Etsy MYSTERY PLANTS | multiple unboxings!

Etsy MYSTERY PLANTS | multiple unboxings!

I decided it’d be good fun to try some of the plant mystery cuttings boxes on Etsy! Here are the shops in order:

1st package https://etsy.me/3lmRIA1
2nd package https://etsy.me/2R8bbbb
3rd package https://etsy.me/30CiSfi

Don’t forget to check out MY Etsy shop whilst you’re at it πŸ˜„ https://etsy.me/2TgPeaV

Instagram – PlantingMemoriesYT

1. Arthur Grey on December 24, 2021 at 2:53 pm

Hello from Upstate NY! I found your channel a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it.

Philodendron Brasil is one of my favourites, such joy watching the new leaves push out. Mystery boxes are very popular here in the US and I’ve gotten great selections from them! My go to is on Facebook groups, just be sure to find sellers and groups in the UK. Mystery boxes are what started my love for hoya and Stapelia.

2. wayne pelttari on December 24, 2021 at 2:57 pm

mystery plants…an interesting idea…what will they think of next

3. Emma Greenwood on December 24, 2021 at 3:03 pm

Omg I am like DROOLING at that beautiful brasil leaf!! Can I give that a Jerry rating of 5 stars πŸ˜‚or is that 5 Jerrys?! Hahaha loved this video so much!!

4. Alice H on December 24, 2021 at 3:09 pm

Thank you so much for supporting my small business! Watching you open up the box with all that excitement made me so happy! What a great video πŸ™‚

5. Musico on December 24, 2021 at 3:11 pm

Another entertaining video. So cool to see what you get in each one. So many plants!

6. Terence Tuer on December 24, 2021 at 3:17 pm

love my philodendron Brazil, such an easy to grow plant, and every leaf is different.

7. Emma Greenwood on December 24, 2021 at 3:21 pm

The hairy one I think was echeveria setosa! I have a super etiolated one πŸ˜‚ but they are gorgeous!

8. Debi Hediger on December 24, 2021 at 3:22 pm

How fun….I think you ought to do that with your shop! Makes me 😊 smile πŸ˜ƒ!

9. Steve J on December 24, 2021 at 3:25 pm

If you want a cutting or two of tradescantia sillamontana let me know, I have them rooting in water in my kitchen!

10. Anna Smith on December 24, 2021 at 3:28 pm

Hi Jerry, loved this mystery cuttings video and what a selection you got. That basil leaf is amazing, it looks so healthy. Thanks for sharing 😊🌿

11. Sen0rita Gee on December 24, 2021 at 3:32 pm

Those are beautiful plants!πŸ˜πŸ’•

12. Zaynt on December 24, 2021 at 3:39 pm

I always watching your video and its very inspirational to the newbie plant collector like a me..

13. Peggy's Plants on December 24, 2021 at 3:42 pm

The Brasil is one of my favorite plants. I really enjoyed this video. Thanks for sharing!