This Is My Last Pregnancy | How I Feel About It

This Is My Last Pregnancy | How I Feel About It

Previous Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjAAM3avcus&t=101s

How to subscribe and hit notification bell:

Click SUBSCRIBE.
Click on bell icon.
Easy peezy, lemon squeezy.

—————————————­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

Products Used:

Savvy Minerals Misting Spray
Makeup Revolution PRO Illuminating Mixer
Becca Aqua Luminous Concealer
Nude By Nature Translucent Powder
Rawskinceuticals Powder Foundation
Gabriel Powder “Medium Beige”
Nude By Nature Blush “Desert Rose”
PUR Cosmetics Afterglow Highlighter
Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil
Benefit Brow Setter
Pixie Large Lash Mascara
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Lancome Matte Shaker “Beige Vintage”

————————————————————————

**For business Inquiries email me at:** sarahtheresemedialtd@gmail.com

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

Instagram: @sarahtheresev

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Lens: Sigma 1.4 mm
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X
Thumbnail Editing: Pic Monkey

—————————————-­­­­­­­­­——————————–­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­-­—-

FTC Disclaimer: All things in this video are my legit opinions. I was not sponsored for this video.

1. Reticence9 on November 21, 2021 at 11:20 am

I thought Sarah Therese said she wanted four kids?

2. Samantha Alizabeth on November 21, 2021 at 11:20 am

have you looked into adoption

3. Joanna Signorelli on November 21, 2021 at 11:21 am

could you please tell me where you got your top?

4. zintle brak on November 21, 2021 at 11:21 am

Forward to two years later…

5. DENISE JONES on November 21, 2021 at 11:21 am

Look at your life a different way Sarah. You will only be 24 when this baby is born…so all the kids will be grown by time you are 42. You can be young parents and still have time to spend a lot of time as a older family. Three children is a nice number. Adoption is good, yet it can be very disruptive to a already established family. Just do a really good job with the three kids God gave you and don’t feel like you have to do more than that.

6. Aleksandra Bielak on November 21, 2021 at 11:22 am

2021

7. Brittney Jackson on November 21, 2021 at 11:23 am

I know I’m a few months behind in watching this video but I just want to seriously applaud you Sarah! You listened to your body and made a decision that was best for you as a woman and that’s so great. Especially in this specific decision. I think sometimes there’s like this pressure and expectation in having kids that I think it can make mommas ignore their bodies and further push it to a point where they damage parts of themselves and then they have to deal with the after effects later in life, and I’ve seen it hinder their activity level with their children. And absolutely no judgement on large family’s, I think it’s amazing when a women is able to have several kids and not have any issues which totally happens but everyone is different and I just think it’s great that you listened to your body and choose what was best for it👏🏼👏🏼

8. Alejandra Armijo on November 21, 2021 at 11:23 am

surprais

9. Kirstie Wallace on November 21, 2021 at 11:23 am

Hi I just found your channel. I can sympathise I didn’t have great pregnancy and I had awful anxiety and panic attacks ( had them before but they got way worse ) I had pains and issues its just not fun sometimes. I think God listens to what your heart wants but if I also believe if its meant to be it will be. I would love one more child but I seem to have some health issues at the moment and I seem to take a long time to fall pregnant which sadly after 6 months it gets some of us really down.
    I think its hard to accept for some people that they may never have more kids but some people embrace it and focus on the kids they have and that they will God willing be able to start doing more as the kids grow. Lovely hair the style is gorgeous x

10. Madelynn Munn on November 21, 2021 at 11:27 am

I can not believe Sarah is only 4 years older than me and she’s married, has 3 children, a home and her life together. I have no idea what I’m doing

11. MahoganyIsShe on November 21, 2021 at 11:28 am

Woah. You were 23 in this vid. I’m 27 and I’ve felt so young and immature watching some of your vids THAT HAVE HELPED SO MUCH. Thanks for sharing your life!!

12. Vedorian on November 21, 2021 at 11:28 am

You should totally do a reaction to this video😂😂.

13. estelle s on November 21, 2021 at 11:29 am

I’m back here just after you announced baby #4! 😀 Congrats!

