A backyard record store! PLUS other cool viewer music rooms

A backyard record store! PLUS other cool viewer music rooms

By request, I have brought back the Vinyl Dens segment, where we check out cool music rooms from across the vinyl community, and around the world.

GVS Records: https://www.facebook.com/GoldenVinylSpinRecords/

If you would like to submit your music room for consideration in a future episode, please send 5 to 10 clear, well-lit, in-focus images of your space. Include both close ups and plenty of wide shots. Also include a description of your room, and a bit about yourself. Send your submission to channel33rpm@gmail.com. Please note I get more submissions than I can show.

#vinyl #VinylDens #tours

SUBSCRIBE… IT’S FREE and FUN! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MrNoNeedForAName

OFFICIAL MERCH STORE: http://channel33rpm.bigcartel.com/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Channel33RPM
INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/channel33rpm/
FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/Channel33RPM

Interested in sending an item to be considered for the mail time segment? Here is my address:

Frank Landry
PO BOX 99900 RE 899 513
RPO GARDEN CITY
WINNIPEG MB R2V 5A2
Canada

======================================================
ABOUT Channel33rpm: Your channel for #vinyl, gear and more, where I try to put the fun back in record collecting.

ABOUT ME: My goal is to inspire you to grow your music collection, improve your listening experience, discover new music and support artists (and have fun while doing it).
=====================================================

MUSIC CREDITS:
Pentagram by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/
Rocker Chicks by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/
Rocker by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Artist: http://audionautix.com/
======================================================
Videos shot live on location near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

1. Shane Barnes on February 8, 2022 at 10:08 pm

love the vinyl dens video! noticed in the last three videos , the Yola record. love that record. not sure how i feel about her newer release. went In a different direction with it. didn’t buy it. may have to give it a few more streams before I buy the vinyl.πŸ€·β€β™‚

2. Infectious Groove Vinyl on February 8, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Love this series so much. It was fun to be featured on it a while back and it’s always so cool to see everyone else’s setup.

3. Terri Atmore on February 8, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Love it! It’s always cool to see other people’s music rooms. Nice job, Frank!

4. Tom Furgas on February 8, 2022 at 10:15 pm

Great to see the vinyl dens segment rebooted. Fun spaces for fun music.

5. Dave B. on February 8, 2022 at 10:15 pm

Rumours is on Apple Music!!! WOW!!! I have two of this on vinyl, a common original pressing, 45rpm half speed master, and now Apple drops this in Atmos!!!

6. Peter Cimone on February 8, 2022 at 10:15 pm

This is super cool seeing everyone’s set ups. I’d love to show mine off too

7. frank Frank on February 8, 2022 at 10:17 pm

The work and love these folks put into their den/space is incredible. Thanks Frank for showing us these. I’m jealous as well but super happy they are enjoying their love for the hobby in creative spaces.

8. E Mac on February 8, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Great video! I love that the garage music room had one of your t-shirts draped over a chair!

9. Neil Fisher on February 8, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Great video Frank! Would love to see more of these. It is neat to see how others set up their listening rooms. And the word I think you were looking for is caricature. 😁

10. louis silvani on February 8, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Nice stuff πŸ‘

11. john haggett on February 8, 2022 at 10:24 pm

cold chisel are amazing

12. Tino Stabile on February 8, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Hi Frank. Wow clearly my man cave is not even in the vicinity of the greatness of these marvels. Thanks for this great vid

13. William Chandlee on February 8, 2022 at 10:27 pm

Great video I love all those music rooms incredible I must show mine one day I’ll get everything together when I can send it to you but it’s good to have you back and keep on spinning πŸ˜›πŸ€˜

14. Saint Martins on February 8, 2022 at 10:27 pm

Concerned about the direct sunlight shining through the windows directly on to the vinyl. Is there air conditioning? The summer heat is going to warp those records & CD’s. 2:20

15. David Ellis on February 8, 2022 at 10:28 pm

3:17 – Has I’m Your Man by Leonard Cohen on vinyl ! 😎 🍌

16. Coleccionista PR on February 8, 2022 at 10:29 pm

Fantastic Record Store!!

17. Len Wennerberg on February 8, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Mark’s backyard shop is IMPRESSIVE. Obviously a labor of love πŸ‘

18. TOM s on February 8, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Everybody has great music rooms (and stores)!!! Jealous, maybe. Inspired…… definitely!!!!!

19. Dave on February 8, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Awesome episode , love seeing other music rooms .

