SAFETY FIRST! LIFE-SAVING CAMPING HACKS YOU HAVE TO KNOW

SAFETY FIRST! LIFE-SAVING CAMPING HACKS YOU HAVE TO KNOW

Timestamps

00:01 Splinter? Try these amazing hacks!
02:28 Cool camping gadgets and tools
03:57 How to survive into the wild for urbanites: vital hacks for sudden camping.
04:53 Best emergency hacks for unlucky situations!
09:55 Genius outdoor life hacks everyone should know
This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.

The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.

All product and company names shown in the video are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.

——————————————————-

5-Minute Crafts: http://bit.ly/2itjCyw

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/5min.crafts/

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/5.min.crafts/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/5m_crafts

Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz

Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts PLAY: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt

The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz

For more videos and articles visit: http://www.brightside.me/

——————————————————-

Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/

1. Arrow on February 16, 2022 at 11:11 pm

Virgin coconut oil on any burns or cuts helps relieve pain within minutes and keeps bugs away.

2. MintyJasper on February 16, 2022 at 11:13 pm

4:16 this has to be a troll right

3. Hot Mali on February 16, 2022 at 11:13 pm

كريزي كريزي كريزي

4. Zoë Dierick on February 16, 2022 at 11:15 pm

4:35 O-O she being like: oh il just kut of a piece of my hair to make a shoelace just for you(i mean i dont miss the piece of hair on my head anyways so here °-°)

5. Akshat Tripathi on February 16, 2022 at 11:16 pm

Hdjsjsjs

6. Zombathin Lost Leg Hacker Cat on February 16, 2022 at 11:18 pm

Watching this makes me feel like it’s the last day of school in middle school and we’re having a field day.

7. noob🤣BG on February 16, 2022 at 11:18 pm

mga bogo

8. Beauty Hacks on February 16, 2022 at 11:19 pm

2:14 hack is amazing😍

9. Sukh13 Toor on February 16, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Fake👎👎👎👎👎

10. ꧁ONE / True End꧂ on February 16, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Nice vid.

11. A K I 新しい悪魔 on February 16, 2022 at 11:24 pm

WTF 4:30

12. nate smith on February 16, 2022 at 11:25 pm

You must be a f****** blonde if you don’t know taking a cigarette lighter to a pair of tweezers is sterilizing it

13. CYBERMIK ╋⑴ ⑧⓻②②②⓹⓿⓽⓷⓿👈 on February 16, 2022 at 11:26 pm

am so impressed by this great hacker Michael ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– I truly feel like being single now, is actually a sign that we are choosing to do the work. Rather than get in a relationship broken and toxic expecting others to love the parts of us, that we don’t even love. Being single for me is intentional and the struggle is fighting my default of thinking I need to be in relationship or something is wrong. I’ve never been so happy with myself in my entire life as I’ve been these last 2 years of my single season, Wasn’t funny when i saw all his text messages and logs ,thanks to the name for shedding light to what wasn’t cleared at first, contact them via Gmail CYBERMICHEAL1995@GMAIL.COM or Whatsapp on +18722250930. ,

14. Clinton Shaun on February 16, 2022 at 11:28 pm

15. Mike on February 16, 2022 at 11:28 pm

I too like to put lettuce on my head

16. alexander valladares on February 16, 2022 at 11:29 pm

nothing 🇦🇹
    😅:p

17. 2009ShadoWarrior on February 16, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Lifesaving? I think whoever created that title needs to go check the definition of lifesaving

18. MintyJasper on February 16, 2022 at 11:33 pm

don’t hold recently cracked eggshell against an open wound.. why the hell would anyone think that’s a good idea???

19. Otgonerdene Miaheel on February 16, 2022 at 11:33 pm

N ò00p
    P

20. Mike on February 16, 2022 at 11:36 pm

I too like to put tampons on my knee

21. neha jaiswal on February 16, 2022 at 11:37 pm

😎

22. Hillul Bora on February 16, 2022 at 11:37 pm

So.. no worries about tetanus right?

