Tales Of A Doper 7.5 | 100% Organic No-Till Garden (NO Bottled Nutrients!)

Tales Of A Doper 7.5 | 100% Organic No-Till Garden (NO Bottled Nutrients!)

In this episode of Tales of a Doper we find out how you can reuse your soil naturally and remain 100% Organic by doing it. Proof that you can still grow by not using any nutrients, and he even goes so far to show us how to use Popcorn to grow!
ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº
SUBSCRIBE TODAY: https://rebrand.ly/MendoDope
ººººººººººººººººººººººººººººº
Not only does Dr. Who from Minnesota Nice show us how he grows using re-used soil with no added nutrients, but he even goes so far and gives a few tips on organic cloning, using an aloe vera plant!

We also get into the topic of the no-till garden, yes 100% natural and living, giving you amazing results as you. clearly see from the video, the easiest growing system, no pht meter, filtered water, and teas!

If you never heard of popcorn tea, by feeding the plants some popcorn tea sounds crazy but it works. This is what Dr. Who feeds the soil as that is what they do to maintain the amazing living soil along with the worms.

#NoTill #Gardening #TalesOfADoper

1. Dennis Wass on February 22, 2022 at 11:37 pm

100% worth it just for the aloe vera tip. Aloe vera replaces rooting gel.

2. David Pimenta on February 22, 2022 at 11:38 pm

Pure gold!

3. FairDinkum Pie Reviews on February 22, 2022 at 11:40 pm

Next time do what your doing the whole organic thing but do it under ceramic metal halide lighting.. it has a CRI of 97% !! The sun is 100%.. the lighting your using here is like.. 30%.. also your lighting is a constant 2000 Kelvin light source your plants are extremely confused their growing under an autumn spectrum in the time they should be under a spring spectrum.. and a summer spectrum which is a range between 3000k and 4200k.. depending where your plants are at in the growth cycle.. also you have basically no UVB and UV Lighting in general with those lights your using so again your plants aren’t going to produce the correct ratio of trichomes as they would under the sun.. and or proper medicinal lighting such as Ceramic metal halide lighting.. thats why your end product is a 6/10 instead of a 10/10.. this is your next step in your own personal growth as a grower ok..

4. Daveyboy on February 22, 2022 at 11:42 pm

The roots have nutes.. Great job man.

5. Sean John022992 on February 22, 2022 at 11:42 pm

Got mites b*tch got mites, got food got soil got lights

6. Mr. Green Jeans on February 22, 2022 at 11:43 pm

Now do you have to use this right away or after bubbling can it be used later if you make a lot?

7. Joshua Shafer on February 22, 2022 at 11:43 pm

Any insite on the strain mendo bendo

8. Mike Your momma on February 22, 2022 at 11:44 pm

7 to 10 days and you get roots regardless…

9. HUS Freeleaf_UK on February 22, 2022 at 11:44 pm

Popcorn 😎

10. Earth Man Living Soil on February 22, 2022 at 11:47 pm

Greetings, your videos are very refreshing to me. There’s a lot of videos out there that use fox farms soil and soil such as that and their videos are very popular which I don’t understand much. As you stated growing organic and living soil cost pennies compared to the cost of using liquids and Fox Farm. The other day I went on crow diaries and most of the grows list what they use as ingredients to feed their plants and I would say 75% of them use liquid fertilizers. This is very sad to me. They are missing out on amazing Quality from living soil. God bless and keep up the good fight I will continue to watch your videos for my own educational purposes

11. Dab_ Samurai on February 22, 2022 at 11:48 pm

doesnt molasses come in a BOTTLE!? lmao straight knocking on everybody else yet has to use molasses from a bottle like EVERYONE else lmao wierdos

12. Pluto Sun on February 22, 2022 at 11:48 pm

Bro I’m so glad I seen you

13. kkkutas on February 22, 2022 at 11:51 pm

aloe vera is such a nice plant there is nothing beter 4 skin burnings nice tipps

14. J Crujeiras on February 22, 2022 at 11:52 pm

i dont use bottled nutrients i formulate my own mixes with the 6 pack of salts and chelated micros. most people do living soil because they arent good at hydro

15. David Brandenburg on February 22, 2022 at 11:54 pm

its amazing how many white kids today want to be black!.

16. Marvelous on February 22, 2022 at 11:54 pm

How’d you find this man?

17. Grandpa's Stoned_again on February 22, 2022 at 11:54 pm

Sitting on the porch with a loud ass bowl smoking like a locomotive here in prohibition land hoping the Shariff do drive by enjoying your vids…😁✌️

18. Karl on February 22, 2022 at 11:56 pm

AND your soil gets better with age, how beautiful is that! Why do we keep fighting mother nature, No-Till for the win!

19. 420ColorfulTaste on February 22, 2022 at 11:57 pm

Honey and cinnamon pew pew 🤩

20. ꧁Natus Iterum꧂ on February 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Excellent! Thank-you for sharing this info. Very helpful 😉

21. Phil Harris on February 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Can’t watch this anymore it’s Blocked in EU until i give Google my Personal ID! pls Load this on Open Servers!

22. Lanis Neubauer on February 22, 2022 at 11:59 pm

loved this video..very helpful and much better approach with feeding the soilbugs not the plant….thanks for doing what you do and sharing that wisdom….gonna try almost everything you recommended…lolol…I know good advice when I hear it!

