Benefits of Gardening | Delightful Souvenirs from the Garden

Benefits of Gardening | Delightful Souvenirs from the Garden

When we suddenly have some time to do the things we were longing to do but… we have to shelter safely at home… what did you do?

I was dreaming of a nice flower bed for our front yard. March, we faced something new, almost exciting world event that changed everyone’s lives. Many learned to cook, bake… I had a chance to do that too. But the real joy came summer when I had all the time I needed to work on my little dream of a front yard gravel walkway and roses! Here’s a little bit of what’s going on in the garden in September, 2020. It still needs a lots of work – gardening is a lot of pleasant work – but there are a lot of peaceful moments like these too.

Hello! I’m Maiah and welcome to Delightful Souvenirs.
“To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.”
In this episode from Delightful Souvenirs, I want to show you scenes from the Garden in September. Summer is saying its goodbyes and fall is coming to visit. I hope you enjoy this beautiful sights.

BENEFITS OF GARDENING

01:10 Organic produce (fruits and vegetables).
01:25 Health benefits of gardening (reduce stress levels and lower blood pressure).
03:25 Positive attitude and gratefulness
05:25 Gardening can be done in a way to give physical activity (exercise).
05:48 Benefits for the Elderly
Gardening provides an antidote to pain and frustration.
07:50 Benefits on Mental Health
08:26 Help for recovery from Illness.
11:00 Help for Family’s economic needs
12:00 Pleasant change of pace for office workers.

12:32 Nutritious food for the table.
12:59 Benefits of gardening for children.

Please LIKE, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE!
Let’s encourage gardening!

~*~

This channel highlights little bits and pieces of life in New Brunswick, Canada in the areas of gardening, cooking and self-growth; documenting life’s little moments as souvenirs as reminders of many blessings we can be grateful for. It is my hope to present these delightful souvenirs in an entertaining and educational way. I hope that you will enjoy my videos as much as I enjoyed preparing and editing them. My endeavour is produce videos that are worth your precious time.

Please feel free to SUBSCRIBE to my channel, SHARE my videos with your family and friends, and if you LIKE the videos, plase click the thumbs-up.

If you have any suggestions or anything at all that you’d like to share with me and the community of Delightful friends, please leave a comment. Thank you.

Thank you so much for your support.

Sincerely,

Maiah
Delightful Souvenirs

#DelightfulSouvenirs #flowergarden #benefitsofgardening

1. Digital Videos on February 11, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Nice gardening! Keep sharing ☺️

2. Krizanni Kitchen on February 11, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Wow ang gaganda ng mga bulaklak,

3. Cookskie Monster Too on February 11, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Your garden is amazing!!!

4. Sai Mk TV on February 11, 2022 at 10:14 pm

Wow very relaxing and beautiful flowers 💐 love it 😍 new friend here my full support watching from Philippines 🇵🇭

5. Jem Domutan on February 11, 2022 at 10:17 pm

thank you for sharing ur knowledge..#marietoni

6. Team Super Nicos on February 11, 2022 at 10:17 pm

Thanks sa tips!

7. The Bergsz on February 11, 2022 at 10:18 pm

Wow gorgeous garden. Love all the different flowers, my favorite is watching those bees sitting right on top of the flowers. Very beautiful and cute when they pollinate

8. Ana Marie on February 11, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Love it sissy , beautiful flowers and the fresh tomatoes looks delicoius ,

9. KOKOY JUNE AREESHA2AALIYAH TV on February 11, 2022 at 10:20 pm

We need flowers in our life talaga hahay ang ganda ng bulaklak..

10. Maiah Harrison on February 11, 2022 at 10:20 pm

I like those benefits. Especially the one for elderly ones and children. I did not realize that before. I keep worrying about my parents working hard in the garden by now I know it’s good for them.

11. Thea Bravo on February 11, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Beautiful garden, I cannot get enough of it.

12. Cooking with Kuya Gil on February 11, 2022 at 10:21 pm

I’ve been so busy at work, di ko na napansin marami ka ng bagong vids. Beautiful collection of roses!

13. Thea Bravo on February 11, 2022 at 10:23 pm

What a delight indeed watching your videos, i enjoyed the flowers, at picking tiny tomatoes to bees enjoying the flowers as well. And with the soothing music made it complete.

14. Woven Hugs on February 11, 2022 at 10:23 pm

Very good video. The background is beautiful. The garden is still thriving and its almost October. That’s amazing!

