More Crazy Plant Stands! | 15 Creative Ways to Elevate your Plants

More Crazy Plant Stands! | 15 Creative Ways to Elevate your Plants

I wanted to show you some simple ways to elevate your plants and get them off. Here are some creative ways to upcycle, recycle, and hack relatively common home and flea market items you might even already have around the house…turn them into plant stands!

1. Ice Bucket Hack
2. Carts: Vintage laundry cart
3. Stacked crates & boxes
4. Tree stumps
5. Vintage organ pipes
6. Large vases turned upside down
7. Sono Tube hack (with decorative concrete surface)
8. Found objects converted into tables or stands
9. Vintage Barrels & milk cans
10. Stools / bar stools & vintage stools
11. Repurposed Vintage wash stand
12. Old Wood Tool boxes
13. Round metal firewood holders with wood shelf
14. Vintage Umbrella Holders
15. Lamp Shade

Thank you all so much for subscribing and for watching these videos!! And thank you so much for visiting our website! Please enter your email at planterina.com for up-to-the-minute info on new houseplant arrivals and discount codes! https://planterina.com/pages/landing-green-up

Please check planterina.com for all of the plants mentioned in this video and many others. You will find exclusive video content on the website as well!

1. The Divine Healing Temple on November 16, 2021 at 11:02 am

Omg I love the leggings idea! I have so many old leggings!!!

2. Macy Wacy on November 16, 2021 at 11:02 am

Wow what great ideas Thanks! You’re the best at everything about plants!

3. Corey C D on November 16, 2021 at 11:04 am

bird baths and bird cages

4. Jane Notley on November 16, 2021 at 11:07 am

what a waste of time watching this

5. Brittani Davis on November 16, 2021 at 11:07 am

Love your recycle & repurpose message!💕♻️

6. Carissa Nations on November 16, 2021 at 11:09 am

I never get tired of your intro, thanks Amanda, especially for your daily inspo💕🌸💚🌴

7. April Batley on November 16, 2021 at 11:10 am

Can u please do a video like this solely on turning things into hanging baskets containers

8. Stephanie Kyle on November 16, 2021 at 11:14 am

WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR PLANTS IN A "COVER " BASKET HOW DO YOU HAVE THE DRAINAGE SET UP??

9. Carmen Mendez-Kwok on November 16, 2021 at 11:15 am

Hello Amanda, I love your heavenly creativeness which brings warmth and attention to love of plants…its like being in paradise. Here’s the question: Do you have problems with tiny insect infestation? I would love to transform a room into a plant paradise but fear of possible infestation. It happened one winter…Nightmare!!

10. Tarot Revela con Ana on November 16, 2021 at 11:15 am

You got mist 😂

11. 1065Olivia on November 16, 2021 at 11:15 am

Love the idea of the concrete form ! I want to try that and use thick rope to wrap the entire form then put my Macho fern or my Tasmanian Tree fern in the top.

12. Linda on November 16, 2021 at 11:19 am

All great ideas, but I was really inspired by the firewood holder. I will find one, paint it gloss black, shelve it with a dark stained plank or install a hook and use it for a fern or implement both if I find one big enough. Thank you for great ideas. 😁

13. Bailey Egan on November 16, 2021 at 11:20 am

OOOH! That lampshade would be cool with an old clock on top of it. You’d have to be careful that the plant isn’t too heavy to break the clock glass (or bend the lampshade wire for that matter), but it would be so cool.

14. jan ward on November 16, 2021 at 11:20 am

New subscriber. Love ❤️ all your ideas. Now I’m checking all over my house for something I can use for a plant stand. Thank you for sharing 🇨🇦🍹

15. Bianca Marvelous on November 16, 2021 at 11:21 am

Wowww this is sooo creative, Amanda! Very helpful. Thanks!!

16. Nova Sky on November 16, 2021 at 11:21 am

When you use a liner in some of these make shift plant stands, like the tool box, what type of liners do you use? Burlap? Does it depend on the plant? Very creative ideas!

17. Katherine Joy on November 16, 2021 at 11:21 am

Loved this 😍

18. Connie Jenson on November 16, 2021 at 11:22 am

Thanks Amanda
    Great plant stands!

19. Julie Ellis on November 16, 2021 at 11:24 am

Great ideas! I just bought 2 urns (grecian style) at a thrift store recently and was going to put them outside in the new garden area but I needed something for a hanging basket inside so after watching your video, I turned one upside down onto the other one for a hanging plant that I’m going to winter over. I’ll use that until I get next spring. It looks very pretty.

20. poppykok5 on November 16, 2021 at 11:24 am

I just discovered your terrific channel & instantly became a subscriber…Today’s my Lucky Day… *: )*

21. anandhi cooray on November 16, 2021 at 11:24 am

Great ideas. I’m on the lookout henceforth for potential plant stands. Thanks Amanda

22. Someone who knows on November 16, 2021 at 11:26 am

So where did you get the ice bucket stand? I’ve never seen anything like it would be great to get an idea of things like that that are obviously available to buy. Some of the other stuff isn’t but that is.

