I NEED MORE PLANTS FOR THE SIMS 4

I NEED MORE PLANTS FOR THE SIMS 4

Checking out a new custom content pack for The Sims 4!

Daily Twitch streams! https://www.twitch.tv/lilsimsie

Download! https://maxsus.tumblr.com/post/645019137158135808/download-one-file-download-rar

merch link in bio https://teespring.com/stores/lilsimsie-merch

Find me elsewhere!
★ Twitter: https://twitter.com/lilsimsie
★ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lilsimsie/
★ Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/lilsimsie
★ Stream Reuploads: https://www.youtube.com/c/moresimsie
★ Sims Gallery: lilsimsie

This video is family friendly, but The Sims 4 is rated T for Teen and this video is intended for an audience aged 13 and up.

Business Inquiries: contact@lilsimsie.com

1. Alyssa Brown-Carleton on November 20, 2021 at 12:02 pm

I wish my computer would let me use cc. I’m lucky if I can use mccc

2. amricatt on November 20, 2021 at 12:02 pm

I would buy a plant kit.

3. Roan on November 20, 2021 at 12:03 pm

Kayla the title jebaited me I thought EA actually came out with another kit and was prepared to be Big Mad

4. Erica on November 20, 2021 at 12:05 pm

“console players can’t use it” as a console player I feel so appreciated 🥺 this is amazing CC though

5. Caitlyn on November 20, 2021 at 12:05 pm

id be nice if the sims team made stands that we could place the plants on

6. Emily LEE on November 20, 2021 at 12:05 pm

Lol I don’t like Lily’s either I’m allergic too them

7. Emelie Rothengatter on November 20, 2021 at 12:06 pm

Nice video, i would like to know if it is free to download the cc via Tumblr? or do you have to pay for the account? or are same things free?
    I am now downloadeing stuf from thesimsresource site, but that is not a nice site.
    maybe you can maken a video about that sometime? where and how to download sims cc for free?
    I love your videos, keep up your good work.

8. LadyAJ on November 20, 2021 at 12:07 pm

You have a cat so not liking lilies is totally a good thing. They’re really toxic to kitties. Like, fatally toxic.

9. Carissa z on November 20, 2021 at 12:07 pm

they should just make all kits base game and get rid of bust the dust

10. Anna Banana on November 20, 2021 at 12:07 pm

I really thought this was a new kit! Wow these CC creators are so generous they pour so many hours into making our game exponentially better. I hope they have a patreon bc I feel bad downloading this for free!

11. Sterre Uzun on November 20, 2021 at 12:10 pm

Im sad that she didn’t do the first comment

12. Bee Ty on November 20, 2021 at 12:11 pm

You should make a whole house out of only CC. Sure, it’s not downloadable. But it would be GORGEOUS.

13. tinker2286 on November 20, 2021 at 12:11 pm

I wish we could paint drop whatever color we wanted like illustrator.

14. Haitakaz on November 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm

I can’t find that kit

15. Ginmegsy on November 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm

Now I want a mod to take your opinion of lillies into account. An uncomfortable moodlet "what’s that smell? You walked past a vase of lillies… ewwww" 3 hrs feeling uncomfortable

16. Gabielletheshell on November 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm

The reason I don’t like the smell of lily’s is because most funerals have lily’s as a flower and that smell just reminds me of that. @4:07

17. Emily West on November 20, 2021 at 12:13 pm

Lilies are also highly poisonous to cats. It’s a good thing you don’t like them.

18. SkySimmer on November 20, 2021 at 12:18 pm

I WAS LITERALLY SAYING THIS A DAY AGO TO MY FRIEND HGSDHFGBKDFG PEOPLE AGREE!

19. Arina Bradshaw on November 20, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Considering I am a plant fanatic in real life, yes i need

20. PrincessAriel on November 20, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Tip? Size up indoor plants and put them outside, prolly cover up their pots so new plant? Sometimes you can bb. 2 plants to make a new one. Or add flowers to a big pot. Also use vases as plant pots.

21. Bellabou 31 on November 20, 2021 at 12:23 pm

can you do a tutorial on how to build a simple house ?

