AMAZING TIPS Grow Vegetables Container Gardening Why it Works Easy & Cheap ANYWHERE for Tons of FOOD

WORTH WATCHING to THINK About~Here I explain Container Garden & Vertical Garden in Totes / storage containers works great, on a deck, balcony or small space, or even in a large back or front yard. We are now in full Modern Homestead, growing most all our own produce for us to eat. Set up with lots of GARDEN organic leaves, branches and Matter (FREE) from MY garden, Easy Water maintenance, easy to plant and pace your growing needs for a very successful food garden. Grow as slow or fast as you want, less money to start, but lots of food for you and your family. Grow Large Vegetable in Container Gardening SUCCESS Tips & Why it Works Easy Cheap & Great, for real. SUCCESS TIPS Grow Vegetables Container Gardening Why it Works Easy & Cheap ANYWHERE for Tons of FOOD

If you can not find chairs and do not want to use cement block, here is a video that might give you another idea that I did: https://youtu.be/w7EWikoxGgs

This is TULLE that Great Fabric SO CHEAP and last all year outside here, here is an aff. link to check out, many colors, I usually get one of the greens, but any color will work great: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575376117&toolid=10001&campid=5338267736&customid=&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FTulle-Fabric-Bolt-54-X40yds-Wedding-Bridal-Party-Favor-Decoration-Tutu-Craft%2F381670793265%3Fvar%3D650737116165 #containergardening #vertical #organic

1. Susan Smith on February 7, 2022 at 10:08 pm

What do you do with the produce that you grow?

2. I R on February 7, 2022 at 10:09 pm

Hi Robbie & Gary
    I love your ideas. You gave me motivation to start our very first garden. Thank you. I know you are busy but believe me keep up the great work. You have giving so many people your energy to grow your own. I have learned so much and starting to see results from using bins. Still learning but loving it.

3. Grandma Sandy on February 7, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Hi my awesome friend thank you so much for sharing your beautiful garden with us I love the garden tour thank you so much hugs and kisses from grandma

4. joe defazio on February 7, 2022 at 10:11 pm

Like the idea with the chairs. Lot of people put them out for free

5. Brenda Trotta on February 7, 2022 at 10:12 pm

I am in southern California too. Your info is so informative. How do you use your totes lids ?

6. WangDangAtomicTango on February 7, 2022 at 10:13 pm

I use shoe totes since I’m one person and my shelves are short. I use the ones from lowes that are 12 1/2 inches deep. I also use Walmart’s reusable grocery bags (they’re the same material as the expensive grow bags). I also reuse salad boxes to start seeds. Definitely going to try a large tote for my winter rotation. Your garden is extremely beautiful!

7. carolyn moody on February 7, 2022 at 10:13 pm

❀️ BLESSINGS πŸ’–

8. Marilyn Peppers on February 7, 2022 at 10:14 pm

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

9. Nadya King on February 7, 2022 at 10:17 pm

I love your tips!
    I had been hoping a friend who’s a new gardener would try growing in a few totes on chairs, as she wants it high …
    She has her eye on a tall U shaped raised bed at Costco, with a built in compost area (over $150) …as you say, the soil is going to be petty expensive, and it’s a larger space to figure out …

I just used a few of the bags planting mix comes in, with a combo of the mix and soil from the bed underneath along the sunny S side of my house (Western Oregon) for beans and curcubids!

10. Ahna Ahna on February 7, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Though I knew some of these things…..I am glad that I listened to your video!!! I may not or maybe…..be able to plant again…..where I live, but I so enjoyed the sweet conversation of successful planting in containers!! Your video lifted ME!! Ahna

11. Candida Merritt on February 7, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Good morning from Houston Texas USA. Thank you for sharing

12. ASAP Mobile Service's Gerald W. Shafer, Jr on February 7, 2022 at 10:23 pm

I love the used mineral tubs. They last a very long time and at $2- $5 each.

13. Amber Carr on February 7, 2022 at 10:25 pm

You could put fabric or burlap on them to keep the light from breaking them down and theyllblast much longer. Ijs.

14. Craig Kerwood on February 7, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Was going to go with the 15 gallon tubs with the rope handles but got "sticker shock" on the price. These totes solve the problem! Plus, I like rectangular instead of round anyway. Thanks Robbie!

15. Leon Soboleski on February 7, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Who cares about anything from Southern California or for that matter, the whole dam state!

16. Deb Cambria on February 7, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Would it be ok to out bins in ground. I have cement but I like the worms to find the soil

17. cccincocc on February 7, 2022 at 10:32 pm

We just had 6 #5 Sterlites on Walmart for 30 bucks!! So I got some! Yeah! I usually miss that sort of bargain…they had actually sold out in our area but I’d already ordered so they sent me some from Texas.

18. Destiny smith on February 7, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Love the idea i been Boeing cabbage for 2 years same Tupperware

19. Z E on February 7, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Robbie needs to make a t shirt with the number of 1 2 3 5 ♻️

20. Z E on February 7, 2022 at 10:34 pm

How fast it Wal-Mart delivery and how much does it cost for shipping and handling?

21. Abraham on February 7, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Apartments and cities are human jails. They make you a slave and you need to depend fully on your wage to survive. Start gardening. Buy farms, become self-sufficient and sell the extra to the local community. It will completely change your life. No more wage dependency, no more paying high price for organic food which should be the default food we should get instead of the gmo one. FDA is corrupted, do not trust it. America should not be eating GMO products. We are what we eat.

22. ApostatePostbox on February 7, 2022 at 10:36 pm

This video made me subscribe because it’s so easy, it’s exactly what I was looking for trying to set up a new garden at a new home, and your enthusiasm is amazing!