23. Sara Bruening on November 16, 2021 at 11:27 am

I LITERALLY LOVE everything you do! This video actually almost made me cry it was such a beautiful way to repurpose 🥰

24. Denise Bienne on November 16, 2021 at 11:30 am

Hi Amanda. I’ve been binge-watching your videos and I have learned so many things from you. Thank you for sharing all these great ideas. You always have something wonderful and nice to say.
    ❤️😇☘️

25. MiaNaomi Post on November 16, 2021 at 11:31 am

How do you keep up with the watering of all your plants? Do you move them to water them? I don’t see drain pans on all of these pots so are you moving them each time you water them? I’m just in love with your space! I think I have a slight addiction…well, my husband thinks so. 🤣🤣🤣

26. Rosa Avendaño on November 16, 2021 at 11:31 am

Espectacular!!! Gracias y abrazos desde Colombia.

27. S Send on November 16, 2021 at 11:37 am

I came for the ideas and I subscribed because of you, love your relaxed, just do what makes you happy attitude!

28. Casandra Kamenitsa on November 16, 2021 at 11:39 am

I like to find old different colors and styles of candle stick holders. I use them with varying heights.

29. Deborah Klingler on November 16, 2021 at 11:40 am

Amanda,
    I live your 💡 ideas. Ty!

30. Charlotte R on November 16, 2021 at 11:40 am

Love how much you’re into upcycling! X

31. Yvonne Arnold on November 16, 2021 at 11:41 am

I love your videos – so inspiring! I have recently added plants to my home and loving it. I am new plant ‘Mom’ so I’ll be visiting regularly! Thank you for sharing your knowledge!

32. Mevlut Atay on November 16, 2021 at 11:41 am

Orchid videos please 🙏🏻

33. León García Castillo on November 16, 2021 at 11:42 am

All those antiques omg, im gonna cry, i need them ;v;

34. Amanda Baird on November 16, 2021 at 11:44 am

How do you manage having so many plants and dogs? That’s the problem I face with having plants close to the ground. I have two big dogs. I can’t even tell you how many times my poor plant friends have ended up knocked over because of rambunctious pups. I don’t even have that many plants yet. I’m a fairly new plant enthusiast. Do you have any tips?

35. bev carter on November 16, 2021 at 11:45 am

I love your personality

36. purrrrson on November 16, 2021 at 11:46 am

Thank you!! I recently purchased something that came in a really sturdy cylindrical box and didn’t want to throw it out and it’s been sitting there waiting for me to watch this video! Now I have a use for it. Also, would be great for hiding…. whatever…. inside! With a plant sitting on top, who would think that there’s anything inside?

37. Regina L. Wofford on November 16, 2021 at 11:49 am

Love watching your videos. Wow wow wow on the lampshade idea! You have made a great difference in how I decorate using plants. Plants are therapeutic and bring a certain harmony to my life. Love your spirit! Thank you for sharing.

38. Leticia Flowers on November 16, 2021 at 11:49 am

I look for flat glass scallped dishes or platters to put underneath so it does not leak on floor

39. Jasmine Stone on November 16, 2021 at 11:49 am

Not even 2 minutes in but I had to pause & say how much I love that you use leggings too! I feel so validated 🥺
    I buy cheap plastic pots from from dollar tree (cause that’s how it be sometimes) then I’ll chop up old leggings to slide over them. It’s perfect cause of the tapered leg & you can get a bunch of different sizes out of one leg, then change it up whenever you feel like. My favourite are my navy blue paisley ones & my grey ones lol

40. Kim Lee on November 16, 2021 at 11:50 am

Hey Amanda your giving it to me again!! Your f.. awesome I love your videos!! Ok I’m going to try something girl!! keep doing your videos!!!

41. Rosie Thurman on November 16, 2021 at 11:52 am

Very creative!

42. S. G on November 16, 2021 at 11:53 am

Great idea with leggings 👍

43. Dale Pratt-Wilson on November 16, 2021 at 11:53 am

great ideas~but what i’d really like to know is the brand of garden boots you are wearing?!?! (minute 6:27)

44. Bella Pups on November 16, 2021 at 11:53 am

I really like this woman 💜

45. MiaNaomi Post on November 16, 2021 at 11:55 am

Your videos absolutely brighten my entire day! Your intro is everything! 🎥✨

46. V Long on November 16, 2021 at 11:56 am

Love the glass vase 😍
    But it definitely isn’t child-proof 😫😢

47. Seed Root Sprouts on November 16, 2021 at 11:57 am

The foundation wheel and organ pipes are my all time favs!

48. smile 😊 on November 16, 2021 at 11:58 am

Nice mam

49. Mary Anne Kain on November 16, 2021 at 11:59 am

These are great ideas. I love the shabby chic look. But I have 5 cats who LOVE greenery. More specifically, love eating greenery.

50. telma on November 16, 2021 at 12:01 pm