Mysterious Things Caught On Camera In Church

Mysterious Things Caught On Camera In Church

12 Weird and Unexplainable things that happen in churches!
Churches are sacred places and those who go to church are looking for God, peace and comfort. And you know guys, some churches are straight up mysterious, a lot of supernatural stuff happen there all the time. Videos you’re about to see will show you things you never expect to see in a church. You will see a lot of strange things that are hard to explain.

👀 I recommend: Weird Things Caught On Camera By Drone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0cZYue3eus

Incredible Encounters Of Wild Animals On The Road Caught On Camera https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFGUeQ570Io

25 Funniest And Most Embarrassing Moments In Sports!

Very Dangerous And Deadly Cute Little Animals https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD2-k_U-60w

Furious Giants! What Giant Animals Can Do… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQiI_yBHJeY

Cutest Baby Animals That Will Make Your Day! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDM_9OvEUs

✅ Subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwNEx3HyQ_wiCL9LNn3mTSw
✅ REAL BIZARRE COMPILATION https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-j9CdbtZ3Y&list=PLFORZYy5FNATDBNU-ETnn95x3_yHbPWnU

1. Roland Vasquez on November 18, 2021 at 11:29 am

CHILLS = DEMONIC

2. Brad Meyers Art on November 18, 2021 at 11:29 am

Everything you’ve shown and said here is straight garbage ha

3. Teddy Freeman on November 18, 2021 at 11:29 am

all just fake

4. Tom Dooley on November 18, 2021 at 11:29 am

Your saying , the church was visited by the GOD , is insulting.
    Show some Christian respect , if your Christian or not.

5. amarachukwu victory on November 18, 2021 at 11:30 am

Church is not physical,it’s spiritual..its a gathering of the faithful,the believers…they are the ones who the gate of hell(sin)cannot prevail against…because they are built on a rock(righteousness

6. QTWA Vu on November 18, 2021 at 11:31 am

Wow god sends a lot of peeps

7. eogg25 on November 18, 2021 at 11:33 am

Years ago I was on a tour of Italy and we stopped at a Church that had chains called the miracle of the chains and the tour guide was trying to open the communion railing so we could see the chains but the gate was locked, she went to get one of the priests but could not find one, so one of the guys in our group. said we should climb over the railing and the tour guide did not want to do that but being a bunch of soldiers he started to climb over the gate and it opened. The tour guide said it was a miracle.

8. Ignatius L. on November 18, 2021 at 11:34 am

It seems there may be a few things going on in these videos. The first one was either a damned soul or a demon, same with the women climbing. The booths in the Church were obviously light refections. The creature standing at the back of the church was probably a demon. The statues could be a demonic trick, but an exercisim would properly done would be the right thing to do just in case. The bugs are weird and aren’t a good sign. Make one wonder. The other images are hard to tell. Except the boy. Probably a disembodied spirit, perhaps one recently dead. The wispy spirit at Christ’s tomb is most likely angelic.

The reality is that not every Church is a holy place. Our ancestors understood this. As an Eastern Orthodox Christian we believe that we are the true faith thus the true Church. So it is no surprise to us that demons haunt other Christian churches. In fact we know they do. They can even haunt Orthodox Churches who are unfaithful to Christ. That is why for instance when an icon weeps or steams fragrant oil or any other sort of manifestation; the Orthodox Priest will perform three exorcisms. Because we don’t know if it’s divine or demonic until we test the spirits.

The truth of our world is stranger than fiction and modern rationalistic skeptics are ill equiped to make sense of it.

9. Roland Vasquez on November 18, 2021 at 11:35 am

NO SUCH THING AS GHOSTS, ONLY DEMONS

10. B. Rodriguez on November 18, 2021 at 11:35 am

This happens mostly in catholic churches because its diabolic. There is no holy spirit. Just religion. No presence of God.