23. Harshini karthik on February 16, 2022 at 11:38 pm

24. Beauty Hacks on February 16, 2022 at 11:38 pm

Lovely😍

25. Maidenlord 666 on February 16, 2022 at 11:38 pm

I was going to comment this is worse than 10 minute crafts but it is worse it’s 5 minutes that’s hilarious

26. Beauty Hacks on February 16, 2022 at 11:39 pm

😚😘😍

27. Carlos chavez productions on February 16, 2022 at 11:39 pm

I wonder how many people are actually putting cabbage on their forehead when they get a headache.

28. glowyluvq - #roadto100 on February 16, 2022 at 11:45 pm

1:44 “booby pin” LOL

29. Sukh13 Toor on February 16, 2022 at 11:45 pm

Copy

30. Why is my logo just black on February 16, 2022 at 11:46 pm

Wow! That bandage hack was kinda useless

31. ash N on February 16, 2022 at 11:48 pm

Your band aid dressing cutting to make x cross fix even Health care professionals DO NOT KNOW!

32. arsh gamer on February 16, 2022 at 11:48 pm

I am not going to give my hair for shoe lace

33. 😀 on February 16, 2022 at 11:48 pm

THE SONG 😭😭

34. CYBERMIK ╋⑴ ⑧⓻②②②⓹⓿⓽⓷⓿👈 on February 16, 2022 at 11:50 pm

am so impressed by this great hacker Michael ————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————– I truly feel like being single now, is actually a sign that we are choosing to do the work. Rather than get in a relationship broken and toxic expecting others to love the parts of us, that we don’t even love. Being single for me is intentional and the struggle is fighting my default of thinking I need to be in relationship or something is wrong. I’ve never been so happy with myself in my entire life as I’ve been these last 2 years of my single season, Wasn’t funny when i saw all his text messages and logs ,thanks to the name for shedding light to what wasn’t cleared at first, contact them via Gmail CYBERMICHEAL1995@GMAIL.COM or Whatsapp on +18722250930.,.,

35. aboobakkar on February 16, 2022 at 11:53 pm

sd

36. Tanaji Kamble on February 16, 2022 at 11:53 pm

क्षय होतो का दौऱ्यात

37. Mayeh Ceesay on February 16, 2022 at 11:56 pm

If you had a bandage what the point of the tampon

38. CYBERMIK ╋⑴ ⑧⓻②②②⓹⓿⓽⓷⓿👈 on February 16, 2022 at 11:57 pm

39. • S N O W C O L D • on February 16, 2022 at 11:58 pm

Who else remembers this?

40. Akash shende on February 16, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Gofbkron

41. Ioana Tetiu on February 16, 2022 at 11:59 pm

These things suck

42. Jackye 90 on February 17, 2022 at 12:00 am

😅😅😅 Dio mio un video così ridicolo mai visto

43. Sakshi Virani on February 17, 2022 at 12:04 am

Triggered insaan should roast this

44. I love jelly bean my twitch apexlegendsrn on February 17, 2022 at 12:06 am

Lol so trash take them off of YouTube

45. Clinton Shaun on February 17, 2022 at 12:08 am

Remember, their cellphones says alot about them————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————Unfaithfulness is a reflection of someone character, and not yours. My wife was so smooth at hiding her infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator (CYBERMICHEAL TECH) and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even her iphone calls conversations was linked directly to my cellphone without her knowing. micheal helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer. if your wife is an expert at hiding her cheating adventures, just Contact him mostly Via gmail : CYBERMICHEAL1995@GMAIL.COM Or WhatsApp +1 (872) 225‑0930.,

46. Ashtin gian Mejares on February 17, 2022 at 12:08 am

Avppi

47. Drew Eberts on February 17, 2022 at 12:08 am

Man these people suck with a knife

48. Sufi Aisha on February 17, 2022 at 12:09 am