This NEW GREENHOUSE has "NEW BUSINESS" written ALL over it!

This NEW GREENHOUSE has "NEW BUSINESS" written ALL over it!

We’ve been waiting for this since the spring….a group of installers from Grower’s Solution is coming to put up our new greenhouse!

#HighTunnel #GreenHouse #FamilyFarm #Homesteading

***Some of our MOST FAVORITE homestead products***

AMAZON STORE:

HARVEST RIGHT FREEZE DRYER: (Affiliate link)

SARAH’s SHIRTS from EllyAndGrace.com (Affiliate link)
**SAVE 10% off with code LTH10

AZURE STANDARD Bulk Organic Foods: (Affiliate link)

To check out Nomad Internet and get $25 off your first month click the following link: https://tinyurl.com/y626he47 (Affiliate Link)

GREENHOUSE and WEED FABRIC:
**Save 10% with code LTH10

Our RABBIT COOKBOOK:
PDF Copy: https://tinyurl.com/y4hwjnpw
Amazon Kindle Version: http://amzn.to/2zelDTu

SOLAR GENERATOR: (Affiliate link)
This is the solar generator we use to run our milker and our guest cabin. https://glnk.io/p5q/living-traditions-homestead

****** Connect with Us! We’d Love to get to know you! ******

WEBSITE: www.LivingTraditionsHomestead.com

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/livingtraditionshomestead

INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/living_traditions

PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/livingtraditionshomestead

Send Mail to:
Living Traditions Homestead
PO Box 323
Ava, MO 65608

****** About Living Traditions Homestead ******

Living Traditions Homestead is all about living a simple and sustainable way of life. We believe the world has gotten too “busy” and that people are missing out on many of the true blessings this world has to offer. We started as a small urban homestead in Gilbert, AZ and after the city grew up around us, decided it was time leave corporate America and take a big leap of faith by moving our family to the Missouri Ozarks.

We put out 2 new videos every week! Wednesday and Saturday. We hope you will become part of our homestead family by subscribing to our channel and watching as we give up the rat race and live simpler, more fulfilling life in the country.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

1. Lorraine Wicenski on December 17, 2021 at 1:46 pm

congrats

2. Bestseed Orchard on December 17, 2021 at 1:47 pm

You can tell when someone’s adventure in gardening is almost over,,, they get a greenhouse,,, soon they find it is a lot of work and continuing expense and no profit. I see dozens of abandoned and unused greenhouses everywhere. Almost zero in use.

3. Ron Hollis on December 17, 2021 at 1:47 pm

You can bonsai fruit trees……..

4. Renard Greenfield on December 17, 2021 at 1:48 pm

Thanks for the video my question Is do you ever have problems with rats or feral pig invasions Into your greenhouses? And if so what did you do

5. Buy&Sell on December 17, 2021 at 1:49 pm

That looks Great !!! I am jealous.

6. Telco Wife Abi on December 17, 2021 at 1:52 pm

A lot of companies would have sent a team to do it and would have e calling for progress reports. I find it impressive that the owner came out. Really shows that this company cares.

7. Vvv Nnn on December 17, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Anybody else get a "Amish barn raising scene from Witness" vibe while watching this? Loved it!

8. DC on December 17, 2021 at 1:53 pm

You guys are great. That’s an awesome greenhouse. Can’t wait to see what you do with it. Shared to friends. Hope it’ll get you more followers.

9. Katrina Lucas on December 17, 2021 at 1:53 pm

I got my green house from them. Can’t wait it to be finished. Love your videos.

10. Doug Dorrer on December 17, 2021 at 1:55 pm

What was the final cost? I have a NCRS grant and need a 24×48 HT

11. OMGaNEWBIE on December 17, 2021 at 1:55 pm

WOW! What an Awesome Crew. There is "no way" this DIY is a 2 person job, that’s for sure. Best to be on real good terms with your extended family & friends to solicit their help. You’ll need them for this size of a unit.

12. Geno on December 17, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Quick tip it makes it a lot faster an ezer to pull over the plastic if u hav a guy with a leaf blower standing inside blowing the plastic so it doesn’t snag or hang up works kinda like a parachute catching the wind oh ya an add a rope in the middle to pull from this can also help with pulling light dep tarps

13. Larry Anderson on December 17, 2021 at 1:56 pm

Neat.

14. OMGaNEWBIE on December 17, 2021 at 1:57 pm

Are you going to put screens on the side walls to keep the critters & bugs out?

15. Patricia Muro on December 17, 2021 at 1:57 pm

You are just the cutest little gal on the planet!! I so enjoy your smile and dimples. This Grandmother is learning so much from you. We all need to be much more self-reliant. I wish I had paid more attention to my own Grandmother! LOL

16. james mudd on December 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm

Whats the point? They may as well have come out one day and said oh look the company put this up for us. No talking about what they are doing or anything. I don’t get it.

17. Jenifer Acklin on December 17, 2021 at 2:00 pm

Did I miss a video where they prepped the ground and put the ground cover down?

18. Sunset Farm on December 17, 2021 at 2:03 pm

How much was it? post a video of what you do with it. and why.

19. Marta Mccool on December 17, 2021 at 2:07 pm

Made in USA, MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, GREAT GREAT GREAT!

20. Arnold Romppai on December 17, 2021 at 2:08 pm

——— that green house well really its only a high tunnel not a green house. wouldnt last one winter here in north western Ont, the first heavy snowstorm would fold that thing down in one big mess, even the light potable car pots that use a 1-1/2×2" 1/8" wall tubing with a tarp over top fold down in a huge bent up mess, green houses here are built all out of -=beams and large 3×5 1/4" wall tubing and 2 layers of plastic with heat air blowing between the 2 layers

21. Retired AtLast on December 17, 2021 at 2:09 pm

GOD bless you and yours.