22. Lauren Smith on November 20, 2021 at 12:24 pm

I don’t think anyone would be mad if she made a cc build and just linked the cc in the description. I’d be excited to see what she could create with some more stylish items

23. seadragonpirate on November 20, 2021 at 12:25 pm

This CC isn’t available anymore

24. Minnepeg and Cam on November 20, 2021 at 12:26 pm

Lily flowers smell like pee and I’ll die on that hill. I used to be a CNA when I was in college and every time a family left potted lilies for their grandma at Easter I would go nuts looking for the urine smell before realizing it was the flowers. 🤢

25. nooboka on November 20, 2021 at 12:26 pm

guys i think she likes plants

26. Faiqah Azmir on November 20, 2021 at 12:27 pm

You should really do a cc build. Like. Seriously. Just put a big fat warning that it’s not going to be up in the gallery. Make it unlimited everything. I believe it’s going to show your actual taste and personality when u build without any restriction.

27. Everything horses on November 20, 2021 at 12:28 pm

I think it would also be cool if your sims could tend plants, such as water, check on it etc

28. Gabby Willis on November 20, 2021 at 12:28 pm

Please build more things like this Kayla 😍 I love seeing you do things like this because it gives me inspiration for how to use cc in my own builds even if I can’t download what you’ve actually made.

29. Marianne Boivin on November 20, 2021 at 12:29 pm

Omg yes, I’ve been downloading TONS of plants 😰

30. MidnightBel on November 20, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Heartbroken download for this doesn’t seem available anymore. I took a break from sims, but had this along with few other cc that I wanted to download and when I came back to download this one, it was gone.

31. Jo Salisbury on November 20, 2021 at 12:33 pm

I’m not a big fan of lilies either, but mostly because of how toxic they are to cats! Cat owners should never ever have lilies in their house, even just brushing up against a lily and then grooming themselves is enough for a cat to get very ill or even die 🙁

32. SwiftyPie123 on November 20, 2021 at 12:34 pm

*sitting here with a huge vase of lilies in my room while watching this*

33. Micah Guillemette on November 20, 2021 at 12:36 pm

THE KIT IS GONE!!!😭😭😭

34. Fynne Bruce on November 20, 2021 at 12:36 pm

Yeahhh, lilies smell like cat urine

35. groundmistery on November 20, 2021 at 12:41 pm

For a moment my heart beat wildly, then you find out it’s "just" another cc/mod.
    Oh, well, time to use the last bits of space in my PC’s memory. TT__TT

36. Lia St on November 20, 2021 at 12:42 pm

I’m highkey obsessed with the leafy wallpaper tho, I have done so many builds based solely around using it lol

37. LilCanadian on November 20, 2021 at 12:42 pm

1k comment😃😃

38. Aimee Brunt on November 20, 2021 at 12:42 pm

"There from parenthood, *but* it’s good!" kayla casualy hating on the parenthood dlc.

39. Pia -Pia on November 20, 2021 at 12:43 pm

Where are the windows from she used?

40. Matthew Utter on November 20, 2021 at 12:45 pm

I’m actually surprised that they haven’t made us a plant pack!!!

41. angelina king on November 20, 2021 at 12:47 pm

they should make a horse kit

42. mackybarr on November 20, 2021 at 12:48 pm

Regarding lilies smell… You probably just don’t like funeral home smell, cuz yeah, they’re used a lot there

43. Natalie Benesh on November 20, 2021 at 12:48 pm

simsie I am a console user and I would love to see you build a house using only cc !! 🙂

44. Boba tok on November 20, 2021 at 12:49 pm

how do u download it? i tried to do it the same way i download clothing cc but it isnt in my game?

45. Connie Limbrick on November 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Anyone know what happened to this kit? Why did Max 20 delete?

46. Aleksandra Pieńkosz on November 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm

Lol I never thought we need more plants in The Sims because I watch Sydney Macoretta and she totally makes 150% of it. This pack is cool but it’s not true that we haven’t got enough in game! Especially for landscaping

47. Peter Wilson on November 20, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Kayla, have you ever wanted to produce a song? Do you know Jason Donovan’s song "Any Dream Will Do"? You could make a cover, "Any Plant Will Do".

48. Blizard O.o on November 20, 2021 at 12:56 pm

I’m just wondering how her shadows (on game) look like that and how it is so smooth

49. Marie-Christine Laurin on November 20, 2021 at 12:57 pm

I think this is what kits should be for. More plants. More décorations. Etc

50. Ko Eun Yoo on November 20, 2021 at 12:59 pm

Lilies are bad for cats so maybe that’s a good thing you dont like them