Gardening In Canada – How I Build And Heat My Winter Green House

#greenhouse
#wintergreenhouse
#wintergardening

Like Us on Facebook

Winter Green House Container Gardening

1. Daines Taon on February 13, 2022 at 10:43 pm

what the process with this one kabayan? i meant with the government? as far as i know, you need to get it approve from them?

2. Ruby Gengania on February 13, 2022 at 10:47 pm

Actually i saw your channel accidentally. I’m looking for an idea how to heat a greenhouse? Me and my husband built a greenhouse 2 years ago but in the winter I’m not growing in there. I’ts just extension of the summer and earlier planting during spring time. I want to grow plants during winter if possible so I’m looking for ideas to follow. I’m thinking i will follow the way you do it just a extension in our porch.

3. Alex V on February 13, 2022 at 10:52 pm

Very cool!

4. Luke on February 13, 2022 at 10:55 pm

How’s it going?! Great content! Why don’t you use SMZeus . c o m to promote your channel!?

5. Ruby Gengania on February 13, 2022 at 10:56 pm

Hi Kabayan ang ganda ng greenhouse mo! I have a question? How do you heat the flooring?

6. JimmyBamSlam on February 13, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Awesome set up you have!!!

7. Mila Tapangco on February 13, 2022 at 11:00 pm

How much gas you consume monthly for your greenhouse.

8. Cornelius Dyck on February 13, 2022 at 11:03 pm

Now I’m dreaming. I like it

9. MsSpinbike on February 13, 2022 at 11:07 pm

I’m from northern Alberta. Your set is awesome! 😀

10. Brainy Banana on February 13, 2022 at 11:08 pm

Did you get a permit? If not, did the neighbours complain?

11. Marcela Tolman on February 13, 2022 at 11:10 pm

How do you hold the plastic to the frame?

12. Angelika Valo on February 13, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Very cool! I’ve always wanted to do this. I’ll look into solutions for moisture issues. Screw the government and bureaucracy, they don’t need to know, it’s his house and it’s an oasis! 🙂

13. Grant Eastling on February 13, 2022 at 11:32 pm

How did that hold up through snow?

14. Sargon Sargon on February 13, 2022 at 11:42 pm

Hi, i’m new to gardening and specially to greenhouses. Around 24minutes and 10 sec, you repeat the fact that you now drill holes on the side instead of underneath and that this way you do NOT waste water. Can you please explain a little more as for i don’t understand how the water will NOT get outside the side holes? Thanks.