The entire selection of Milwaukee M18 Batteries EXPLAINED! Coptool Power Tool Showcase

In this week’s Coptool Power Tool Showcase, we take a long look at the entire line of Milwaukee M18 Batteries, including their new High Output models.

We also look at the NEW Milwaukee Super Charger, and give you a chance to win our exclusive 1 of 12 Milwaukee Packout Battery Upgrade Kit!

Shop & Specs – https://www.ohiopowertool.com/m-2035-milwaukee-m18-batteries-chargers.aspx

1. Henry Lombard on November 22, 2021 at 11:41 am

I thought I’d add a short summary .. watch the vid, they summarize at 9:00 but..

CP = compact. 1.5, 2, and 3 AHr
    XC = extended capacity 3,4,5 AHr.
    XC HO. High output 6 and 8 AHr
    HD = high demand 9 or 12 and the HD are 21700 cells
    Others are 18650’s

Chargers.
    1. Regular m18
    2. Rapid charger. Twice the current output as the regular
    3. Super charger 4 times the current of the regular charger

2. Dennie Melton on November 22, 2021 at 11:42 am

Why in all tour information never talk Price ranges at all?

3. OKIKIOLUWA on November 22, 2021 at 11:45 am

Is there a difference between a super charger and a rapid charger.

4. Yaroslavv Pavlenkoo on November 22, 2021 at 11:46 am

Thanks it’s was useful. Is there simular for
    m 12.

5. djkneecaps91 on November 22, 2021 at 11:46 am

12 amp and 3 amp xc is all I buy

6. Todd on November 22, 2021 at 11:47 am

This is so informative! Thanks for this video. Really cleared the air on batteries.

7. Dale Kowacki on November 22, 2021 at 11:49 am

Nice explanation. Thank you.

8. Quickahh on November 22, 2021 at 11:49 am

I bought 2 kits and got 2 basic m12/m18 chargers (one for home, one for work), 2 2ah m18 batteries, and a 5ah m18 battery. They last multiple days for my application (working on cars) so no high output needed. Plan to get an m12 ratchet soon!

9. D Naka on November 22, 2021 at 11:50 am

I’m now enlightened on the Milwaukee battery matrix. Thanks.

10. Eric Zavala on November 22, 2021 at 11:51 am

I would be able to use those three high output batteries at my job site to power all my milwaukee tools and then get home to tackle my yard work. To power my milwaukee trimmer and blower that I just got. I’m an apprentice plumber and all my power tools are milwaukee so these three batteries would be put to good use everyday. Thank you guys for the opportunity and keep up the hard work

11. Phantom Flyer on November 22, 2021 at 11:54 am

These would be great on my m18 framing nailer and would save me having to carry 3 x5 amp batteries

12. Ibra A on November 22, 2021 at 11:54 am

who won the beautiful kit

13. David Webster on November 22, 2021 at 11:57 am

Will the fastest charger charge the smaller ah batteries

14. Winn3r on November 22, 2021 at 11:57 am

3.0 double pack just purchased

15. sombody on November 22, 2021 at 11:58 am

What would be the best size battery to jump-start my car?

16. Mike Blaszczak on November 22, 2021 at 11:58 am

The HR class I just took used this as an example of man-splaining.

17. Ibra A on November 22, 2021 at 11:59 am

you’re amazing guys. I learned alot thank you

" Lunch box " 😭😅

18. c on November 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Thanks for the lesson very informative, I just bought the HD 12 for the chainsaw. I’m hoping I don’t need a gas chain saw anymore. I clear downfall from trails in the woods. I like the quiet woods. Darn 2 stroke gas chainsaws are to noisy.

19. Adrian Duran on November 22, 2021 at 12:00 pm

Basically the bigger the better

20. Ty Rockwood on November 22, 2021 at 12:03 pm

This is unbelievably helpful

21. Martin Go on November 22, 2021 at 12:04 pm

All I want to know why the 12volt line has a 6.0 and 18volt CP doesn’t.

22. Hondaguy91 on November 22, 2021 at 12:04 pm

18mm x 650*mm
    21mm x 700* mm

3.6v nominal, when the pack is fully charged it’s over 20v, which is how DeWalt gets away with calling their tools 20v tools. They’re the same battery voltage as any 18v tool.

With those batteries I could run my grinder, vacuum and saw a whole lot longer and the air compressor when I get it. I could organize my work van with that pack out. 😅

23. Raul R. Lopez on November 22, 2021 at 12:04 pm

You guys are awesome! I am building a shed from scratch. This battery system will be extremely beneficial, which includes the great carrying case.

24. John 316 on November 22, 2021 at 12:08 pm

rough in electric

25. Michael Guppy on November 22, 2021 at 12:08 pm

the 12.0 would be awesome for powering my M18 hole hawg when drilling holes for rough in of houses.

