WINDOW BOX MAINTENANCE// DISGUSTING FOUNTAIN// PLANTING TULIPS

WINDOW BOX MAINTENANCE// DISGUSTING FOUNTAIN// PLANTING TULIPS

We are going to tackle some well needed task in the garden! I had to tidy up the Window box or pull the plants. The fountain was so disgusting it could not go another day without being tended to! Tulips in containers are a must for me! I brought some of the tulips that I have planted in containers. We also plant up more tulips!

See how we planted this patio up this past Fall

1. Myra Gooden on February 18, 2022 at 11:15 pm

Enjoyed this video. I truly under water my plants watching you water.

2. Pamela Callaway on February 18, 2022 at 11:15 pm

Outside I’m finished since the ground is frozen. I’m working on my inside plants. Your place looks great.

3. Steven Baker on February 18, 2022 at 11:19 pm

You’ve been a busy bee lately. And yes, I abandon my garden and yard generally in November. I don’t do cold weather. I’m a fragile flower and not cold tolerant. LOL

4. ADRIENNE LYNN GARDENS on February 18, 2022 at 11:19 pm

I window boxes are still gorgeous!! You rock Sis!! Love your fountain!! Gorgeous!!! Yea so glad you having great weather!!

5. Marjorie Mahieu artist Thuin on February 18, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Like 158 🌱🌺😃👍 Happy New Year 🎶🎉🥂 I am a new subscriber of you. Greetings from Belgium 🇧🇪🎶🎤😃

6. Renee Parham on February 18, 2022 at 11:23 pm

Hey Queen, I just love all your containers! I will be outside today! I can’t wait….. trying to get my thoughts together for the spring! Thanks for your encouragement!

7. Georgia Cinq-Mars on February 18, 2022 at 11:24 pm

Ratty and what? My husband said, “ What did she say?”

8. Francisca Martins on February 18, 2022 at 11:24 pm

Hello Queen
    I have not been able to do much as I would have in my garden this season because of Families entertainments one after the other but I enjoy watching you still going strong with your gardening. Thanks for all the tips.

9. Missy Grando on February 18, 2022 at 11:27 pm

Happy New Year!!

10. Georgia Cinq-Mars on February 18, 2022 at 11:29 pm

I’m still cleaning up the garden. I am going to start winter sowing soon.

11. Jillian LeBlanc on February 18, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Thank you for sharing beautiful and amazing plants collection lovely window patio beautiful have a blessed day

12. ADRIENNE LYNN GARDENS on February 18, 2022 at 11:31 pm

I love how you have the wrought iron fence to separate your garden rooms , it is stunning, and can’t wait to see all your tulips in springtime!!❤️✅

13. Kay Doster-Bechtel on February 18, 2022 at 11:34 pm

Your dog is so sweet waiting patiently for you to finish.

14. Karen Hunt on February 18, 2022 at 11:34 pm

What’s the brand of your watering wand? Lovely patio!

15. Kay Doster-Bechtel on February 18, 2022 at 11:37 pm

Tulips will be beautiful in the spring.

16. Roslyn Holcomb on February 18, 2022 at 11:37 pm

The weather has been weird here in zone 7. My daffodils are already up! That usually doesn’t happen until late January. We’re about to get a cold snap so I don’t think those will be blooming. Waiting for a rain break to put some more compost and mulch on them but i think they’re a lost cause.

17. DCT14 on February 18, 2022 at 11:38 pm

Queen, we have had exceptionally warm weather here in Georgia, so garden cleanup has been ongoing. I plan on planting my tulips in the next week or so, as we usually do our 10 weeks in the refrigerator before planting. BTW, Penelope looks so cute in the background. I spy a gorgeous small obelisk with a bird finial in the background that has my name on it 😍😂😂. Enjoying all the videos this week! 👑

18. Kay Doster-Bechtel on February 18, 2022 at 11:39 pm

Love the individual rooms your garden has.

19. Cynthia Thompson on February 18, 2022 at 11:41 pm

Girl high five 🙌, My God!!, having a good time in my garden with you, don’t have everything like you but, I am doing it, Did I told you Just Beautiful!!😍 Just Beautiful, you make it look simple but gorgeous at the same time.
    It’s not too much Queen, it’s Big and Beautiful just like your heart ❤️💜❤️💜

20. The Everyday Life of an OCDish Chick on February 18, 2022 at 11:47 pm

Your videos are always so inspiring! That window box. 💕

I am still out in the garden tending to the food I’m growing. It doesn’t stop. 😂

Happy holidays!

21. Mrs. M on February 18, 2022 at 11:50 pm

Hello Garden Queen❤️🌺.
    I think your window boxes look beautiful!Pretty colors! In the garden, I’ve been checking on two crepe myrtles that we transplanted. The weather has been a little warmer than usual and I think this helps with the move.
    Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful garden knowledge. Blessings to you and your family in the New Year and always.
    ♥️Kimet

22. Peggy Leonard on February 18, 2022 at 11:52 pm

I just finished cleaning out flower beds and while I got a lot done I am still not finished! But I’m further along than last year. I have a white Hellebore blooming and there were bees on it last Saturday. I’m never done but wouldn’t have it any other way.

23. Chantell Frazier on February 18, 2022 at 11:53 pm

I enjoy waiting your videos. I’ve completely abandoned my garden. However I have cabbages and heucheras pansies to help me through the winter as I anxiously await spring. 🌸

24. Allen Slater on February 18, 2022 at 11:54 pm

Your patio looks beautiful!

25. RB the Garden Nanny, LLC on February 18, 2022 at 11:56 pm

Girl I thought you just planted up that window box. 😃. No I haven’t abandoned gardening matter of fact if you are subscribed you will see that I had a pine tree removed and I made a new garden bed that I’ve connected to the new bed to make a larger bed. So check those out coming soon in January.

26. Lena Olivetti on February 18, 2022 at 11:56 pm

27. Donna McDonald on February 18, 2022 at 11:56 pm

We got a storm head to Michigan the grocery store was pack yesterday.

28. Jeanette Hoover on February 18, 2022 at 11:58 pm

Love it, thank you for sharing

29. Kumudini Home Garden on February 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Interesting 😊👍. New friend here 🙏

30. Garden Queen on February 19, 2022 at 12:01 am

Hey! I hope this video finds you well !!! I would love to hear what you are doing in your gardens! Have you retreated inside or are you still going strong!

31. Sharon Steele on February 19, 2022 at 12:06 am

I trimmed up fruit tree a few days ago. I signed some of the family up for a gardening class at Boxwood Farms in St Louis. We wanted veggie gardening but it was full. Got into the herb class. I signed up my granddaughter too. There are 4 grandkid I wanted to sign up. Next class.

32. ADRIENNE LYNN GARDENS on February 19, 2022 at 12:08 am

Great idea👍 Queen on the planting Amaryliss!! I love them!!.❤️

33. Alleen Thornton on February 19, 2022 at 12:08 am

What brand nozzle do you use?? Happy New Year & Gardening!!

34. Jasmine Louise Farrall on February 19, 2022 at 12:10 am

Looks lovely Queenie and here in the UK it’s soooo wet ☔️

35. Georgia Cinq-Mars on February 19, 2022 at 12:10 am

The colors are beautiful in your window box!

36. ADRIENNE LYNN GARDENS on February 19, 2022 at 12:11 am

I am cleaning and getting ready to get my kitchen garden ready for spring!!!👍