DIY Kitchen Windowsill Herbs Martha Stewart Gardening Ideas

DIY Kitchen Windowsill Herbs Martha Stewart Gardening Ideas

In this full detailed video Tessie shows How you can buy herb sprigs at your Local Grocery Store Take them home and Root them for Beautiful Herbs you can Plant in Your Windowsill garden or Outside .In Doing so You can have all kinds of herbs FOR PENNIES This is cottage Gardening Series 1 Many more to follow DIY Kitchen Windowsill Herbs Just Like Martha Stewart Gardening IDEAS
Rooting Hormone : https://amzn.to/2uwUO00

CHANNEL INFO BELOW SEE MORE:
# DIY
#HomesteadTessie
#Mobilehomeliving
#mobilehomehomesteading

Here Is My Favorite Seed Company .Renee’s Garden Seeds
Family Owned Company :

WANT to Send me a Card or Letter here is How :::

Homestead Tessie
P.O. BOX 40 MIDDLETOWN PA, 17057

**** Want to Help Tessie
.. Below Are Different Ways You Can Help Out!

Want to help support the channel FOR FREE?!
Disclaimer ::
As an Amazon Associate, I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.

Shop from any of the amazon affiliate links- by making ANY product purchase it helps to support the channel without costing you anything πŸ™‚ THANK YOU!!
Click Here – http://bit.ly/TessiesAmazon Use Search bar To Find Any Item you wish ,and I get credit for it .

Please Email me At:

homesteadtessie@gmail.com

1. Irene Rex on January 14, 2022 at 4:27 pm

Another good way to save money,

2. KJV Only on January 14, 2022 at 4:28 pm

Found it! YES!! Thank you so much!!

3. Owen on January 14, 2022 at 4:30 pm

Good Evening Tessie, Sisters, Brothers, and Friends:) Please remember to hit the like button ikt helps Tessie greatly:)

4. Susan Davis on January 14, 2022 at 4:31 pm

This trick works well for propagating roses too .

5. Perry Anderson on January 14, 2022 at 4:36 pm

I’ve planted herbs before but where do you buy the hormone from? great video!

6. Nana's crazy life (Donna j Griggs ) on January 14, 2022 at 4:38 pm

You can also use raw honey. Works Great for rooting πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’—

7. S L on January 14, 2022 at 4:38 pm

Thanks, Tessie! I’ll be doing this. Yes, 99 cents for those herbs is a great deal!

8. Wanda Hershey on January 14, 2022 at 4:38 pm

What a great idea! And that cleaner will be amazing. I planted seeds from a pomegranate and kiwi and now have lots of pomegranate plants and kiwi plants! Have a blessed day πŸ™

9. S L on January 14, 2022 at 4:38 pm

I’ll be making the cleaner too!😁

10. Four Day Homestead on January 14, 2022 at 4:44 pm

Repurpose clear filtered water bottles (cut the bottom off) for covering softwood cuttings of any kind. Cap can be removed for venting.

11. Johnnie Sue Gauss on January 14, 2022 at 4:46 pm

How neat!! I’m going to try this ! TY Tessie, πŸ™‚ You Inspire me so much! You have got me up and walking around, and also you inspired me to go and have shots in my back and GOD BLESSED THE DOCTOR IT WORKED!!! I;,m not in so much pain , I even making Fannys Choc Cake !!! THANK YOU SWEET TESSIE! πŸ™‚

12. Deb's Way on January 14, 2022 at 4:46 pm

Hi, Tessie! I have been a subscriber of yours for several months; I absolutely love you and your channel. I would be so pleased (and thrilled) if you would check out my little channel and subscribe to me, too. Thank you!!

13. Debra Igo on January 14, 2022 at 4:52 pm

If you take new growth clippings from a weeping willow tree, soak in water, you can use in place of buying growth hormone. Have used it to start a LOT of different plants, including herbs, shrubs, and roses

14. Renee Johnson on January 14, 2022 at 4:52 pm

Thank you for sharing! I really want to grow herbs this year. I will try this. Do you also dry your herbs as well?

15. Diana Zickos on January 14, 2022 at 4:54 pm

Definitely going to try this!

16. Donna Mays on January 14, 2022 at 4:55 pm

I’m gonna give this project a try…thanks so much for taking the time to share with all of us. Your amazing! BlessingsπŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»

17. M Mitchell on January 14, 2022 at 4:55 pm

Hi Tessa, enjoy watching your videos. This is wonderful ideal Thank you. Your watering bottle is so cuuute🌺 where did you get it? Thank you& God Bless

18. Michael 58 on January 14, 2022 at 4:55 pm

Rewatched πŸ‘

19. FreeForLife on January 14, 2022 at 4:56 pm

Hi Tessie! I’m a horticulturiest, and I just want you to know that you don’t need to put that much hormone on the cuttings, in fact, too much hormone can keep them from rooting. You only have to dip it about 1/4 inch down into the hormone. I know how frugal you are, so this will save you money on rooting hormone. πŸ™‚

20. Deborah Cook on January 14, 2022 at 4:57 pm

Just did this last week with Rosemary, oregano, thyme, basic mint and sage. And have some mint and basil in water. I also use the cheap clear shower caps from dollar tree…and also you could use the bottles like soda or water comes in and just cut it half, plant the stem and the put the top half back on…works great

21. sls3764 on January 14, 2022 at 4:57 pm

If you feel the need to use root hormone. You can use local honey. It is a nature root hormone

22. Sharon McKay on January 14, 2022 at 4:59 pm

Now you’ve got me into herbs. I even just bought Rosemary Gladstar’s book after you showed it to us. I think I’ll be enjoying growing a few herbs, thanks to you for making this video.