15. Barefoot Island Life on February 11, 2022 at 10:27 pm

Wow,ang ganda nman po nang garden nyo..i love flowers..god bless po

16. Kirara propertyko on February 11, 2022 at 10:29 pm

sobra mo akong napasaya dito sa mga bulaklak mo lalo na yang pink rose pwede na

17. kasura cunan on February 11, 2022 at 10:30 pm

Ang bahay niyo po napapaligiran na ng mga nag gagandahang mga bulaklak sana all

18. Gema Marzan on February 11, 2022 at 10:32 pm

Ganda Naman mga bulaklak🌹🌹🌹

19. Jasson Domutan on February 11, 2022 at 10:32 pm

thats good idea my friend..tc for sharing

20. I Heart Gardening on February 11, 2022 at 10:34 pm

Well done. Don’t worry, I’ll help you with your garden soon. Then I’ll take some tomatoes ok? 🤪

21. Denla Eritch on February 11, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Gusto ko ung kamates ba tawag doon daming bunga nya

22. KASANIB TV on February 11, 2022 at 10:38 pm

Woow ang ganda naman po Nang garden niyo po subrang refreshing sa mata nakaka relax diyan po malayu sa stress.

23. OMPONGJD TV on February 11, 2022 at 10:41 pm

new friend here watching your videos keep connected

24. Mayumi Dalisay on February 11, 2022 at 10:45 pm

September na, ganda pa rin ng garden!

25. MommyCarol2 on February 11, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Ang ganda ng garden na to.. Ang sarap manirahan sa ganitong lugar na madaming halaman na namumulaklak..

26. A Little Garden Up North on February 11, 2022 at 10:45 pm

Please enjoy this video we’ve prepared for you. 😘🌻🌷🌿👩🏻‍🌾

27. Catherine Garay on February 11, 2022 at 10:51 pm

How do you do that gorgeous gardening

28. Joy Bumahit on February 11, 2022 at 10:51 pm

Jem my dear how deep is the soil, can I plant them in pots , like the cucumber

29. Jerine B on February 11, 2022 at 10:52 pm

Nakakawala ng stress ang view🥰 Ganda ng place mo sis.. Andyan din sa Canada bro ko, but they live in Ontario..

30. Donna's Recipes Italy on February 11, 2022 at 10:54 pm

I like your garden specially the flowers amazing and very relaxing thanks for sharing and for dropping by stay con

31. 요밋 yumeat on February 11, 2022 at 10:55 pm

So beautiful garden!!I enjoyed your video!!like it!!😉😉❤❤ stay connected and keep safe my friend!!

32. MommyCarol2 on February 11, 2022 at 10:55 pm

Agree ako na madami benefits ang pag tatanim.. Mahirap pero kapag makita mo ng ung mga tanim mo na namumulaklak at namumunga.. Nakakapagbigay ng saya sa pakiramdam.

33. Jasmin's Blog on February 11, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Pangarap ko talaga magkaroon ng garden . Napakaganda ng mga roses . Punong puno ang garden ng mga tanim at iba pang mga flowers sis .

34. tinyang's vlog on February 11, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Wow nakakarelax po talaga pagmasdan ang napakaganda nyong garden mam.. Keep safe always and godbless

35. Filipina Yordanova on February 11, 2022 at 11:01 pm

yay i wish i have that garden,its lovely and relaxing

36. Simon Harrison on February 11, 2022 at 11:01 pm

Im happy that you are enjoying your garden. And quite impressed that your flowers are still doing well this time of month.

37. Edna In Italy on February 11, 2022 at 11:02 pm

Beautiful garden a lot of different color of flowers. Bees are sipping the nectar of the flowers. I love gardening too.For me it’s a stress reliever.

38. Monkey Business on February 11, 2022 at 11:04 pm

Those are indeed beautiful benefits of gardening. It’s one of the best activities I also enjoy. I remember when I was working at a call center, I was stressed out all the time. So I wake up early to have time to spend around the garden before I walk to work. When I come home, I spend some time dead heading the flowers before I go in the house. It helps melt the anxiety away from work and into a nice relaxed home. It makes me so happy, I am now trying to garden inside the house as the snow is covering the ground outside now.

39. Annie DC on February 11, 2022 at 11:04 pm

So pretty much and delightful garden

Team BMV

40. kiraraproperty.. on February 11, 2022 at 11:06 pm

Ang gaganda ng mga bulaklalk mo nakakahappy tingnan makakarelieve ng stress

41. Sofia Mona on February 11, 2022 at 11:06 pm

Puro bulaklakin ang mga halaman ganda pag masdan

42. Roy Batan on February 11, 2022 at 11:06 pm

yes madaming benefit kaso baka maistress ako jan pag namatay mga halaman. ang mamahal pa nmn hahha