BuildASoil: 3×3 Living Soil Bed 10×10: Episode #4

BuildASoil: 3×3 Living Soil Bed 10×10: Episode #4

Today we are moving the new soil we made into the 10×10 and starting work on the 3×3 bed. If you enjoy these episodes please leave a thumbs up and consider subscribing. If you have questions please leave a comment and we will answer it in future videos.

Follow on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/buildasoil/​​
Website: https://www.buildasoil.com​

1. Jason O on February 17, 2022 at 11:17 pm

Whats the pesticides he said to deal with thrips

2. Kean Salzer on February 17, 2022 at 11:19 pm

It would be great if, when you mention things like the software you use to map your farm, if you could drop the name so we don’t have to guess which episode it might be in your future episodes. Just a brief mention. Thanks.

3. HighCloudSociety on February 17, 2022 at 11:20 pm

It’s funny when full the pot they speed it up but the breathing is normal…haha manybe I’m high

4. f p on February 17, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Great video! Thanks for sharing! I’m really enjoying the series. See you in the next vid. Peace!

5. Sam on February 17, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Hey man great content.
    Q. Root mass I. The garden box this should break down over time or to much of it to decompose quick enough.

6. Sheryl Greene on February 17, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Jeremy, I can’t find Episode #3….

7. Aaron Finch on February 17, 2022 at 11:24 pm

I wish that grow kit sold in halves cuz I don’t need that much not even to sit around

8. harold borland on February 17, 2022 at 11:26 pm

That halitosis is some 🔥

9. HighCloudSociety on February 17, 2022 at 11:26 pm

The more I watch the more stuff I buy

10. Glockasaurus Wrex on February 17, 2022 at 11:27 pm

Today were on episode 3…uh.. what its 4?…alright….he he he 😂 relax bro..m3…4…we’re here ready to learn from ya!

11. JS on February 17, 2022 at 11:27 pm

Those seedlings are still getting plain water since transplant? Looking great, thanks for the info Jeremy!

12. Clare Aylward on February 17, 2022 at 11:28 pm

Another great episode—thank you!

13. Mr Canna Grower on February 17, 2022 at 11:28 pm

Where did you find the print out that gives your the measurements for the PVC? I’m trying to look for it and I can’t find it. Thanks!

14. Jon Simas on February 17, 2022 at 11:30 pm

I’m kinda new to all this. Been doing this about 4 seasons now and I found my calling. Your teacher skills rock, thank you.

15. Cali Cann on February 17, 2022 at 11:30 pm

What if you ran hygrozyme through your earthbox after the 4th or 5th run?… Maybe a hygrozyme flush, followed up with an EM (ie EM1) watering?

16. Balsey Dean De Witt, Jr. on February 17, 2022 at 11:31 pm

GNATS, use that yellow sticky sheets and hang them around your plants, the gnats stick to it! I was going to try that reusing the soil after harvest, just plant in the same container. Not sure, but I wouldn’t go beyond 3 times planting in the same soil.

17. Trystan DeRousse on February 17, 2022 at 11:33 pm

earth box says not to add compost to the earth box, do you choose to add casting instead?

18. Marcin Cieslak on February 17, 2022 at 11:33 pm

Kinda dissapointing to see the 10×10 being used like a garden shed rather than a grow room/grow tent.

19. Tj Fresh on February 17, 2022 at 11:36 pm

Sheesh this guy grows the way I wish I could, I tried to use the link brotha it doesn’t work just a heads up. Great videos and education.

20. Esteban Zaragoza on February 17, 2022 at 11:41 pm

already rewatching all of these episodes!!!!!!!

21. Tom Melvin on February 17, 2022 at 11:41 pm

So just to be clear, you use the 3500k light for your whole cannabis grow and then just switch the light cycle according to if you are in veg or flower??? thank you so much for the knowledge

22. somehippie on February 17, 2022 at 11:44 pm

Mushroom tent!!

23. James Maguire on February 17, 2022 at 11:46 pm

Hey Jeremy, don’t you think you should address PH? I had a great grow happening and almost killed it lowering the PH too much.

