Vegetable & Fruits Harvest Madness! California Gardening Garden Tour, Harvests, Gardening Tips!

In today’s episode we look at the harvests of fruits, vegetables and herbs from the California Garden. We also take you through a garden tour. We have a lot of things for you to do in your garden during this month and we have a lot of gardening tips and hacks to share!

GREENSTALK GARDEN
The best vertical garden system ever! GreenStalk Garden lets you grow up to 42 plants in just 2 square foot or area!

Get $10 off your entire order on https://GreenStalkGarden.com – use coupon code CAG

VERMISTERRA – WORM CASTINGS AND WORM TEA
VernisTerra is a company that has a worm farm to make the highest quality worm castings and worm tea.

Order on https://VermisTerra.com and use code cagardening for 10% off your entire order

AGROTHRIVE ORGANIC FERTILIZERS
AgroThrive makes excellent quality organic fertilizers that are pre-digested.

Shop products at https://agrothrive.com/?ref=californiagardeningblog Use code CALG for 10% off

1. May Zin-Lwin on November 15, 2021 at 11:25 am

I accidentally stumbled onto your channel now I can’t wait next month
    Release….very useful for traditional cook like me

2. Bee Buu fami vlog on November 15, 2021 at 11:26 am

Nice to have a garden like this a lots of buggies to harvest…thanks for sharing this…your new supporter of gardening…stay connected

3. Edwin Rodrigues on November 15, 2021 at 11:27 am

you are lucky you do not have chickens and ducks roaming around. We are unable to grow all these easily because all will be eaten by the chickens. Chilies and tomatoes are the favorite snack for my duck she loves very hot chilies. We get many eggs now and hardly any vegetables before we had any chickens or ducks.

4. The Misplaced Country Girl on November 15, 2021 at 11:27 am

Hello. In one of your videos you talked about a carrot variety you really like and gave me the name. Of course I cannot find the specific video. I believe the carrot variety starts with an “I”. Do you remember?

5. Right Enthusiasm on November 15, 2021 at 11:27 am

Subscribed at first view. Now I got to learn your way of gardening.

6. Aihuncy L. Mawdkhap on November 15, 2021 at 11:28 am

From where will get this seed.

7. r o on November 15, 2021 at 11:28 am

Love your vegetables green and fresh

8. Ma.luisa Cato on November 15, 2021 at 11:28 am

Wow

9. Shalini B on November 15, 2021 at 11:31 am

Sir, are these harvests at different times and a compilation?

10. Angela Primus on November 15, 2021 at 11:35 am

As kids, we used to suck off the red gooey coating around the seeds of the ripe bitter gourds. Its sweet to the taste. Then we would save the seeds for planting. But where can i get the strawberry guava and plu fruit trees to buy? I live in PA and don’t know if they will grow well here. I’ originally from the Caribbean and I’ve noticed you did not mention the sweet sugar cane plant. I saw in your garden tour. Thank you so much for sharing your gardening tips.your garden looks amazing!🍆🍓🍑🍋🌽🍅🍒🥑😊👍🏽🙏🏾

11. Ann swain on November 15, 2021 at 11:36 am

What kind of soul you use in the container gardening? And please mention where can I get the seeds of these vegetables you have mentioned. Thanks for sharing your beautiful veggie garden and inspiring so many of us to grow veggies.

12. Chan Chan on November 15, 2021 at 11:38 am

Beautiful your garden👍😍🤩🇲🇴

13. Priscilla Gamalinda-Tumanguil on November 15, 2021 at 11:40 am

Green thumb they say…Thanks for sharing your video and showing your pretty good harvests. Enjoyed viewing, brother. I am encouraged to plant some.keep safe and God bless–Phils…

14. ksd on November 15, 2021 at 11:40 am

Very inspiring video . Happy gardening and all the best.

15. Prakash Thapa on November 15, 2021 at 11:44 am

Where did u get seed for pointed gourd (parval)?

16. ছাদ বাগান সংবাদ on November 15, 2021 at 11:45 am

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👍

17. AA Home Gardening on November 15, 2021 at 11:45 am

really lovely harvest

18. Health Inform on November 15, 2021 at 11:46 am

It is really exciting when I watch your video, all of video so green vegetable and beautiful .😘😘😘👍

19. LUCKY KAZI VLOG on November 15, 2021 at 11:47 am

Mashallah!

