Making Your Vegetable Garden Layout More Productive – *Using My New FREE Vegetable Plot Planner* #57

It does not matter whether you are a brand new or experienced fruit and vegetable grower or whether you have a large vegetable growing area, a small growing area or you grow your fruit and vegetables in pots or containers; good planning is one of the essential elements to developing a successful productive fruit and vegetable garden.

In this video I share with you the benefits of good planning and in addition show you my brand new editable drag and drop vegetable plot planner, which you can request a copy completely FREE. The video also provides step by step instructions showing you how to edit the planner for your own growing space, no matter how large or small, and how to plan your fruit and vegetable layout for the new growing season.

To get your free copy of my editable Vegetable Plot Planner all you need to do is send an email to me at garyoneill65@hotmail.co.uk and request a copy. I will then send you a copy by return email. It would be great if you could also add a comment at the bottom of this video.

Here are the links to some of the many videos on the channel that you might find interesting:

How to ENRICH YOUR SOIL For Healthy Fruit and Veg FOR FREE!! – Building your soil at NO COST!! – https://youtu.be/XK6NgXfzlJw

How to build a DIY Greenhouse (Polytunnel) or (Polyhouse) on a Budget (A STEP by STEP Guide) – https://youtu.be/g5fLH73oN5E

How to Rescue and Save ‘Leggy’ Seedlings (A Step by Step Guide with Useful Tips) – https://youtu.be/-FQdx_1aO9Y

10 Veg to Try Growing in 2022 FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! *Plus FREE 2022 Sowing/Planting Calendar* – https://youtu.be/eblBOBdqIRU

This channel will help you to learn new techniques for growing fruit and vegetable in a garden or on an allotment and provide some recipes for how to use all of this wonderful fresh produce!

I hope you enjoy the video and if you have any questions or comments in relation to Allotments, Gardens, Vegetables, Fruit, Recipes or any related issues then please leave them below. I will choose a few questions to answer in future videos, so you may get a mention!

Remember to the hit SUBSCRIBE BUTTON and also BELL ICON to be notified when each new video is uploaded and many thanks for watching!!! – Gary – The Allotment Garden & Kitchen

Subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheAllotmentGardenandKitchen

#gardeningtips #growingvegetables #gardening

1. Robert Rogers on December 29, 2021 at 1:37 pm

Looks like a good idea, Looking forward to trying it out

2. MØNXF on December 29, 2021 at 1:44 pm

Brilliant Video very well explained can i please have a copy of your planner it looks very interesting.

3. Paul Jorgenson on December 29, 2021 at 1:50 pm

Great video. Would you please send me the garden planner. Regards paul

4. The Allotment Garden and Kitchen on December 29, 2021 at 2:00 pm

Don’t forget to hit the SUBSCRIBE BUTTON and also the BELL ICON to be notified when each new video is uploaded. I hope you enjoy the videos and let me know if you have any suggestions for future videos. Thank you for watching and let me know what you think of the recipe. Kind regards. Gary

5. Judith Durkin on December 29, 2021 at 2:02 pm

Hi Gary, thanks for yet another great video! I’m going to email you for a copy of the garden planner, I’m already using the previous spreadsheet you created. Your instructions are so clear that even someone new to Excel could use it, it’s a great introductory lesson

6. fishbloke100 on December 29, 2021 at 2:11 pm

Great video once again Gaz i see all this rain as forced you into indoor jobs, same here.

7. Lorraine's Vegan Allotment on December 29, 2021 at 2:14 pm

This is so helpful. Thank you for sharing your tool with us for free. I will be emailing you for a copy. I assume you’d just repeat the process if you’re planning on doing any successional crops?

8. Carl Dickson on December 29, 2021 at 2:17 pm

Hello Gary, just watched the vid and request a template planner… no doubt better than my usual paper effort. Easy enough to do but would suggest adding planting calendar to the bottom. Thanks

9. Lynda Townend on December 29, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Thanks so much for the video. Very useful and I’d love to receive a copy of your planner. Many thanks

10. Bristol Veggie Beds on December 29, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Great job! I should get planning!

11. Denise In the Garden on December 29, 2021 at 2:22 pm

Thanks Gary great video. Emailing you for a copy 👍🥦🥒🌶🌶🌽

12. Nita Ellul on December 29, 2021 at 2:26 pm

Brilliant planner thank you I will send an email to obtain a copy. Great videos keep them coming. 😊

13. Baldygeordietv on December 29, 2021 at 2:34 pm

Great advice on planning learning things all the time with me being new to the gardening hobby