Raised Garden Box Kits – For Beautiful, Long Lasting Beds

Raised Garden Box Kits – For Beautiful, Long Lasting Beds

Raised beds are a great way to maintain a beautiful garden but over time wooden and low quality frames can deteriorate. These concrete garden box kits are a great option for beautiful, long lasting garden beds. Check out our website for more information! Item numbers: GP1501 GP1502

Organic gardening, homesteading, farming, lifestyle & how-to videos from Peaceful Valley Farm & Garden Supply.

Watch More Videos: http://www.groworganic.com/organic-gardening/videos

Read Blogs: http://www.groworganic.com/organic-gardening/blog

1. Jeremy and Jen Dunfee on November 26, 2021 at 12:35 pm

Tried to order a 4 x 8 bed from your website. I’m getting an error message stating " We can’t ship orders under 100$". Any suggestions?

2. TheDeco6 on November 26, 2021 at 12:37 pm

I called to see how much shipping would be and unfortunately the representative wasn’t very kind. I felt bad asking. That can really turn customers away. I told her I would like to know the price of shipping before I placed the order and she said sharply, "I won’t know until Monday because most freight companies don’t work weekends, would you like to place an order!" I don’t know maybe I’m just ultra sensitive?

3. BlackCat2 on November 26, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Looks very nice but you should also have a 1 pack kit as well for those of us without a lot of yard space. I have a nice yard but only enough space for 1 good sized raised bed so I don’t crowd out myself, the dog, my son etc. 🙂

– Heidi

4. Om Abdulazizq on November 26, 2021 at 12:40 pm

رائع .. شكرا

5. Natural Beauty on November 26, 2021 at 12:58 pm

I have a concrete slab my boys use to play basketball on. I would like to grow food on them by putting two raised beds on them. What would you suggest for the bottom of the bed since it sits on concrete? Thanks

6. Laura Frey on November 26, 2021 at 1:05 pm

Is there a false botton, that lessens the amount of soil needed?

7. Cleevus on November 26, 2021 at 1:07 pm

Looks beautiful , 1 question, How much $$$ did it cost just to set up the garden like you wanted?

8. MsSilentH on November 26, 2021 at 1:20 pm

Looks very cool, and super easy, something I might want to get in the future! I like that you can customize height since I’m so tall, I hate bending down to ground level all the time

9. TheDeco6 on November 26, 2021 at 1:20 pm

Awesome and can’t wait to buy them

10. Hannah on November 26, 2021 at 1:20 pm

My self-confidence has been a lot better after understanding and practicing this PE treatment.. Right after figuring out how to control my arousal, I had been able to enjoy longer intercourse for the first time with the next woman I hooked up with. It is great if you can handle your problem with this guide, research by Google. The name is Thomas Camonρez

11. Stephen Hunter on November 26, 2021 at 1:31 pm

Is the brick safe to grow in? No leeching?