20. Ndey Clare Mendis on November 15, 2021 at 11:48 am

How will get the seeds ,of the difference egg plants and the red okra?

21. R Sak on November 15, 2021 at 11:52 am

Nice video. Thank u. İm from Mauritius. Strawberry guavas r guavas. Here we have a sour sweet version in the wild which when in season, we go have an outing to go pick them up.

22. Alivia Sarkar on November 15, 2021 at 11:55 am

What is that white variety onion at 22 minutes in the video?

23. Sevtiyan Pepita sari on November 15, 2021 at 11:55 am

Wow! I am amazed by the way how you have managed planting so many kinds of fruits and vegetables in limited space like that. So glad you’ve shared the video. It’s really inspiring because I love gardening, too but my land is very narrow.

24. Kimberly Baron on November 15, 2021 at 11:55 am

Where can I buy seeds of the Indian thorned eggplant that you are growing?

25. Nadia Adam on November 15, 2021 at 11:56 am

Wow this garden is amazing .u have so much .I jus love the pride u take into up keeping .its the first time I.m watching .i will be continuing to watch your videos.we are now into spring here in South africa.good work keep it up.

26. my lovely chiti garden revathi on November 15, 2021 at 11:58 am

Can u share seeds which u have

27. Helen Collamat on November 15, 2021 at 11:58 am

Wow its a beautiful garden nice viewing my friend I love this video thanks for sharing my friend enjoy watching here new friend with full support please stay safe and connected see you soon 👪 😊 😀 😘 ☺

28. Pamela Chowrimootoo on November 15, 2021 at 11:59 am

👏👏👏👍🙏💕🇲🇺

29. Susama Mohanty on November 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Are you from India?

30. Raja Lakshmi on November 15, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Very nice to see the video

31. Home Garden on November 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm

thank you for sharing the gardening video with us.it is very helpful to beginners like us

32. Carol Henderson on November 15, 2021 at 12:05 pm

Beautiful garden.

33. 송영욱 on November 15, 2021 at 12:06 pm

수확이 많으네요 잘보고 갑니다

34. Natarajan Velayutham on November 15, 2021 at 12:06 pm

Hi I saw your video dated Aug 31 2021. It is excellent. Can please reply me where you get seeds for snake / serpent gourd plants. We are in Canada.I want grow them in pots.

35. r o on November 15, 2021 at 12:07 pm

Really good

36. Priyanga jeyakumar on November 15, 2021 at 12:08 pm

Wow you are very great good gargening Hero.God bless you.Thank you so Much.

37. Paramjit Bassi on November 15, 2021 at 12:11 pm

Dear brother I like your garden you have parwel or potel plants

38. Forever Seeking on November 15, 2021 at 12:12 pm

I’ve been scared of growing corn for ages because of bugs. My grandma grows everything except corn without pesticides. Any advice on keeping them pest free?

39. Grace Huey on November 15, 2021 at 12:13 pm

Hello, I just discovered your channel and am a new subscriber. Your harvest is amazing. Whereabouts in Southern California are you?

40. Aromal Reshmi on November 15, 2021 at 12:13 pm

💗from kerala.. i too have all these in my garden😘😘

41. superslyfoxx1 on November 15, 2021 at 12:15 pm

Fantastic harvests and you always grow many interesting varieties.

42. Shubhalaxmi Deodhar on November 15, 2021 at 12:16 pm

I just stumbled on to your channel. Lovely garden and I love the way you manage to grow so many different varieties.

43. Sheena's keto Homestead on November 15, 2021 at 12:17 pm

I love your videos they teach so much I’m looking forward to fall planting

44. Ndey Clare Mendis on November 15, 2021 at 12:17 pm

And small grout eggplants?

45. Lois Barron on November 15, 2021 at 12:18 pm

I love your shows and I really like the Cajun music .

46. Ndey Clare Mendis on November 15, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Beautiful fruit how to get the plant?

47. Paramjit Bassi on November 15, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Hello dear brother you have parwel in your garden please told me

48. Yasmin Chowdury Asha on November 15, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Maybe in future you can show what you cook with harvest vegetables

49. zima on November 15, 2021 at 12:21 pm

wow my beans did not look nearly this good 🙁

50. Balakrishnam Raju J on November 15, 2021 at 12:22 pm

How do you save tindora plant in winters