Fruit Tree Tour! ALL our Fruit Trees Garden Tour! California Backyard Orchard!

Fruit Tree Tour! ALL our Fruit Trees Garden Tour! California Backyard Orchard!

We present to you our fruit tree tour – the fruit tree garden tour is an exciting tour of all our fruit trees. We show you how to grow fruit trees in containers as well as some fruit trees in the ground!

We show you how we grow fruits in our backyard fruit orchard. Our fruit trees in our backyard are of several exciting varieties! We have everything from citrus fruit trees to tropical fruits trees like mangoes and guavas and pineapples! All California fruit trees including the ones above are shown in this fruit tree tour.

1. A Elliott on December 26, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Can I ask why you chose different avocado variety from the Gem avocado tree?

2. Steph S on December 26, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Where did u get your 100 gallon pots ?

3. Steph S on December 26, 2021 at 2:12 pm

I love your garden so beautiful 😍😍

4. amit sharma on December 26, 2021 at 2:13 pm

It’s amazing how you’ve found fruits like sapota, mangoes, jamun and others that are hard to buy at stores here in the US!! Love your channel ❤️

5. My Gardening Journey in Texas on December 26, 2021 at 2:15 pm

Wow looking fwd to more fruit tree videos 😍

6. Susnata Dube on December 26, 2021 at 2:16 pm

Woww! Your garden made me feel of my hometown in India where I spent childhood summers eating litchis, kala jamun, guavas..hard to find them in US. I have recently moved to Brentwood, California and want to plant some fruit trees in my backyard. This will be my first time gardening. Which fruit trees will you recommend for a newbie like me? Also what should be the distance between two fruit trees? The soil is very hard clay, do I need to amend it before planting fruit trees? where do you buy the tropical fruit trees from? Please guide.

7. Vani Reddy on December 26, 2021 at 2:18 pm

We got new house where did you get all these plants we live in california lathrop area can you pls suggest which type of landscape you followed

8. Supriya Soora on December 26, 2021 at 2:18 pm

Can you please share growing mango tree tips. We live in zone 9 and I planted my mango tree in the ground last summer, I see it is struggling to survive 🙁

9. RADHA BALASUBRAMANIAM on December 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm

From which store did you get your fruit trees especially the guava tree. Please share the info. I live in LosAngeles.

10. Mysterious Wild on December 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm

What pot are you using do you ? Please share the link for that pls.

11. Vinu Thekkinedath on December 26, 2021 at 2:20 pm

Can you please let me know from where you got 100 gallon pots?
    Thanks

12. RayleneCreates on December 26, 2021 at 2:22 pm

I grow my blueberries in wooden pots. They need high acidity soil mixture of humus and good garden soil. I found it true blueberries to like growing in the ground, here in California

13. Johnny N on December 26, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Are these trees bearing fruit. They seem really young – did you just plant them? When they mature it’s going to get crowded.

14. Steven Roman on December 26, 2021 at 2:23 pm

Great video. Where did you get your Mexican lime tree? I cannot find them anywhere in socal

15. പഞ്ചാര മഞ്ചാടി on December 26, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Where do you live

16. Tiffany L on December 26, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Wow I loved seeing all your fruit trees

17. YASIR on December 26, 2021 at 2:25 pm

Java plum or jamun (grown through seed) take 10 to 12 years to bear fruits. Me too growing java plum from seed (almost 2 years old and it is 2x bigger than your plant😁). Lots of love from India❣

18. Siv on December 26, 2021 at 2:27 pm

Awesome garden! Could you explain why you put some in pots instead of the ground? I’ve been debating whether or not to put my trees in pots or ground and trying to find the benefits.

19. Roy Long on December 26, 2021 at 2:28 pm

Some parts of California are too cold or hot to grow tropical fruits. This backyard might be located in the LA, San Diego, or Orange areas.

20. Leni Raya on December 26, 2021 at 2:29 pm

21. Bharath Govinda on December 26, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Where can I buy Gold Nugget Madarin and Murcott Mandarin…. also looking at Gem or Gwen Avacados?

22. SaolyArtStudio on December 26, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Amazing garden. You have everything in your garden. I am in love with your garden. I wish I have space for all that plants.👍👍Awesome!!

23. Sheppard & Pace on December 26, 2021 at 2:32 pm

I love your fruit tree collection, from this video i learned that Java Plum is Jamun. Do you know if Jujube and Ber or Bor (in gujarati) are the same thing. I plan on planting a Jujube tree this spring thinking that its Ber. I just want to make sure its the same thing before i plant. Thanks in advance.

24. 84uc on December 26, 2021 at 2:33 pm

How long will the tree last in the 100 galon pot?

