Longevity Garden's Pond and "Leo" the tortoise makes an appearance

Longevity Garden's Pond and "Leo" the tortoise makes an appearance

Check Out & ORDER Our Gardening Supplies & Tree Food HERE: https://www.seedbankbox.com/store

Thank you everyone for all your support. I will try and read as many comment as I can. Be sure to subscribe and I’ll try and make as many vides as I can for you.

We are a monthly subscription program for the urban gardener. We send out amazing boxes of organic, non-gmo and sometime rare seeds for you to plant in your garden every month.
We believe that growing your food at home is the best investment you can make for you and your family’s healthy. You’ll start eating amazing foods that are infinitely better than anything you can find in the organic section of your grocery store. Whether you’re with your friends, on your own, or with your kids, every unboxing experience is a unique surprise.

JOIN THIS AMAZING SEED PROGRAM HERE: https://www.seedbankbox.com/get-your-box-1

Gardening STORE Here: https://www.seedbankbox.com/store

JOIN My NEW Facebook GARDENING PAGE! https://www.facebook.com/SeedBankBox/

Hit the “Like” button, Click “SUBSCRIBE”, Comment Below, and Share this Video!

CLICK HERE TO ORDER A MONTHLY SEED BOX: https://www.seedbankbox.com/get-your-box-1

Email me at: SeedBankBox@gmail.com

JOIN SEED BANK BOX: https://www.seedbankbox.com/get-your-box-1
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/seedbankbox/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SeedBankBox/

1. Jade Stone on January 10, 2022 at 3:09 pm

This is a man made river and pond? Is this your yard or is this where you work? What is longevity gardens? I just found you. Yucky brownish green gunk how much land do you have? Do you do this alone?

2. al Gigirl on January 10, 2022 at 3:09 pm

Good feed for plants..

3. Ku'iokalani Walker Hanapi on January 10, 2022 at 3:12 pm

Aloha, if possible would like to see more vids on your Koi & the pond/stream system.   In Hawai`i we have many large Koi ponds throughout the state.  My wife & I are thinking of building a couple of large fish pounds, one on our Big Island, HI property & one on our future Prescott, AZ property.   Would like 2 know about any unique issues with desert ponds.   Mahalo & namaste.

4. Tina Trang on January 10, 2022 at 3:12 pm

I’m going to be honest, I was getting bored of seeing Jakes all the time. Nice to have you take over the garden and keep up the good work Pam.

5. Renee Hale on January 10, 2022 at 3:13 pm

Love your videos. I would like to know more about your pond. I live in Casa Grande and I’m thinking of adding a pond to our property. I also have a Leo tortoise

6. Rick B on January 10, 2022 at 3:14 pm

Holy Crap you’re a Hottie. Just sayin..

7. Ali Labeeb Alkoka on January 10, 2022 at 3:15 pm

It is interesting to see all of the work that is involved in maintaining your garden.
    Please show more in detail about care for the garden

8. Ray Caka on January 10, 2022 at 3:16 pm

This is a 2 year old video, so not sure if you’ll see this. I’d suggest getting a large shop vacuum to pick up the sediment from the pond.
    I used to collect various organic manures for my compost pile. Cleaned out an old rabbit hutch that was amazing in the garden after composting.

9. Kathryn Derby on January 10, 2022 at 3:16 pm

Ewww! I could almost smell it! Couldn’t stop watching. Enjoyed seeing Leo.

10. Alien Xeliose on January 10, 2022 at 3:17 pm

Hi, Can you do a video when you get a chance, about keeping Koi in the desert 🌵 (Phoenix) in winter ❄️ and how you take care of them.? I’m getting ready to build a pond and have been thinking about that 🤔😃

11. Monica Tschickardt on January 10, 2022 at 3:18 pm

Can’t understand why the 16 dislikes? This was a great video. Thanks!

12. tearlessss on January 10, 2022 at 3:18 pm

Do you still have cats?? If you do, could we see them??

13. Stephen G on January 10, 2022 at 3:19 pm

You’re fascinating and very stunning.The food forest is pretty good too.

14. Theah Erickson on January 10, 2022 at 3:19 pm

Love your videos, and that you are going to keep sharing!! You are really great on camera and I enjoy your videos about your gardening. Like some of the others I suggest making videos of general garden tours periodically, any veggie gardening you may do, seed boxes creation/related, harvesting, and eating! Congratulations on your irrigation system, I think that’s key to success and also using water well in our desert.

15. Dana Nelson on January 10, 2022 at 3:19 pm

Those grass roots go down 4 feet, try to get rid of it, very invasive. Good job Leo! Worked at a plant where the engineer built a koi pond. Water was pumped from the drain up through gravel where aerobic bacteria filtered the waste. One day I back washed the filter. The fish poop flowed into the basins of the fruit trees. The next week my coworker and I were treated with loquats and cumquats. So I’m convinced the stuff works. Have you considered a shop vac? Do they have a support group for treeaholics? Thanks for sharing.

16. Jane O'Reilly on January 10, 2022 at 3:20 pm

I believe I saw Leo the tortoise on a Weed Em and Reap video. One time he wandered down the street to there house! I didn’t realize that you both lived in same area. I saw the street in front of your house and it looks exactly like theirs does! Small YouTube world!!

