PUT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ON YOUR FEET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

PUT APPLE CIDER VINEGAR ON YOUR FEET AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Have you ever put APPLE CIDER VINEGAR on your feet? This is a great way to take care of your feet and in this video we explain some of the benefits. Make sure you
Subscribe to OFF GRID with DOUG & STACY: http://bit.ly/2nrYf24

*******************************************************************
SUPPORT US WHILE YOU SHOP:
Whant to support us for FREE shop from this link (we get a % of the sale) : http://amzn.to/2snReza

BOOKS WE RECOMMEND, BECAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, RIGHT?
STALKING THE WILD ASPARAGUS BY EUELL GIBBONS

STALKING THE WILD ASPARAGUS FIELD GUIDE

SALLY FALLON NOURISHING TRADITIONS GET IT HERE –

OUR FRIEND ESTER EMERY’S BOOK- WHAT FALLS FROM THE SKY

OUR FRIEND ESTER EMERY’S MOMS BOOK- THE ENCYCLOPEDIA OF COUNTRY LIVING

THE SELF SUFFICIENT LIFE AND HOW TO LIVE IT

STACY’S PIC- PAUL CHEKS BOOK – HOW TO EAT, MOVE AND BE HEALTHY

~~~~STUFF WE USE AROUND THE HOMESTEAD ~~~~

CLYDES GARDEN PLANNER ~https://www.clydesvegetableplantingchart.com/ COUPON CODE “OFF GRID”

BERKEY WATER FILTERS ————GREAT FILTERS AND SYSTEM

MASON TOPS FERMENTING KIT —————-SPECIAL DEAL!!
Fermentation Tools & Accessories for Mason Jars

ALL AMERICAN SUN OVEN —————-SPECIAL DEAL!!

LOG OX https://www.thelogox.com/ COUPON CODE “OFFGRID”

SWISHER LOG SPLITTERS https://www.swisherinc.com/log-splitters.html COUPON CODE “OFFGRID”

*REMEMBER ~ IF YOU USE A LINK THAT HAS A COUPON CODE MAKE SURE TO USE IT FOR YOUR PURCHASE

WE ONLY GET CREDIT IF YOU USE THE LINKS ABOVE AND WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR SUPPORTING OUR WORK =)

** REMEMBER THE LINKS ABOVE COST YOU NO ADDITIONAL MONEY TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL AND SOME OF THE LINKS ACTUALLY SAVE YOU MONEY =)
*******************************************************************

*********LET’S GET SOCIAL*********

Facebook: https://facebook.com/OFF-GRID-with-DOUG-and-STACY-170678803427358/
Instagram: https://instagram.com/offgridwithdougandstacy/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/2_off_the_grid

Join our Facebook group “Homestead Homies” :

Watch more OFF GRID with DOUG & STACY:
Recent Uploads: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLylxeR881sUYoq8JwpuDK5dCriBfVnJDh
Popular Videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLylxeR881sUZE7Aju2pbW89kMc-6K8o9z
Foraging and Fermenting: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLylxeR881sUYYnbMvzh7YZjfYes0SA9UH
Off Grid Homestead Remedies: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLylxeR881sUZd2Gd_N5bIK_GGbjlbeZ5X

Email: growinginfaithfarm@gmail.com

Send snail mail to:
DOUG AND STACY
PO box 141
Bowling Green, MO 63334

About OFF GRID with DOUG and STACY:
We moved to our 11 acres in 2011 from a large city in the Midwest with zero carpentry and farming skills. We live with no solar / wind power / public water or well. We share our adventure to a sustainable life, growing our own food from vegetables to meat. We post videos DAILY and they range from HOW TO to EVERYDAY LIFE and NUTRITION on the off grid homestead. We were city folks just like you probably and wanted to enjoy life and have more control over our food. We share food recipes as well as natural remedies.

1. James Gibbs on April 24, 2022 at 6:23 pm

Any cures for this please?? I’m getting neuropathy in my feet,, which makes me trip, fall once in a while. My toes are kind of fungi? I have a prescription for nail fungus from Dr BUT it’s expensive, doesn’t seem to work etc. &Who knows what’s really in the prescription or what it really does to the human body. The neuropathy causes numbness and tingling in the feet and I’m only 61 been healthy my whole life always worked a good career building homes now I can’t work because some days I can’t even feel my feet hitting in the ground,,, it frightens me.. can you please please give me some ideas to help.. God Bless you all. Jim Gibbs New Hampshire USA aka BOSTON STRONG