14. channel 07 on November 21, 2021 at 11:30 am

ahhh i luv your videos

15. Kayla Van Der Merwe on November 21, 2021 at 11:32 am

i wonder what God was thinking while you filmed this video! lol, baby #4 is probably being born as i type this comment

16. Newflower Yang on November 21, 2021 at 11:37 am

The pelvic pressure and pain I have experienced it with my daughter. I was told it was because my first 3 pregnancies were so close together. Then i had my 4th and everything was fine. Now with #5 at 24 weeks I’m experiencing it so much sooner and its painful. Every pregnancy is different. But it’s up to you because I do admit being pregnant takes a big toll on a womans body.

17. GoddessKate1 on November 21, 2021 at 11:38 am

Never Ever Circumcise a boy, the foreskin keeps head sealed so mom has no hardship keeping it clean, it you mutilate it you have a open seeping wound and the urine stings it, plus its cruelty to non consenting human! So many kids grow up to then pay to regrow it.

18. Stephanie Blythman on November 21, 2021 at 11:39 am

Oh wow after this I really think I can’t have a kid yet. My body is like that with no baby 😬😕

19. Caro Lasota on November 21, 2021 at 11:40 am

Just came here in Jan 2021 after your new announcement 😀

20. Jenna June on November 21, 2021 at 11:40 am

If you only wear the support belt for the last few weeks of your pregnancy, it is NOT worse. I agree if you wear one for the MAJOR duration of your pregnancy, it will cause issues. However, being so far along & needing the little help they give, is actually HELPFUL & not HURTFUL.

21. My Mom Testimony on November 21, 2021 at 11:41 am

This is me exactly right now, except with back spasms and not in the pelvic area. Can’t take it easy because I have to care for my 2 young babies. So excited to meet this baby girl but man it’s painful. Started at 24 weeks. I still want a 4th kid though, regardless of the pain because I love a big family and I want to wait a couple years before the next, mainly so I don’t have to bend over as much for younger children. I’m excited to also not be pregnant and work on my body again but also hold my next kid. So totally agree with you on everything but I watching this a little after you announced you are pregnant with baby #4😂. I really hope you are not so uncomfortable this time💓💓💓

22. Sharon Joana on November 21, 2021 at 11:44 am

Interesting that you choose to become a mum at such young age. I see lots of pros and cons in that. The main one is that you have so much more energy for the kids.
    I am 34 and have overal a lot lower energy then others around me. And so yeah, if I had become a mum young then at my age eight now they might have already been 10 years old or so.

I am pleased with your videos and how happy you are. It’s a magical thing to being able to create a new human in your body. Enjoy this process. Lots of love

23. micro depression on November 21, 2021 at 11:45 am

And I oop—

24. Victoria Black-Lupin 🌼 on November 21, 2021 at 11:45 am

Who’s here after she announced her 4th pregnancy? 😅

25. Chelle on November 21, 2021 at 11:45 am

Honestly just give it time, you’ve had 3 babies back to back and you’re only 23, I would wait at least 5-7 years before making this decision permanent (if you get what I’m saying) I also had 3 kids back to back when I was young and I thought I was 100% done for so many reasons, I mean the thought of having another child was not desirable whatsoever. I was done, Period.
    But as my youngest child got closer to 4, I started to yearn for another baby and realized I wasn’t done. Not trying to talk you into having another, just saying I’d hold off on any kind of permanent birth control, I know quite a few people that got that done before 30 and then ended up regretting it. . .

26. Katie Kingen on November 21, 2021 at 11:46 am

How the turn tables-

27. LargeFamily Chaos on November 21, 2021 at 11:47 am

I’m only 5’1 and have like 9, 10lbs babies. I am feeling wonderful with my 9th pregnacy. We go hiking almost everyday and the kids are so excited about the little brother they will have soon. The little girls are always hugging my belly talking to the baby. Every one family is different. I just hate when I get bad comments about my family size. Just like if its right for someone to have no kids or one kid why shouldn’t someone have a large family if that’s what works for them and they are happy?

28. Alex Mcgraw on November 21, 2021 at 11:49 am

Um I’m sure you’ll have more. Even after this 4th baby

29. Abi Oliphant *Spear on November 21, 2021 at 11:49 am

This is a great video 😊 I’d love to see a video on what birth control method you use now that baby 3 has arrived. Are you considering a natural method? 💗💗💗

30. Jenna June on November 21, 2021 at 11:50 am

My pelvic issues during pregnancy (SPD) started in my second trimester, with my second child. I had one more & by the end, it was excruciating. I even went to the Dr 3x a week for the last 2 months, specifically for my pelvis. I cannot imagine going through that pain again.

