GARDEN WITH ME – FALL LANDSCAPING

GARDEN WITH ME – FALL LANDSCAPING

In this video, you will garden with me as I enjoy this Fall planting flowers. For my front yard landscape, I discuss foundation plants, perennials, annuals, splitting chrysanthemums, fixing a splitting tree, and laying pavers and mulch. I show you how to plant and grow beautiful shrubs and flowers successfully, which will help you dramatically improve your front yard’s curb appeal.

Related Products:

Dimex Easy Flex Plastic No-Dig Landscape Edging Kit, 100-Feet: https://amzn.to/36RqYUJ

Miracle-Gro Shake ‘N Feed All Purpose Plant Food: https://amzn.to/3lLNJOb

Organic Neem Bliss 100% Pure Cold Pressed Neem Seed Oil (6oz): https://amzn.to/3f3uoE3

Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Square Garden Spade: https://amzn.to/34NU0lt

Fiskars 46 Inch Steel D-handle Digging Shovel: https://amzn.to/33Pch2n

SAFEAT Safety Grip Work Gloves: https://amzn.to/30PRiKY

Some of the links are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you for helping me support this channel! Trish

1. Tammy Garrett-Williams on December 14, 2021 at 12:51 pm

Awesome t-shirt, where did you get it?

2. Peanut Butter on December 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm

This looks fabulous!

3. Christian Vindel on December 14, 2021 at 12:54 pm

Looks beautiful.

4. Urban Window Farmer on December 14, 2021 at 12:55 pm

Always enjoy good autumn gardening videos!🌿🌡 Happy Planting! Subscribed!🌱

5. OO7 on December 14, 2021 at 12:56 pm

Looks great!! Would you recommend landscaping (I mean fully planting my entire yard from scratch) in the fall in zone 6? Or wait until spring?

6. Hailey Elbert on December 14, 2021 at 12:57 pm

I love it ! ❀️❀️❀️

7. emely rouse on December 14, 2021 at 1:01 pm

Wow I love your garden! So pretty

8. Crystal James-Owens III on December 14, 2021 at 1:03 pm

Absolutely beautiful! ❀️ What kind of grass seed did you use? I need to plant this Fall.

9. msmoenergydet on December 14, 2021 at 1:06 pm

Your Coleus looks different but I hear you can bring Coleus in & it will come back next year. Do you do anything special to get those mum’s to come back? I bought some 3 weeks ago & they are spent but weren’t planted! Have you bought any plants on clearance? I got some nice stuff @ Lowe’s. 5 plants for $3. 4 Aster & 1 grass $3. 2 yellow yarrow $1 each. If you need funds for anything check me/this out! http://www.UnitedSuccessNetwork.com/Moenergy7

10. Chris Olson on December 14, 2021 at 1:06 pm

You are so gifted and created a gorgeous landscape. Thank you so much for sharing!! I’m so glad I found your channel!!

11. Janet Sandgran on December 14, 2021 at 1:09 pm

Beautiful

12. The Busy Brown Angel on December 14, 2021 at 1:12 pm

Great job! Everything looks beautiful πŸ’š

13. E M on December 14, 2021 at 1:13 pm

Beautiful garden. I love your design.

14. I KILL PRETTY THINGZ on December 14, 2021 at 1:14 pm

I’m happy you saved your tree
    I love your landscaping 😍😍 that mum is MASSIVE that edging #goals πŸ‘Œ your commentary perfection

15. Vivian Strong on December 14, 2021 at 1:19 pm

Wow, the end product was definitely beautiful. You definitely make gardening look easy but I’m sure it was a lot of work and planning.

16. Tammy Garrett-Williams on December 14, 2021 at 1:23 pm

Great job Trish, your voice soothes me and assures me that I can accomplish my garden tasks.

17. Bev from NC on December 14, 2021 at 1:23 pm

That’s a LOT of work!

18. Kathleen Harbaugh on December 14, 2021 at 1:25 pm

Love it, thank you! I’m a pansy lover as well. Especially the ones with faces.

19. Char Timbe on December 14, 2021 at 1:28 pm

New viewer and now a subscriber.

20. Anthony St on December 14, 2021 at 1:29 pm

Great presentation… it’s really inspiring πŸͺ΄πŸ

21. Brett Debnam on December 14, 2021 at 1:37 pm

Everything looks beautiful

22. Vanessa Elbert on December 14, 2021 at 1:38 pm

As usual, beautiful and inspirational ❀️ keep up the great work!🀩

23. Pamela Callaway on December 14, 2021 at 1:40 pm

I like the combinations you used in your landscape. Also, your voice is very nice, not talking too fast or too loud. Looking forward to future updates.

24. lynnette diggs on December 14, 2021 at 1:42 pm

Good morning
    Amazing ! It made me want a good book and warm cider ! Kudos for a job well done πŸ‘β€οΈβœ…

25. Phelanisse Relaford on December 14, 2021 at 1:45 pm

Trish that is absolutely beautiful, and I love your voice it is so calming. One great suggestion that would be of great value and help to me at least, putting the names of the plants and flowers in your video.
    Thank you and you have me as a subscriber, follower oh, I am hitting that Bell !!!

26. Bev from NC on December 14, 2021 at 1:46 pm

The area with the mulch and pavers is still gonna get murky. Wouldn’t it have been better to have filled in the whole area with pavers?

27. Tremayne Hilburn on December 14, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Hello Trish I’m new to your channel and I was inspired with all you do. I’m a landscaper and trying to dabble in to installs…flowers and plants. Which plants and flowers do you recommend planting in the winter season. I have a customer with 2 small flower beds