1. Herman Steijn on January 18, 2022 at 4:33 pm

Thanks for this video Mark, nice greenhouse stand. Also nice to see ur using the black crates from holland 😀👍
    In holland it is not allowed to sell your own grown food aside of the street, unless you got a permit. In holland it is all about paying taxes, if you wanna sell you need to get a permit, and pay a fee for it. If you want a sign in front of your house saying you sell vegetables, you need a permit and pay a fee for it. It is crazy. Like for instance, we are going to build a new house coming august on our farm, we need to get a permit for that, fee is 11.000 euro,s just for a permit. It is an existing farm for over 100 years, just building a new house there.
    Maybe we should consider coming to America 😀

2. Shardalon on January 18, 2022 at 4:36 pm

This is a pretty great idea. Please do keep us updated on what you do, it’s very interesting.

3. Dawn Seevers on January 18, 2022 at 4:38 pm

This is awesome! Wonder if I could get my husband to build me a smaller version!

4. Blaculo on January 18, 2022 at 4:39 pm

What I like most about this channel is that it’s not just a rehash of what other people are doing. That’s a great looking, functional cart.

5. Donn Mann on January 18, 2022 at 4:46 pm

Great video again Mark! I have an old frame much like this I will be making into my farm stand! I look forward to seeing your growth this year!

6. Dazie on January 18, 2022 at 4:47 pm

Cool that helps solve so many problem’s thank you so much.

7. BeeFriendlyApiary on January 18, 2022 at 4:48 pm

I market my honey directly to the public here in Baltimore…the honey is produced only from my bees yet most other beekeepers around me buy at wholesale and repackage as local…the main issue is most consumers don’t have any idea that they should be scrutinizing their "local"food purchases as many cheat…

8. Alabama Gulf Coast Gardening on January 18, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Great job, Mark! I love how you are able to think "outside the box" and find efficient methods for getting things done. Thanks, again, for sharing with all of us!

9. William Gallaher on January 18, 2022 at 4:53 pm

Thank you very much for sharing.
    I am learning so much from you.

10. Just Asking on January 18, 2022 at 4:59 pm

Very nice set up Mark and may implement your set up! A question for you….. is your building a Morton bldg? Did you have it built and are you happy with it? Thank you in advance and I am always referring back to your videos…..always happy to see a new video from you in my feed. All the best, Catherine

11. tsx3214 on January 18, 2022 at 5:01 pm

Thanks, Mark…great info

12. bigh650 on January 18, 2022 at 5:08 pm

slick idea – be well

13. Pinche Guarito on January 18, 2022 at 5:10 pm

That’s an outstanding setup Mark! You could also sow things like lettuces and cabbages or small root vegetables like radishes and fingerling carrots in nursery pots that you could sell as "harvest on the spot" organic produce for a value added product.

14. corcorandm on January 18, 2022 at 5:12 pm

Thanks Mark. What’s in the blue box on the front? Is it the controls for the lights and mats?

15. dc rosco on January 18, 2022 at 5:15 pm

I like that I think I will build one

16. Dado Dadic on January 18, 2022 at 5:24 pm

Everything is clear.
    Bye

17. Rob X on January 18, 2022 at 5:25 pm

Hi Mark, question about pepper seedlings. I started my plants the first week of March and they are about 10" tall. Many of them are putting out buds, but no open flowers. Would you recommend pinching off the buds at this point?

18. Ron Yerke on January 18, 2022 at 5:26 pm

I like your wagon. What did you use for the deck grid? Double-wall polycarbonite panels aren’t exactly cheap. Did you get them on sale or something?