Trying Buzzy Kitchen Herbs!!

Trying Buzzy Kitchen Herbs!!

Hey guys I just purchased Buzzy Kitchen Herbs, I’m so excited to have a Buzzy Kitchen Herbs garden that I am starting today hope you like this video stick with me and let’s watch these herbs grow!

For the BEST TIPS in gardening follow @RB the Garden Nanny, LLC here on YouTube.

To purchase items I use in my videos visit my Amazon store: https://www.amazon.com/shop/sincerelylegenia

Follow me on social media:
Follow Me on TikTok: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeCytGXC/
Visit My Website at http://www.sincerelylegenia.com
Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=17vv6dm0j204s&utm_content=7rxnym
Join My Facebook Group “Keto Kraze” : www.facebook.com/groups/ketokraze/
Follow Me on Facebook at @sincerelylegeniaketo
#buzzykitchenherbs
#freshherbs

1. Sister Fefe Tyson on January 11, 2022 at 3:20 pm

Sis this was neat wow

2. Lydia Bello on January 11, 2022 at 3:29 pm

Oh my gosh who had the nerve 😳 to give you thumbs down 👎 🙄 😒

3. Meag Neff on January 11, 2022 at 3:29 pm

Great Job! I put mine in seperate containers…the chives aren’t going anything

4. Logical One on January 11, 2022 at 3:35 pm

Hey Sis 👋

5. RB the Garden Nanny, LLC on January 11, 2022 at 3:39 pm

Aww thanks for the plug. I’m always skeptical about anything growing without drainage holes. I’m curious to see how that works. Chives are a perennial that will come back year after year so for them to be in with two annuals (basil and cilantro) that wasn’t thoroughly thought through by the maker. Nonetheless gardening is a fun experiment. You learn as you go. In the future I would suggest buying a transplant of basil (since that’s your favorite ) in the store from like Whole Foods and put in a pot with drainage holes and keep it outside where you can’t miss it to water. You will do much better with a transplant vs seeds. Chives like I said will come back so when it starts getting cold outdoors sit it in your garage and make sure to bring it back out in the spring and water it to enjoy for the season. Most herbs need to grow outside in the sunlight vs the kitchen window sill— but I’m sure some have made it work. Great video and keep us posted.

6. Nell Perry on January 11, 2022 at 4:06 pm

did they grow?

7. Nail Art on January 11, 2022 at 4:07 pm

Thanks so much for sharing your way. I like the way you did. 1st like. Have a nice day and see you soon.

8. beth gardner on January 11, 2022 at 4:10 pm

Thank you for your easy instructions.I received the Buzzy Chef Garden Grow Kit from my job. It was a great spring surprise. I am going to start my kit this afternoon. How is yours doing??

9. MrsGVille on January 11, 2022 at 4:11 pm

Thank you for posting I got one last month on clearance from Walmart. Mine has cilantro & tomato and the second one is chamomile and lavender. Hope all goes well I’m trying to get more into the plant life.

10. Picky Dell on January 11, 2022 at 4:18 pm

This is so cool how they made it so easy to plant!!!! I know they are going to come out great!!! ~ Momma Dell