Easy DIY Window Ledge Plant Shelf | 2020

Easy DIY Window Ledge Plant Shelf | 2020

I made an easy and budget friendly window ledge plant shelf! My plants are growing and out grew their current space so I made them a much larger one with this new DIY shelf. My plants can now hang out by the window without fear of falling. Do I think my plants have feelings? Do I talk to my plants? Idk I think I’ve been home for too long.

A few resources

SOME helpful Instagrams (please don’t ask BIPOC to educate you though)

@rachel.cargle
@mvmnt4blklives
@aclu_nationwide
@blklivesmatter
@privtoprog

Thanks for watching!

Please subscribe 🙂

IG: @erin_at_home
Bookstagram: @theborrowedlist

1. Morgan Kelley on December 17, 2021 at 1:45 pm

Love love love love.

2. Sanju Marandi on December 17, 2021 at 1:46 pm

Just loved it #♥️

3. Hannah Collins on December 17, 2021 at 1:47 pm

You support blm and plants ☺ im subscribing

4. My digital space on December 17, 2021 at 1:48 pm

As much as I love this video , I must say your name as well is solo pretty just like you ❤️

5. The Art Addict on December 17, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Do you know what kind of bracket you guys used ?

6. Nicole Mccollum on December 17, 2021 at 1:49 pm

Thanks for this video and using your voice! I will be heading to depot tomorrow to make my own shelf!!

7. SKR MacS on December 17, 2021 at 1:50 pm

lady all lives matter universally. basically, you are discriminating against other people

8. OnlyRemedy on December 17, 2021 at 1:51 pm

I’ve never watched any of your videos before, but I greatly respect &value how you prefaced this video. I had to pause it, just to say you’re appreciated. Thank you. Now let’s see about this shelf

9. Jay Sullivan on December 17, 2021 at 2:07 pm

I appreciate you prefacing with BLM!! 🙂 Thanks for using your voice sis!

10. Laura Williamson on December 17, 2021 at 2:08 pm

Just finding your video and want you to know that as a fellow "white girl" and wife and mother to people of color, your voice does matter!! As white people and those with privilege we need to speak up and stand with those who are being marginalized. Keep speaking out girl!

11. Sunshine AmMorgen on December 17, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Thank you for mentioning the BLM and to wear a Mask! It’s the right thing to do to care about others ! I supscripe because I like you and your Channel. Stay safe.

12. Debryck Avila on December 17, 2021 at 2:21 pm

What a honest and humble soul you are! <3

13. p90pdack on December 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Sounds like you learned a lot lol. At least ppl learned from your mistakes.

14. TrishL Joy-Frommer on December 17, 2021 at 2:26 pm

Tactfully, do leave politics and Cov19 out of diy’s. For those gals learning, it’s good to see a gal diy’er go solo.

15. Danielle Miller on December 17, 2021 at 2:26 pm

really simple solution and good

16. Diana Gaddy on December 17, 2021 at 2:28 pm

I wish you nothing but the best! With that being said…I watch diys to get away from all the nonsense going on in the news. Please leave political motivated opinions off your channel. We are inundated with such negativity already. I think you could of had more subscribers without your comment.

17. Tina Ganguly on December 17, 2021 at 2:31 pm

That’s a really good idea to rest the bracket on the sill and not worry about studs. I need this for my one and only morning light window for my plant babies. The actual sill is sooo narrow, can you tell me how deep is your original sill. Mine is only 3 inches

18. Jonesie on December 17, 2021 at 2:37 pm

omg this is perfect! It’s exactly what I was looking for for my plant babies. Also, thanks for using your voice! Going to Lowes today to recreate it 🙂

19. Ana C on December 17, 2021 at 2:38 pm

This is great!! I will do the same 💪🏻

20. Mitchell Mack on December 17, 2021 at 2:41 pm

Carrying that wood was pretty tough but WORTH IT!