17. Kolap Yellow on January 10, 2022 at 3:20 pm

Beautiful garden

18. Khmer Angkor Living on January 10, 2022 at 3:21 pm

How often do you have to top off the pond in the area climate?Does that water Fall River circulate through the main pond!How often can do you harvest the allergy slime?

19. Tommy Jones on January 10, 2022 at 3:27 pm

I like ur vids way better and u seem to be a great person keep up the vids!

20. jjooeegg1 on January 10, 2022 at 3:27 pm

Good video………. Beautiful girl, great skin

21. Rip_52oh on January 10, 2022 at 3:27 pm

Thank you so much for letting us continue to experience the longevity garden!

22. karen strife on January 10, 2022 at 3:29 pm

great job Pam!

23. jorasparents on January 10, 2022 at 3:33 pm

Woohoo! 600th like! lol Keep making videos about the garden, food production, meal prep, planting, weeding – anything about your garden and DIY food production – even the minutiae you think no one is interested in. All that stuff is great to see/learn about! Keep it up!

24. Trista Ferencik on January 10, 2022 at 3:34 pm

You’re doing great! Do you use your chickens for fertilizer too?

25. shashakeeleh on January 10, 2022 at 3:35 pm

Hi Pam. Curious to know if you filter that water first. Do you have a well? Thanks for the video.

26. Seema Rawal on January 10, 2022 at 3:39 pm

You re so sweet and beautiful and you talk even more sweetly .

27. Ray Kemry on January 10, 2022 at 3:43 pm

Ĺove the pink top where can I get one for my wife.?

28. Grandma Sandy on January 10, 2022 at 3:43 pm

I’m a new Subscribe .

29. Ron Neil on January 10, 2022 at 3:43 pm

Pamela, I think you know what all us guys want to see.

30. Ernest on January 10, 2022 at 3:46 pm

Hi beautiful Pamela Will u be my future wife. Thanks Love u 🌹🌹🌹👍✌️🙏

31. Sam Lyons on January 10, 2022 at 3:46 pm

best not to touch turtles; humans carry asymptomatic viruses that are harmful to turtles respiratory tracts

32. Margery Santander on January 10, 2022 at 3:49 pm

no gloves! woot! so badass! you’re my hero, pam! and filming your own self to boot!the quality of jake’s garden videos went to the toilet ever since you were no longer the one doing the filming. honestly, the series with jay barringer was laughable. his new camera person didn’t even have the common sense to show plants that jake and jay were pointing at.I’d like to see harvest/picking videos besides the usual gardening how-tos. also, jake used to mention that you did wonders on the produce from your garden, like kale chips, I believe, so I guess I’d like to see some cooking and food prep videos as well. <3

33. Arizona Bladesman on January 10, 2022 at 3:53 pm

You should make Leo the Mascot of the Garden:) you do truly have an Eden for a back yard, keep up the great work.

34. East Mesa Urban Homestead on January 10, 2022 at 3:54 pm

I can help out with weighing Leo 😎

35. Cosmo Kramer on January 10, 2022 at 3:55 pm

You haven’t seen me cleaning up my outhouse, so.. it’s all relative.

36. josh braaksma on January 10, 2022 at 3:57 pm

Cool turtle 🐢

37. Melicia McMichael on January 10, 2022 at 3:57 pm

Thanks for your videos! keep em coming! My husband and I love you! your garden is beautiful!

38. nnK Krupa on January 10, 2022 at 3:57 pm

Yuckkkk
    You are very beautiful & sweet

39. Nola B on January 10, 2022 at 3:59 pm

I am so happy to see you do I g these videos😊

40. Sally Semrau on January 10, 2022 at 4:00 pm

I would like to hear from your mouth, your words what the heck went wrong. Thought you both were a great couple. I say let all the hens out to forage, they will go back in the evening. Happier chickens = healther eggs. More about yourself since you were so quiet and behind the scenes. Are you a vegan? Daily activities? Thanks for sharing.

41. Makkaraperunat ketsupilla on January 10, 2022 at 4:00 pm

My name is Leo

42. Allison Hase on January 10, 2022 at 4:01 pm

Oh my gosh! Where have you been hiding? Great video….I had no idea the work that sometimes goes into the yard!

43. Raejean Prather on January 10, 2022 at 4:01 pm

wonder if a shopvac would work better to suck that stuff up… then scoop from the canister.

44. Kolap Yellow on January 10, 2022 at 4:01 pm

Green algae. Food for tree

45. Fee on January 10, 2022 at 4:01 pm

It looked like hair, green hair. This was a cool educational video.

46. triumphmanful on January 10, 2022 at 4:04 pm

I don’t know why you two split up ! You both are awesome people ! Love the garden and critters too !

47. sam vm on January 10, 2022 at 4:05 pm

i wa nt to see your mango tree .you should plant some seeds

48. jorasparents on January 10, 2022 at 4:05 pm

fwiw, i wonder if you could use a shop vac to suck up the mucky sediment once the green growth is removed …

49. Al Yz on January 10, 2022 at 4:05 pm

All that stuff from the bottom of your pond is like sweet cake to the trees. Keep feeding them the pond sludge, they would bless you with more fruit.

50. courtney morgan on January 10, 2022 at 4:06 pm

I’d love to hear recommended plant suppliers or nurseries in your area. K have. Friend who lives there and she is designing a new food forest installation.