23. Angela Clark on February 7, 2022 at 10:37 pm

This is such a fantastic idea! At first I was apprehensive about plastic in the garden but then my fiance put it to me this way: the stuff plastic should be used for is stuff you want to last as long as possible. Plastic not breaking down makes it a problem in landfills and is why we stay away from single use plastic as much as possible. But that lack of breakdown? Is what makes it perfect for things you want to use for a long time, such as garden containers. Can’t wait to have a much more economic and fruitful season this year 😁

24. anneirenej on February 7, 2022 at 10:37 pm

So I live in high desert and have some of the same issues as you.. i did want to add if people are growing potatoes you can also bury the tote 1/4 to 1/2 of the tote deep to help keep the soil cooler and damper. What a great video Robbie. Thanks I was a bit skeptical but all your points make great sense and what a wonderful idea for apartments and renters too. You can take your beds with you if you have to move. Thanks for all your clever ideas.

25. Carrie Raupp on February 7, 2022 at 10:37 pm

Your chair garden is such a cute idea

26. Cherokee Rose on February 7, 2022 at 10:39 pm

OMG, Why didn’t I think of this? I have so many totes in my shed I decided to use them for potatoes. Duh!!! I am tired of buying more wood that rots. I am going to do this because I was going to use containers anyway. I almost bought a bunch of 10 gallon ones. Now I can buy the large totes for the same cost … Girl you just fixed everything for me. I am off the Walmart… I have been subscribed to your forever when was I going to figure this out.??? Thank you!!!!!!!

27. Armando Olivares on February 7, 2022 at 10:41 pm

Ok cut the bullshit shows us the stash where’s the weed Lady,,

28. Patricia Nunez on February 7, 2022 at 10:41 pm

I followed your advice and created a tote garden on garden chairs and they’re all flexible. My only problem was not enough sun on my back porch and patio so I’m going to do good shade loving plants vegetables and flowers this year. I’m not giving up πŸ˜„
    Ms Pat from southern Indiana πŸ’ž

29. Joni J on February 7, 2022 at 10:42 pm

Great idea

30. TheBzybees on February 7, 2022 at 10:43 pm

I’m rewatching this video. It’s sooo informative. I live in zone 7b. Sometimes 100Β° in the summer but can also get cold 10Β° in the winter & snow. Can the totes stay outside in these temperature extremes & still last for several years. Or would they need to be stored in a garage in wintertime.

31. CaseyMichelle Vlogs on February 7, 2022 at 10:44 pm

I love your ideas, I would like to try this kind of gardening totes. Thanks for sharing.

32. T Koontz on February 7, 2022 at 10:44 pm

What did you use to put holes in your totes?

33. Ngebolang on February 7, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Every time I watch your videos, my gardening passion gets more and more

34. Jerrod Bulgin on February 7, 2022 at 10:47 pm

We don’t grow on the ground, we grow in containers. Were not Monsanto

35. Kaylabug on February 7, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Whats the netting thing over the greens

36. Claudette Monty on February 7, 2022 at 10:49 pm

In a big tote, you put around the big green foliage with red veins a piece of tulle. Why? What is the purpose of this tulle?

37. Z E on February 7, 2022 at 10:49 pm

Totes have giving me more results than growing on the ground…….

38. Buzzy'sHelper on February 7, 2022 at 10:52 pm

What does she do with all of the Lids !?! Is there a way to repurpose them ?

39. Elizabeth Fisher on February 7, 2022 at 10:56 pm

The Sterlite Totes I buy doesnt have any number

40. Sandi Lindemuth on February 7, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Can’t wait till spring. Minus one degreeze here in ne. Penna.

41. Ac Tion on February 7, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Oil and tires are bad? Other than that, this is a great video. We are going all container this year after 18 years of regular gardens. Thanks!

42. ChicksUSA Lehman on February 7, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Question, are you concerned at all with the plastic leaching into the soil and veggies?

43. Emmy Husfloen on February 7, 2022 at 10:58 pm

This is genius.. I will be trying this. Thank You..

44. Beca Sandoval on February 7, 2022 at 11:01 pm

NICE VIDEO, BUT WHY WOULD YOU WEAR A MASK OUTSIDE IN YOUR OWN YARD??? DON’T YOU KNOW THE SUN KILLS THE VIRUS, THE FLU, ETC.? BTW MASKS DO NOT WORK FOR VIRUSES, IT EVEN SAYS IT ON THE BOX! VIRUS PARTICLES ARE VERY SMALL THAT GO THRU THE MASK NETTING…

45. Andronike Wells on February 7, 2022 at 11:01 pm

Bobbie I have been watching YouTube on gardening for all of the pandemic to learn how to garden and your presentation is the most beautiful and best that I can do you are teaching me so much the other channels were just overpowering and I didn’t wasn’t able to afford thank you so much thank you

46. Narong Chaiyatha on February 7, 2022 at 11:01 pm

You have very good contributions for the good of the many.

47. Patricia Nunez on February 7, 2022 at 11:02 pm

I love my totes too. Thank you so much for teaching us how to do it. This is my second year and found I need veg, herbs and flowers that tolerate shade. Because of the mature maple trees all around.
    Happy gardening!
    Ms Pat from southern Indiana πŸ€—πŸ₯°

48. Debra Janosko on February 7, 2022 at 11:04 pm

I love your videos!!! You have made such a difference in my little garden. Thank you for sharing

49. Sharon Lalli on February 7, 2022 at 11:05 pm

Our town used to have totes for recyclables. They don’t use this method anymore so I am now planting tomatoes and peppers in them.

50. Linda Crowley on February 7, 2022 at 11:07 pm