31. Elizabeth Fisher on November 21, 2021 at 11:51 am

lol Who else is here after she announced her 4th?

32. prateeshagupta on November 21, 2021 at 11:51 am

Watching this in 2021 and you’re pregnant again ! All the best for this one ❤️ love from India

33. Katie Thomas on November 21, 2021 at 11:54 am

I am so glad that you and your husband are able to honestly communicate about your family preferences and needs. That is awesome, and 3 kids is just right for you two, it seems. If I were you I would adopt later on down the line or foster.

34. Dollie Brown on November 21, 2021 at 11:55 am

Wow! You are 23? You are super beautiful, I’m not saying you look old, but I totally thought you were older. Maybe because you’re so mature. I am 27 and I thought you were older than me. I have 2 boys and my husband and I are trying for another (praying for a girl this time).

35. Amanda on November 21, 2021 at 11:57 am

The only way to prevent pregnancy permanently is to have a permanent operation

36. Romy Fernandez on November 21, 2021 at 11:58 am

Here in 2021 when Sarah is pregnant again. 😆

37. The CastFam on November 21, 2021 at 11:58 am

You’re soo beautiful I wish I looked that good with no make up lol ♥️ I keep watching all your pregnancy related videos! Love them!

38. Sophie Powell on November 21, 2021 at 11:59 am

Sarah you help me take care of my mental health! I watch your videos and I gain a new perspective on the world. Your sweet demeanour and wisdom about life have truly impacted me for the better. I just wanted you to know and thank you from the bottom of my heart! xox

39. laila fe on November 21, 2021 at 12:00 pm

you are sooo positive

40. Lenny Paints on November 21, 2021 at 12:01 pm

At first when you mentioned you didn’t want to be pregnant again sounded a bit harsh, but honestly I’m not in your shoes. & I could say I had an easy pregnancy, slept like a baby, no pain until I was in labor, which I’m very lucky & thankful for. But you being so young and being pregnant year after year is just mind blowing to me. I’m 21 &have a 19mo. baby boy and hopefully expecting a second soon. But can I just say you’re a champ! 3 kids? At 23!! How do you do it! You’re my role model. By the way I’ve been so inspired by watching your minimalist videos, I’ve decided to take baby steps decluttering my home. Thank you💕

41. Meaghan Heredia on November 21, 2021 at 12:01 pm

I gave birth three times within 28 months so I know exactly what you mean! We decided three kids was perfect for us because my body was in so much pain throughout my third pregnancy. Our youngest is 6 months now and I’m finally happy with our decision. I hope you are too!

42. Beatrice Carrillo on November 21, 2021 at 12:11 pm

You need pelvic floor rehabilitation especially post partum

43. Sharon Joana on November 21, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Nice video!!

44. Miranda Hady on November 21, 2021 at 12:13 pm

Hi. I love your videos. Nutrition and physical degeneration written by weston a price is a very good book and may help your situation. Love you for the sake of God

45. LargeFamily Chaos on November 21, 2021 at 12:14 pm

I hope none of my kids feel like the "forgotten child". That makes me sad. I feel like we are all really close and my kids always have someone to play with.

46. Elizabeth Dacosta on November 21, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I find is alarming how many comments are telling her she should keep having kids or not take preventative measures/talk more to her husband when the pregnancies are clearly hurting her and she wants her body back.

47. Adéla P on November 21, 2021 at 12:17 pm

If you’re christian (you don’t accept birth pills right?), how will you do it? I suppose you’re not going to get sterilized and you’re not going to stop having sex (and yes, I know those aren’t the only two options you have)
    just curious 🙂

48. Helena Durst on November 21, 2021 at 12:17 pm

holy fuck never thought youd be only 23!

49. Katie Scheuermann on November 21, 2021 at 12:18 pm

"my hair is crazy"
    *proceeds to look like taylor swift*

50. Joyful in Hope on November 21, 2021 at 12:19 pm

You should definitely give yourself some time before you make that final decision. It is possible that you’ll heal after this pregnancy and not have any more problems, and it’s also possible that you’ll really want to have another baby. Speaking from experience! My body was pretty unhappy after four kids in four years, but 11 years later I was able to handle a twin pregnancy no problem.