22. ISABELL GOMES on December 17, 2021 at 2:09 pm

Show us more of what you have grown on the other greenhouses.

23. Bibhuti Bushan Mishra on December 17, 2021 at 2:10 pm

Nice maker please send me all of making itoms measurements and length

24. Chuck Lambert on December 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm

What a great addition to your farm and business. You guys deserve the best. Blessings

25. floridagrower on December 17, 2021 at 2:12 pm

One avenue you may want to look at is to buy started plants that are not readily available and do an e-commerce business selling on line. The plus side is you have much greater return for your time and dollar invested. In Apopka Florida is a company called Agri Starts. They sell hundreds of different plants from many classes of plants. All are started by tissue culture and grown in a large greenhouse. This avenue would offer a return of $20.00 or more per plant and with your greenhouse size it would offer an excellent living. I sell on the internet and ship to all 50 states. It was one of the best decisions I have made.

26. Mark Lenz on December 17, 2021 at 2:13 pm

Wow so happy for you guys!

27. Andrea Greenhill on December 17, 2021 at 2:14 pm

Absolutely beautiful! Workmanship is outstanding 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Your plant start business is going to explode! Dreams,desire, and blessings are coming. Blessings on your way❤️❤️❤️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

28. Nathan Rimes on December 17, 2021 at 2:15 pm

I am considering buying one of these kits to utilize as a brooder house for Bobwhite quail and connect flight pen lanes off of it. Have you considered doing this with one of their kits as well? If so any advise would be greatly appreciated.

29. Scott Espenschied on December 17, 2021 at 2:20 pm

what are you using to record with and mic’s

30. Barry Varga on December 17, 2021 at 2:20 pm

That greenhouse is really nice. You are going to really enjoy it.

31. Karl Bauer on December 17, 2021 at 2:21 pm

Thank You.

32. Kenneth Kellie TTRR on December 17, 2021 at 2:21 pm

Very nice

33. Marlean Hunt on December 17, 2021 at 2:22 pm

HI Sara and Kevin wow this is a beautiful green house what a lovely dream come true you guys deserve it and that was a great setup and wowo I would be dreaming also I had three of them smaller in size but still huge enough I also did all kinds of plants an oh got into flowers that I shared with neighbours an still do so also our gardening well I wish you luck Kevin if I great lemon and grape and canteloupe watermelon all kinds of vegetables and fruit trees you have the green house to have your dream come true beleive me cause our green houses are not like this at all so good luck to both of you and I cannot wait to see this in process love it and that was some great workers take care your a blessing both of you love all you do

34. littleladyfrog on December 17, 2021 at 2:23 pm

How do these green houses hold up in the sheer winds?…and hail?

35. Lynne DiCenzo on December 17, 2021 at 2:23 pm

I can see a lemon tree and porange tree and possibly an Avocado Tree….lots of money for Avo and I am right next door to Fallbrook Ca, the avo capital of the USA

36. Sans Crux on December 17, 2021 at 2:24 pm

WOW! If I only had the room. 😩

37. Mini Farm Fresh on December 17, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Thank you Kevin & Sarah for making the time to create such wonderful content. After watching this video and making our research, we made the decision to purchase our 24×48 HW from Grower’s Solutions as well! We are ready to "brake ground" and wanted to ask if you removed the grass before installing the fabric ground cover. Thanks again!

38. Joseph Of Borg on December 17, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Do you have a video about your plant start business I’m looking for it

39. Michael Pipkins on December 17, 2021 at 2:25 pm

New growers, such as myself, that are no longer nimble enough to scale 12′ ladders need more options for professionals who can do the install. As we do our selection of manufacturers, our decision will be based on which companies have installers.

40. Carmen Agosto on December 17, 2021 at 2:27 pm

Sara & Kevin
    Congratulations. I am very excited.for you. I felt like that greenhouse was getting done in my backyard.

41. Marilyn Leonard on December 17, 2021 at 2:29 pm

How do greenhouses hold up in hail?

42. Brandy Nelson on December 17, 2021 at 2:29 pm

Hello 👋 Wild Alaskan Homestead here.. we are about to purchase a greenhouse from Growers Solutions also.
    I hope you don’t mind me asking, 🤔about how much was your specific setup.. ❓I may just call and ask for the “Living Traditions” greenhouse !

43. The Manillegirl on December 17, 2021 at 2:31 pm

Is this high tunnel the result of the govt assisted funding?

44. Tracie Daugherty on December 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm

What percentage is the shade cloth?

45. Ms. Farmgirl on December 17, 2021 at 2:33 pm

IF you ever check these messages. I am wondering WHAT MIL this plastic is? I am wondering if they have a special size MIL they are using because of high winds and other weather related problems. Also if it can be damaged by birds pecking at it and so on.
    The FINISHED product is amazing and I cannot wait to see all the projects you are going to do inside of this. Also,, why not grow a lime tree for the Cucumber Lime drinks??
    NOTE: the loud music playing over the top of this video is so seriously ANNOYING AS HECK!!!!
    I wanted to hear what they were saying and doing for my next Greenhouse. This could have been very informative.. but it was drowned out by the music. tsk tsk!!!
    WHY do people have to add such annoying music to these videos? Seriously ANNOYING!

46. Thyme4Coffee on December 17, 2021 at 2:33 pm

I need this too!

47. Carole McConnell on December 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm

This greenhouse seems to be best of the best ,good job all-around!

48. Joseph Herrera on December 17, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Which model and what size is your green house

49. Richard Hatheway on December 17, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Can I use whole milk in your recipe

50. Toua Xiong on December 17, 2021 at 2:44 pm

How much is this exact greenhouse?