11. Nana Yaw Denu Mathias Richardson on November 18, 2021 at 11:35 am

Hmm 🙂 I don’t know what to say,I don’t believe it tho

12. Gisial Marngar on November 18, 2021 at 11:36 am

Fake

13. Noah Daugherty on November 18, 2021 at 11:37 am

So, I used to be a heroin addict until I went to prison for three years and finally gave my heart to God, but when I was on drugs, I would experience very eerie and evil stuff.
    I know everyone has their scary stories, and a lot of them are easy to explain away, but this one I about to tell is definitely true and I believe, demonic.
    If you’ve ever done heroin, you know it’s not a hallucinogen, it just makes you a very dark person.

So, I was working with developmentally disabled adults, and began using drugs. When I would put my client to bed (he was wheelchair bound) I would do heroin, and bring random girls over to his house and have sex with them on his hide-a-bed in the living room.
    A lot of creepy stuff had been happening, and this one really caught my attention because it was like a poltergeist.
    Me and this girl were laying on the hide-a-bed, and I had my metal tunnel gauges (big ear rings) sitting on the arm of the couch that turns into the bed. It’s was a completely flat and very sturdy arm.
    As we’re watching TV, not moving a muscle, one of my gauges gets knocked off of the arm and hits the wall.
    I immediately knew what had caused it, because of everything I’d already experienced, but needless to say, it was very shocking. Neither of us were moving, dead still, and it just flew off. We were talking about it for awhile, and just super tripped out.
    I went and picked it up, put it back on the arm, and like any rational person I shook the arm to see if it moved even though I knew we didn’t cause it. Just hard to grasp that stuff sometimes. Like a said, very sturdy arm.
    Anyway, I’m sitting there just weirded out, and I think to myself, that’d be weird if it happened again, and wouldn’t you know it, it flys off the couch a second time, while we’re being dead still.

Demons are real, and if you open doors to them, they’ll come in.
    Honestly, I’m not surprised that the Catholic Church experiences so much paranormal activity, because they believe in a contorted gospel that isn’t the true word of God.
    I believe they’re still my brothers and sisters, only God knows if the individual people are saved because he knows the heart, but they believe contrary to the word of God, and I believe a lot of what goes on within that church to be demonic.

14. Pedro Lugo on November 18, 2021 at 11:39 am

3:45. Ive personally witnes this myself. Thought i was crazy but my dos saw it too and went crazy . It was just watching us eat till it notice we noticed it . The hid behind the wall in the closet and dissappear inside the closet

15. Tolik on November 18, 2021 at 11:39 am

The first one was absolute BS , it was indeed a bad overlay . Not ONE person reacted in any way ………….nobody could get away with that at a large gathering .

16. Alex edits Slytherin on November 18, 2021 at 11:39 am

Yo this gave me chills bro

17. Arturo Ochoa on November 18, 2021 at 11:41 am

8:24 my guess that it’s the souls of purgatory asking for prayers to the cameraman so they can finally join the glory in heaven.

18. giantkiller777 on November 18, 2021 at 11:43 am

You need to show Eucharistic Miracles that have been investigated by scientific and medical experts. These miracles have been proven to be true.

19. Massimo Sigismondi on November 18, 2021 at 11:43 am

The first being walking during the wedding is so scaring and creepy! It has given me shivers! I don’t know if I will be able to sleep tonight. Do you think he could be fake? My God!

20. Jax Xavier on November 18, 2021 at 11:46 am

Bruh sometimes I know some of this shit is fake but it just creeps me out

21. MAHENDRA SIMON on November 18, 2021 at 11:46 am

That is f

22. Al A. on November 18, 2021 at 11:50 am

The first guy is probably a disabled person, who was told to leave. Maybe they all know him and didn’t want to pay attention to him while he was leaving the wedding.

23. Gr8Fruit&Sprouts on November 18, 2021 at 11:51 am

Since Satan appeared before God along with the "sons of God" before he tormented Job, why would it be confusing if he appeared in the Churches?
    There are also many devils in the pews! I’ve seen them.

24. any4003 on November 18, 2021 at 11:52 am

All of these are faked

25. Yolanda Jones on November 18, 2021 at 11:57 am

3:39 ghosts are not real but demonic spirits are demons

26. Joel Recasa on November 18, 2021 at 11:58 am

That’s all about jinns.