24. Adam Moreira on February 17, 2022 at 11:46 pm

Well I can see where my money will be going in the future. I had always heard about you guys. But this video series has really inspired me. Thanks

25. Chris Mc on February 17, 2022 at 11:46 pm

3500k all the way 🤙

26. Eric Garrod on February 17, 2022 at 11:47 pm

I admire your dedication too true organic farming methods! You and your team will be an unstoppable force against BIG PHARMA AND MONTESANO! Go Build-A-Soil!

27. Growing with Drgreensicles on February 17, 2022 at 11:48 pm

I don’t know Jeremy but if y’all dislike his video y’all need to stop watching …he don’t need you trust me show the respect he gives …he doesn’t have to go out of his way for you but he does atleast hit a like button nothing useless in this video..

28. INHALETIME TIMEINHALE on February 17, 2022 at 11:54 pm

opening bottles with that chin. EH EH?

29. Tom_Greenery on February 17, 2022 at 11:54 pm

Love the videos. So educational. Organic living souls is so interesting to me. I have a question. I run an indoor 4×4 tent. If I were to get a 3×3 fabric bed and put in a 4×4 flood drain tray, how many Cannabis plants could I run in the bed? I was thinking 4

30. Growing with Drgreensicles on February 17, 2022 at 11:55 pm

Also I’ll be calling tommrow brother hoping you will get me a package deal have my own channel wanna show people yours compared to synthetics obvisouly we know the answer😂😂✊🏻

31. Theborg on February 17, 2022 at 11:57 pm

If you are still answering questions on this video as it’s older. Love these videos btw! I want to do Three 3×3’s so I should order three BuildASoil Take ‘N Bake kits right? I just want to make sure it’s enough cubic feet to fill all three. Thank you!

32. Undisputed Talk on February 17, 2022 at 11:57 pm

Is this soil the same for the flower stage

33. Scotties Garden on February 17, 2022 at 11:57 pm

Love ur show Man U have good energy your patient with every ones question good or bad although maybe no question is bad but yeah ur very informative and consistent dope show

34. Running Wind Adventures on February 17, 2022 at 11:59 pm

I appreciate your expertise

35. Josh Zuercher on February 17, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Can you use red wrigglers from a tackle shop?

36. Zach Howard on February 18, 2022 at 12:00 am

This series is most informative and EASY to understand! Thank you so much I cannot express how much this has helped me. Thank you thank you and thank you again.

37. David Gibson on February 18, 2022 at 12:04 am

What is in your gnat nix?

38. Growing with Drgreensicles on February 18, 2022 at 12:05 am

Also you should Make a membership bro ..all the time your dedicating I’m sure all your subs are game …

39. Chris Silva on February 18, 2022 at 12:06 am

You really know your shit thanks or sharing the knowledge

40. Organnabis Grow on February 18, 2022 at 12:06 am

awesome info as always

41. Trent on February 18, 2022 at 12:07 am

Do you have any sand, silt, or clay in there? @BuildAPottingMix

42. watch yoGerb on February 18, 2022 at 12:08 am

How many plants would you recommend to plant in the 3×3 bed? Is 6 too many? How would you go about perpetual notill bed?

43. jerhughes75 on February 18, 2022 at 12:09 am

Do you like using a cover crop in pots outdoor? If so what do you like to use?

44. Kevin on February 18, 2022 at 12:10 am

Tnx.✌🏻

45. Miguel marcolla on February 18, 2022 at 12:13 am

the thing that makes me like this series so much as a beginner is just the love that you have for the plants and the dedication to pass the information about it to other people. I have started watching with the single purpose to learn how to grow, but now I am into gardening because I have started appreciating to see how life can thrive with love, dedication and biology . Thanks for showing me this whole new point of view in growing plants, I really appreciate it !!!

46. Minnor on February 18, 2022 at 12:15 am

Hello @BuildASoil , Just watching your videos -they’re great. You mentioned having problems heating your greenhouse, I would want to recommend passive heating. @Dong Jianyi has some great videos and explanations. He grows year round in snow, with no heating

47. Saif Alhamadani on February 18, 2022 at 12:15 am

You really deserve to be fallow and liked
    So helpful thank you 🙏

48. hippo4g93 on February 18, 2022 at 12:16 am

Is peat moss , coco peat ?

49. Jeffrison on February 18, 2022 at 12:16 am

Great series, thank you for these! Excited to start testing some living soil style of growing.

50. bearded Smith on February 18, 2022 at 12:16 am

what type of lights do you have in the 10×10?