26. lucabrazi36 on November 22, 2021 at 12:09 pm

Wow thank you! That kit would help me complete my mom’s shed in no time!

27. ryan camacho on November 22, 2021 at 12:09 pm

Ah is always the same, voltage is higher and amperage is lower than parallel configuration.

28. David Dil on November 22, 2021 at 12:10 pm

5 amp hr on my impact, etc take a few weeks to run them all down. I have a 2amp m12 also takes 2 weeks. I really need to get the 6 charger (3x m18, 3x m12). Really enjoy it all

29. Armand Cabana on November 22, 2021 at 12:13 pm

i would be able to do all my work faster whit my impact toolall day in the shop as a mechanic and faster and whit my milwaukee ratchet excuse the spelling if hi mist some spelling words hi am french it use to make my 2765 and mi midrange also thank

30. Ron Swonke on November 22, 2021 at 12:15 pm

I would Build A Stairway to the heavens so the rest of you Angels could find your way there

31. Martin Breski on November 22, 2021 at 12:19 pm

Hi. I’m a plumber and can use those to power my fuel sawzall to cut through cast iron pipe and run my fuel hammer drill with holesaws without pause. Love milwaukee tools!

32. Tyrel Cardiff on November 22, 2021 at 12:19 pm

This is a great line up!

33. bobby redondo on November 22, 2021 at 12:19 pm

I thought your girlfriend was Beth, Rip..You are Rip from Yellowstone aren’t you?

34. Edward Colby on November 22, 2021 at 12:20 pm

I would use the HD in my blower and chainsaw mostly thanks for all the info

35. Dylan Robson on November 22, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Ohio power tools is amazing

36. mike7357 on November 22, 2021 at 12:21 pm

Paid advertisement?

37. Kwihky on November 22, 2021 at 12:24 pm

2 years 2 late lol, but very helpful, thank you!

38. The Crescent Crystal on November 22, 2021 at 12:27 pm

Geez so much gaslighting in one video. 😬

39. David Hill on November 22, 2021 at 12:27 pm

I would build a 24x 65 foot shop using 34,000 deck screws.

40. Tony L on November 22, 2021 at 12:28 pm

But the faster the charge the more heat generated in the battery = less battery life. A 4 hour battery charge will keep the battery cooler and your batteries will last longer.

41. Chris on November 22, 2021 at 12:30 pm

Thanks for making sense of these batteries for us! It would also be great to know which battery is best for each tool type (eg. vacuum, table saw, sawzall, etc)

42. MadStudio Too on November 22, 2021 at 12:30 pm

My grinder would love to have that HD battery for my metal work. My forearms? Not so much

43. Panda N on November 22, 2021 at 12:31 pm

Hello. Greatly appreciate all your ‘output’ . Been learning alot. I am a diy guy who loves to work with my ‘toys’. Which are Milwaukee tools. I have been using them to get my ‘hunny do list’ done from my wife and mother in law. Unfortunately i have less batteries than tools. I could really could use those high output batteries to power my rocket tower 6000k light, my jobsite fan, my rear handle fuel saw, my fuel grinder and my fuel impact and hammer drills. I have to charge and wait to be able to continue and finish my projects

44. Johnny Dept on November 22, 2021 at 12:32 pm

The real question is how long does it take the super charger to charge the 1.5 M18?😂

45. Eric DeVarney on November 22, 2021 at 12:35 pm

I think my M18 batteries are breeding. I have everything from 2Ah to the 12Ah. The 12s are dedicated to my Fuel circular saw. At last count I had 9 M18s. I went to buy a new 9 Ah for my framing gun and was told they were discontinued.

46. Prophet seven on November 22, 2021 at 12:35 pm

Can you Interchange batteries with all the tools? Like Nikon can do with all it Lens?

47. Max Legend on November 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm

That explains why when I was using the 5.0Ah XC on this 3/4" impact wrench to undo some lug nuts on this heavy trailer a little bit slower and run out of power very quickly and then chuck in the 12.0Ah HD, man what difference it made to undo the lug nuts. I used the 5.0Ah on the grinder, then I look at the battery level, very low, I was like damn this grinder is eating up a lot of power.

48. OKIKIOLUWA on November 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm

I have a concern about the charger, is the rapid charger also the super charger or they are two different things.

49. anonymous mc on November 22, 2021 at 12:37 pm

All you need to know is your being ripped off;) now you know and knowing is half the battle

50. Dispatch Service on November 22, 2021 at 12:40 pm

I run a Hot Shot Transportation Business. With this kit that you are given away will come in handy for my drivers. When they are at the yard working on their truck or trailer, this High Impact battery kit would be grateful to have on hand. With no outlet for electricity a the yard. The long amp hours would be a sweet piece of cake when trying to get thing done. Nuts and bolts and drilling holes. We would need all the amp we can get to keep moving forward without stopping and waiting for the battery to be charge up again.