorial to build some of my own. Thanks!

30. IOateOtaintedOmeat on November 15, 2021 at 12:28 pm

what kind of plastic did you use?