27. Wilfredo Jr. Distor on November 18, 2021 at 11:59 am

The Bible said don’t Build an image here on Land nor in heaven. I am catholic no more cause there is so much Commandments in the Bible that the Catholic Churches and it’s Preacher have ruin.
    Seek the kingdom of the God first and it will open to those who are truly blessed

28. Gisial Marngar on November 18, 2021 at 11:59 am

this is not real in church i don,t belived it

29. Ropha oribe on November 18, 2021 at 12:01 pm

Amen🙏🏻❤️

30. Main 1 on November 18, 2021 at 12:02 pm

Why the locust is at that church, light at night, like flies are attracted to rooms with light at night

31. Jimbo C on November 18, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Bull$hit

32. TheMoonchild1969 on November 18, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Ingenious puppets, actors disguised as Jesus on the cross during Christian festivities, pranskers wearing masks and acting weird, kids hiding behind columns, a kid wandering maybe lost in the streets and went into a church seeking help (he dissapears no! the video camera processor is just too slow), odd light reflections and pareidolia plus paranoia, movie special effects software and so on, and elderly on a wheelchair on the street looking inside the church at night hence his strange luminance (in fact you can see his demonic reflection on the well polished floor!). All of these purported sobrenatural events, have very earthly explanations…✌

33. Real Bizarre on November 18, 2021 at 12:04 pm

Hi friends.Thanks for watching!

34. Dura Beretay on November 18, 2021 at 12:05 pm

On the wedding video two people turn to watch. Look closely….

35. Christus Exercitus on November 18, 2021 at 12:07 pm

Church buildings are not sacred places according to the Bible.

The church consists of God’s people. It is the assembly of believers in Jesus Christ. The physical buildings facilitate the fellowship, worship, and ministry of God’s people, but it is not the church.

36. Post Modern on November 18, 2021 at 12:08 pm

OMG! I remember this from back when my friends and me were all Christians!! So long ago!

We’ve come a long way – we were so influenced and naive back then!

Good to be reminded of our past chains <3 <3 <3

Letting go of God has got to be the best thing any human can do. 💯

37. thikameni kathindi on November 18, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Your video was 👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻🙊

38. Angela Verbowski on November 18, 2021 at 12:12 pm

I have seen the Mina Lisa talking.. it’s a video trick.. and these videos are rediculuse.. on a side note I really wish people would move the camera slower.. all those flashed beams of light cause vertigo in the watchers..plus, the camera doesn’t focus on anything.. just makes me turn OFF those videos. 👀‼️🧐
    Ain’t getting a thumbs up.

39. bruhIkeep signout on November 18, 2021 at 12:12 pm

dude that guy has no jaw brooooo

40. Arnie Kando on November 18, 2021 at 12:14 pm

Churches are not sacred places. Jesus never said that according to the new covenant that He will only meet us in churches/buildings where its sacred and special…..He said where two or three are gathered in His name there He is. That can be in the middle of the desert with no building in sight…….He has written His law on our heart and you have access to Him anytime anywhere….buildings have nothing to do with it…….

41. Monserrate Santos on November 18, 2021 at 12:15 pm

the kid lives there the priest is the cause of sin.

42. Wayne Allen on November 18, 2021 at 12:16 pm

Oh can call

43. Mia phoenix on November 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm

Second vid is fake because i was there when my friends do this 😆😆😆

44. Mitanshu Kawlekar on November 18, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Comments section did not pass the vibe check

45. Kiyara Nel on November 18, 2021 at 12:20 pm

i tink its real

46. Tililerina channel♥ on November 18, 2021 at 12:21 pm

HAEVEN HAEVEN LOVELY HAEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47. doctor Doctor on November 18, 2021 at 12:22 pm

I DONT GO TO CHURCH CAUSE IM A MUSLIM AND I BELIVE GOD IS ALLAH

48. Quiz Squad on November 18, 2021 at 12:23 pm

You shall have no other gods before me. This is expressed in the Bible in Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

49. Hapi Studios on November 18, 2021 at 12:24 pm

all fake don’t waste your time on this video

50. Syedasif Rizwan on November 18, 2021 at 12:25 pm

If you observe closely it’s not 4:30am you can see the real time on the clock which is hanged behind….(7:25 min)