20. Robert Atkin on February 8, 2022 at 10:32 pm

I love the store in the back yard. It’s very inviting.

21. DJ Trish on February 8, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Great episode.thumbs up. Trish

22. mrhoffame on February 8, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Love this segment! Keep it gong m/

23. 42.0FM The Fever! on February 8, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Ah I’m so gonna send mine in April sometime after we are done moving hopefully you keep doing this idea Frank

24. Python Athlete Training on February 8, 2022 at 10:36 pm

Frank, it’s great to see the return of your Vinyl Den segment. Sharing music rooms with viewers is a wonderful way for the vinyl community to take pride in the hobby of vinyl collecting!

25. Catherine Stanley on February 8, 2022 at 10:36 pm

Fun video! I went to the record store today and added 2 CDs and a Elton John promo record. I am an Elton fan and this record has 4 songs on the A side, including "I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues " and Sad Songs Say So Much". I have never had a record like this before. The B Side is blank and scratched on the vinyl is " All the best,, E John. ( The Record Cover says Promo Copy. Not for sale. Signature copy.

26. Rift Official on February 8, 2022 at 10:37 pm

YESSS NEW CHANNEL 33RPM!!!!!!

27. EUGENE TAY on February 8, 2022 at 10:38 pm

Hi Frank, been watching your series for a few years (4), and I just want to say "THANK YOU" πŸ‘πŸ‘ Don’t get to see many of this type of videos in Singapore, so keep them coming, ok. πŸ‘πŸ‘

28. Graham Biggs on February 8, 2022 at 10:42 pm

So glad you have brought back vinyl dens Frank. Ever since your first series of rooms, I have been searching other set ups from around the world on you tube. Each one you showed on here is cool in its own way so thank you for doing them again. Great stuff !!!

29. Soren Magnusson on February 8, 2022 at 10:42 pm

Love that first one! Really awesome!

30. troy brannelly on February 8, 2022 at 10:43 pm

Aussie Aussie Aussie

31. Annette Worth on February 8, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Bring on the records

32. Bad English Recs on February 8, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Really cool that you showed Golden Vinyl Spins pictures. I wish he would be more active with videos again. πŸ™‚
    Other rooms were also really cool. Seeing this makes think what I am doing with my garage right now…
    mr. Finglish (BΓ€d English Recs)

33. Rodger Johnson on February 8, 2022 at 10:47 pm

Is there any way that your could do a segment on starting a record store? I thought about doing that but really don’t know where to start with something like that?

34. Henry S on February 8, 2022 at 10:48 pm

I don’t have a bar in my "record room" (bar none), I gotta step up my game.

35. Rod on February 8, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Great Vid Frank. Thank you….Be safe man.

36. giggabyt78 on February 8, 2022 at 10:53 pm

I got in the one at the end is mine

37. Andy Shacks on February 8, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Wow loved those record rooms. Now I am jealous lol. I’m fast running out of space for my collection. It’s gonna have to be a lottery win and a bigger house

38. happyhippy the vinyl guy on February 8, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Enjoy it all the rooms you showed man. this is such a fun hobby 🎸✌️ stay safe my friend

39. Water Lover on February 8, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Those rooms are insane

40. Cameron shoobert on February 8, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Love these videos Frank!

41. Landon Praught on February 8, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Its so cool too see these great video thnaks .

42. holspa metal on February 8, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Nice video and collections. That record shop in the backyard is a dream for anybody into music to have.

43. Me Barrie on February 8, 2022 at 11:00 pm

Very cool episode Frank!! It’s nice to see all of the different places that people have made into their music room. Mine is a small 10×10 bedroom that I’m changing around a bit. I bought 2 kallax units to display my records. I bought a used audio cabinet for my stereo units and my wife bought me a new Yamaha AS301 amp. My room is a work in progress but that’s the enjoyment of it as well as buying new vinyl and accessories.

Keep on spinning Frank πŸ‘

44. Dustin Anderson on February 8, 2022 at 11:01 pm

I love the vinyl dens episodes. Gives us ideas and envy all at he same time. I’m remodeling mine now so I’ll be sending it to ya when completed.

45. Bogan's Guide to Wine on February 8, 2022 at 11:02 pm

Great stuff Frank, thanks for the extra caricature plug!

46. mu mu on February 8, 2022 at 11:04 pm

damn, this is cool 😊✌️

47. Gajodareactividade on February 8, 2022 at 11:05 pm

Great to see those episodes back! Inspires us with great ideas!