23. Lynne Anderson on January 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm

I live in an area that always makes into the teens in the winter and I have a rosemary bush that has survived for over 20 years now. It is about 6 feet in diameter and over 5 feet tall. Last fall I took some cuttings and started a couple of pots to see if I could overwinter them inside since I know they like lots of sun. I have a sort of sunroom and they did great.

24. Marilyn Ryan on January 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm

Oh my , $.99 is a great price.Im particularly fond of rosemary.I love at Christmas time how they shape a large pot of it into a Christmas treeπŸ€— Interesting to see if using the hormone grows differently because you do so well with your herbs.Thanks for always teaching us new things. Your hands must smell heaving after stripping some rosemary offπŸ¦‹

25. Abigail Vomelmo on January 14, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Hi Tessie! ☺ That was fun! Tyfs! My
    BF’s Grandmother told/showed me that her Rosemary wintered in the house. I tried it, it works! Maybe you might give it a try next winter. ☺☺😎😎 P.S. You don’t put any breathing holes in the plastic over the cuttings?

26. grace fair on January 14, 2022 at 5:02 pm

Tessie, Why do you use 100% alcohol in your cleaning spray? I’m curious. I’ve used a mixture of alcohol and water and oil for room spray. And I’ve used a mixture of water and bleach for cleaning spray. I’m curious about why you are using alcohol and its benefits. Thank you for teaching us this lesson today. 😊

27. Roberta Lorda Garcia on January 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Raw honey and cinnamon are natural root hormones πŸ˜‰btw

28. J. Darrel on January 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm

Great idea using grocery store herbs

29. toni dale on January 14, 2022 at 5:06 pm

Love watching you!!!

30. Mary on January 14, 2022 at 5:08 pm

Tessie, do you have any problems with your seedlings being leggy and too delicate to transplant when you start seeds indoors? I’ve never had luck doing it with anything but tomatoes, even in a sunny South facing window. I tried again with some lettuce and spinach seeds and I ended up having to thin the spindly ones out and wasted more than half my seeds. I want to see how you take your seedlings and pot them up or transplant them.

31. Barbara Carbone on January 14, 2022 at 5:12 pm

Now this is amazing! I never thought of this. I love the way you think.πŸ˜ƒ What kind of lid is that on the watering bottle?

32. Loving My Furry Heart Life πŸ’“ on January 14, 2022 at 5:12 pm

This is cool! I would love to try this. My cats eat everything I try to grow. So I get cat grass which the bunny loves too πŸ’•

33. Just Judy on January 14, 2022 at 5:14 pm

I’m commenting sweetie. I’m getting ready to go to Church but getting some Homestead motivation going on as I do, I watch this the other day.. but I like to watch them some more than once πŸ₯°

34. SensaiMan on January 14, 2022 at 5:14 pm

It will be lovely to see the plants once they start to grow. Very good information πŸ™‚

35. Mari August on January 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm

I will be try this !!! Tessie do place the plastic bag over the plant because it cold? I live in florida can I skip this step?❀️Thank you for teaching us this great tip!!!πŸͺ΄πŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸ’šπŸŒΏπŸ’šπŸͺ΄

36. Michael 58 on January 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm

Watched in playlist πŸ‘

37. Lynn wilson on January 14, 2022 at 5:17 pm

Keep these videos coming… This is going to be a good series.πŸ’•

38. KJV Only on January 14, 2022 at 5:18 pm

Trying this very soon! Thank you!! ❀️

39. Susan Davis on January 14, 2022 at 5:18 pm

Tease just wanted you to know how appreciated you are . I learn so much from you . You have the most gentle spirit and soothing voice . I ve never had any kids but would have been so proud to have had a daughter like you . God bless and keep you .

40. Grateful Gramma Patty on January 14, 2022 at 5:19 pm

Tessie. I have L.E.D. grow light set. Will that work?

41. MeMaws Hippabilly Homestead on January 14, 2022 at 5:19 pm

What a great idea, never heard of this before. I will have to keep my eyes open, every now and again they put ours on sale for 99 cents and I stock up.

42. gata taz on January 14, 2022 at 5:22 pm

God bless, hugs, and hellos, everyone! I know I’m a day late but I just wanted to say love u all and have a wonderful day!

43. Carie Morgan Graff on January 14, 2022 at 5:22 pm

I’m a new subscriber and your videos are great. I can’t wait to try this and the canning the flour in the oven.

44. Janice Ashley on January 14, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Goog afternoon Tessis and family, thankyou for sharing this tip, I am very interested In trying ,your and will be watching , to see how your herbs progress. Lol grammajan

45. Toni Ann Icolari on January 14, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Thank you for your videos, can you please tell me where you buy the 90% alcohol?

46. Lisa Hartz on January 14, 2022 at 5:23 pm

Tessie, do you think the Garden Safe root hormone made a difference? I have watched a few of your videos where you have used this method and this is the only one I have come across where you are using the Garden Safe. Just wondering if its worth purchasing or should I just try it without it, Thanks

47. Deborah's This & That on January 14, 2022 at 5:23 pm

hi Tessie! My friend has a large potted rosemary plant that she brings in every winter and places in her living room south window. It flowers! Also, I was wondering which essential oil you put into your herb cleaner solution?

48. K R on January 14, 2022 at 5:24 pm

You are so smart! You have taught me so much in the last few months that I’ve been following you! Thank you for sharing 🌸

49. Tiny House Big Music on January 14, 2022 at 5:25 pm

Very interesting. I would have never thought to do this.

50. Judy Hazell on January 14, 2022 at 5:25 pm

That look pretty easy thank you maybe this time mine will do better this year. Thank you God Bless.