25. 0anant0 on December 26, 2021 at 2:37 pm

Beautiful garden! Most of your previous garden was in ground with raised beds and now you have 100G pots — quite a contrast! I remember that little GEM mango tree being moved and installed — some footage was from your surveillance camera 🙂 Where did you get the Dasheri mango?

26. HEALING LIFE PRO on December 26, 2021 at 2:38 pm

Wonderful and useful video keep it up 😘😘😘😘😘 https://youtu.be/BIlqANKf_wA
    Hi friends this is my YouTube channel please subscribe and give me a small support God will help you everywhere thank you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

27. Rie Kodi on December 26, 2021 at 2:38 pm

Beautiful garden. Where do you purchase your 100 gallon pots? I’m also growing a lot of fruit trees in pots to keep our water pipes safe from tree root intrusion. Thanks so much for sharing your gardening tips. I’m really learning a lot.

28. Milindu Nanayakkara on December 26, 2021 at 2:38 pm

Can u send me seeds

29. Lucky kavya USA vlogs on December 26, 2021 at 2:39 pm

I enjoyed watching all your videos… tq so much for uploads…

30. Darly John on December 26, 2021 at 2:40 pm

From where u bought 100 gallon pot.how much it cost .did u buy online

31. dikshant pathak on December 26, 2021 at 2:40 pm

I am growing a pineapple plant in my garden. But recently, the leaves have turned red. What can be the reason?

32. Annecia Martin on December 26, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Love this. Can you post where you got your banana and guava trees from please? I’m in SoCal as well.

33. Nadine Takei on December 26, 2021 at 2:42 pm

Where do you get your trees?

34. Li Ocean on December 26, 2021 at 2:44 pm

What happened to your wonderful pomegranate tree?

35. Mike on December 26, 2021 at 2:45 pm

I have many of the trees you have. You need to put the blueberry in a pot, so that you can acidify the soil. You can use peat moss as a top dressing and
    acidic soil mix. You will need a few plants if you want any sort of production. South moon and emerald are the best. I suggest panache or violet de Bordeaux instead of the mission fig. You will get 30 to 75 figs per plant if you use a 5 gallon pot. If you go to 10, you will get 100 to 200. A jujube or two will give you winter fruits as will a fuyu persimmon. We can also grow apples here in so. Cal. You can ignore the chilling hours for many, such as Fuji or cox orange pippin. I also suggest a pluerry or pluot.

36. I am Mote on December 26, 2021 at 2:47 pm

I like fruits. I like to eat fruits. 😋😋😋

37. SK on December 26, 2021 at 2:50 pm

Do you have Videos on propagating fruit trees please?

38. Jerry Perez on December 26, 2021 at 2:52 pm

What zone do you live in? I live in zone 9a mojave desert, I would love to grow bananas

39. Monica Chu on December 26, 2021 at 2:52 pm

Beautiful trees! About to plant some Valencia orange , champagne loquat and Meyer lemon trees.Thank you from San Diego!

40. James Tropicals on December 26, 2021 at 2:52 pm

4:21 Nice white sapote tree 👍 You should grow mamey sapote

41. Cesar Cue on December 26, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Every fruit you have you say its one of the best fruit you have ever tasted. So which one should i buy? oh i think i will buy them all.

42. cami gopher on December 26, 2021 at 2:55 pm

Where do you get all ur plants at?

43. Leni Raya on December 26, 2021 at 2:56 pm

2.40

44. Margaret D on December 26, 2021 at 2:58 pm

Amazing selection of trees! – I suggest that you put your blueberry plant in a pot because it requires acidic soil, so you’ll need to treat it differently than your other plants. Also, is your capulin cherry a true cherry tree? I’ve never heard of a cherry that didn’t require cold hours. Also, where did you purchase it? I think there are many of us who would like to get one!

45. Ace Brockton on December 26, 2021 at 2:59 pm

An asparagus tree…

46. Asha Arora on December 26, 2021 at 3:06 pm

You have entire fruit orchid in your backyard!!

47. Viji Venkatachalam on December 26, 2021 at 3:07 pm

Nice fruit tree collection!! How do you fertilize and water these in the pots? Different needs for different trees? No? Also, where did you get the mulgova seed and chikoo plant?

48. theresa94010 on December 26, 2021 at 3:07 pm

Is now (Dec 22) a good time to prune fruits trees such as fig, citrus, pear, peach etc ? or am I too late already? I’ve made mistake in the past by pruning them too late resulting in poor fruit production. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

49. Chito's World on December 26, 2021 at 3:08 pm

Where you get 100 gallon containers

50. tinaj sews on December 26, 2021 at 3:11 pm

.Jesus loves you repent , he’s coming back, repent of your sins and follow Jesus,,,