Greenhouse Garden Tour at Whanganui, New Zealand

Greenhouse Garden Tour at Whanganui, New Zealand

This video is all about learning and giving ideas on how to grow vegetable in a cold countries like New Zealand by applying some technologies. It is also a cultural thing where most Asian people loves to eat and experience picking the vegetables which only grown in the most tropical countries like Philippines. Bringing back the memories and enjoying life was absolutely amazing! Mabuhay tayong mga Filipino.

Please help my Channel by clicking the subscribe button and sharing it to your friends to inspired them and dream big.
Thank ypu guys!

1. Inchic Channel23 on February 7, 2022 at 10:38 pm

Long beans please thank you..

2. Cati's Curiosity on February 7, 2022 at 10:42 pm

hello good morning Sir Giovanni… I have been an avid follower of your channel. I am a Science teacher here in Manila for many years already. I watched one of your videos (Vlog published May 30, 2020) and you mentioned that you are the Head Personnel in the Science Department. I really dream to teach in NZ. I hope I can get in touch with you via email. I am dropping my email add. — catiscuriosity@gmail.com  Thank You Sir Giovanni. Hope to hear from you. @giovanni penaflorida

3. wench serrano on February 7, 2022 at 10:43 pm

hii, the one from Barotac Viejo is my father hehe looking forward for more videos :)))

4. SergeyTheRussian on February 7, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Second

5. Cati's Curiosity on February 7, 2022 at 10:52 pm

6. Ma. Rema Tañedo on February 7, 2022 at 10:56 pm

What a big farm enjoy noy😊

7. Cian Parsons on February 7, 2022 at 11:09 pm