23. Ron EverGrow on February 23, 2022 at 12:00 am

I wonder if you can use coconut milk It’s so simple to make your own you can buy a big bag of shavings for a couple dollars at your local health food store✌….

24. Oliver Rasmussen on February 23, 2022 at 12:01 am

Brownguy420 told me about no-till, Mendo got me hyped on no-till.

25. nick on February 23, 2022 at 12:06 am

I used to put worms n my soil n it didn’t seem to do much that i noticed

26. James Ritter on February 23, 2022 at 12:07 am

I appreciate the way this man looks at his plants and understands that u don’t need artifical or bottled nutrients to create good quality medicine. I’m currently working on creating a all natural soil. Some of the things he spoke of were ideas that I thought about like reusing the leaves n stems roots from a previous crop for the next grow. I just was not sure if it would work. So I was correct that u can re use the trimmings. My first grow was outdoor just in regular soil that use to be treated naturally when my grandpa grew vegetables. So basically I grew 2 plants that came out really good with nothing but soil water and sunlight. I wouldn’t say it was A or AA quality lol not even close. But they were very pretty ,very very sticky. So I’m hoping now that I feed my soil it will give me some AA bud

27. Research Development on February 23, 2022 at 12:08 am

does this guy have social media?

28. Andrew Staehle on February 23, 2022 at 12:08 am

Can I use organic Aloe from the bottle if needed?

29. ItzVinqz on February 23, 2022 at 12:10 am

6 years ago but still dope info. Which cover crop is recomended? How do you fuel up a no till cover crop for phosphurus for flower

30. John camilleri on February 23, 2022 at 12:10 am

Grammas basement

31. Willie master of destruction on February 23, 2022 at 12:10 am

I imagine all the dislikes are from fools like me who are listening to this while out in the garden and their pocket bumps their phone and sends it to their grandma’s Facebook page lol
    (Yeah I pocket share 😆)

32. john sanders on February 23, 2022 at 12:11 am

Could you use wheat grass as a top cover ?

33. Marc Overley on February 23, 2022 at 12:11 am

YEAH he just said the magical word feed the SOIL!!!

34. sifu on February 23, 2022 at 12:13 am

I’m on my third year of same soil. Layer with amendments, feed sst, and other microbial friendly treatments. Tnx Minnesota Nice!

35. Christopher Fletcher on February 23, 2022 at 12:19 am

The only tillers are the earthworms ✌❤

36. Enpa on February 23, 2022 at 12:19 am

R.I.P. Subcool, much love

37. Phil Harris on February 23, 2022 at 12:20 am

Cant watch this anymore its blocked from yt and google

38. JacklegMinerCanada on February 23, 2022 at 12:22 am

I get a vibe from this like no other. When I prep to build my soil I’m in a zone for days to weeks. Setting up no till beds is no joke. Harvest after harvest Terps are punching through stronger than ever. Just when you think you got your barley amendments down pat and realize the importance of sulfur. There’s always videos like this that make me go off on more of a quest for even more microbiology and logical inputs, and there goes my brain again. Fawk.

39. Tracy Hilton on February 23, 2022 at 12:23 am

How much of the kelp and alfalfa goes in the tea please?

40. Rey Ortiz on February 23, 2022 at 12:24 am

Come to Illinois dope boys! Start this tales of a doper again and come visit me. I’ll smoke you guys out and kick it!

41. Crazy Miami on February 23, 2022 at 12:26 am

Y’all need to come to Iowa I got some shit I hunted for awhile I got xtra of this special cut of the original glue and thin mint cookies cross some lemon cake too

42. Tri-Force Blades on February 23, 2022 at 12:26 am

I would really appreciate having a breakdown of an exact recipe for a 500 gallon smart pot setup. I want to be ready for the 2022 grow season for an outdoor grow.

43. Sans Mal on February 23, 2022 at 12:27 am

I have a organic permaculture food forest. With companion planting and no till. Thank u so much for showing people weed can be completely organic.

44. C Arnold on February 23, 2022 at 12:27 am

Lets get a follow up with MN Nice and see whats up in 2021

45. Oliver Rasmussen on February 23, 2022 at 12:27 am

Hope he turned away from petemoss

46. kkkutas on February 23, 2022 at 12:27 am

but there do you have this dirt from? from the woods?

47. Coram Parker on February 23, 2022 at 12:29 am

If you don’t pull the root ball, do you have to let the soil rest for a while between runs?

48. Geener Heimer on February 23, 2022 at 12:31 am

The worms it’s all cause of the worms

49. Kim Morrison on February 23, 2022 at 12:35 am

Great video and info Mr Minnesota nice… I’m a country girl hippie farmer in the panhandle of Florida.. all organic..I have 4 huge compost/worm beds and I have buckets with holes buried in my beds which I compost into as well. I grow outdoors of course .. auto in bags.. long term in beds I’m looking forward to using the teas you introduced as well as using aloe as rooting hormone. Matter of fact…I tried it this morning with some flowers so I’m excited to see it work. Anyway thanks for the info (love the coconut water too) and I’ll be looking for that Nice Guy… he’s dope.

50. Chris Nestle on February 23, 2022 at 12:36 am