2. Sunday Thomas on April 24, 2022 at 6:23 pm

If you are reading this, I must tell you that *Dr Ase coven* is the best when it comes to cleansing and reading spell. Someone directed me to his face book page.

3. Lovingme 777 on April 24, 2022 at 6:24 pm

I have done this since I was young

4. Sunday Thomas on April 24, 2022 at 6:26 pm

5. Victoria Gauthier on April 24, 2022 at 6:27 pm

Yeah no‼️ Apple cider vinegar has more than doubled in price in the last year and a 1/2… I think, I’d much rather use Epsom salts it draws out toxins as well, And softens your feet… A small bottle of Apple cider vinegar at the grocery store in today’s market it’s $6.79 and it’s about 16 oz, The large bottle is now $12.79.. A bag of Epson salts it’s about 3 bucks, And last a lifetime.. It also works as a Anaseptic to draw infections, and Has been used as far back as I know as the great depression.. What’s my grandmother’s and grandfather’s remedies, You need to get back to basics Epsom salts, Castor oil, asprin and proxide, And maybe a – of rubbing alcohol or hand sanitizer for safety… Were great healing tools, And with stomach issues there are many many spices and foods like yogurt, Combat these problems, Tumeric is an spice and an antiquaguence. Are blood thinner….. Too many people run to the doctors at the 1st sign of a cold or a flu virus. Did you know the papaya and papayene, Can get rid of worms and parasites in your digestivetrack, Just by eating them, And their seeds have medicinal properties as well, You’re B vitamins are water soluble so you have to replenish them.. Mild flaccids work fabulous not only to replenish your vitamins and help build your immunities Ground or milled flax seeds are wonderful to combat free radicals and ward off many cancer causing properties… Not that we’ll ever eradicate cancer because, it is a smart disease, just like this covid 19, It finds new ways of of getting around especially pharmaceutical drugs.. Have you realized every time people go in for these booster shots, all of a sudden there’s a new variant released into our society. The doctors told my husband when he had small cell lung cancer that he was in the fight for his life, Cause that type of cancer is so smart every time they try a new chemotherapy on it you’ll therapy on it after a few months it learns and continues to regenerate. It has been only lived 4 months after his diagnosis.. Oh I don’t put a whole lot of stock in the pharmaceuticals but to each their own. I go with trusting in God and the grains, greens and the goodness in which he is given to us.. 👍✝️✡🙏‼️

6. khair Yusuf on April 24, 2022 at 6:30 pm

Worship One Creator
    Not his Creations
    Dreams R Unlimited, but,
    Life is Limited
    Life is a Test of Choices of Good & evil,
    We R Responsible for Choices & Actions & Consequences in both the worlds
    Best book for mankind by your Creator, Word of God,    Qur’an🌠💫💯☝ is Guidence for Believers for a meaningful & Successfull & purposeful Life & Hereafter,
    Wellwisher for Tranquillity ✨

7. Tony Baloney on April 24, 2022 at 6:31 pm

Must be made of money

8. johnny07652 on April 24, 2022 at 6:32 pm

Odd to see an Amish making youtubes

9. Bill B on April 24, 2022 at 6:33 pm

Haha, you guys are great! First time I found your posts, just subscribed. You’re a lucky man Doug, what a gorgeous lady! (You’re ok too but… not quite the same, I’m sure you get that)

10. Rich M on April 24, 2022 at 6:33 pm

What is the ratio of ACV to water? I missed this…

11. Ann Philbeck on April 24, 2022 at 6:36 pm

I soak my whole body on epsom salt. lol

12. mwendakanyua on April 24, 2022 at 6:37 pm

Make it audio…,zero over ten

13. KAOS on April 24, 2022 at 6:38 pm

Cool I wonder if it’s good for diabetes cuz I have diabetes and my feet are always hurting it can’t hurt to try thank you

14. Crazy Chicken Lady on April 24, 2022 at 6:38 pm

You two are so cool… Mutt & Jeff, Yin & Yang Adorable (plz do not take me the wrong way)

15. trksta trksta on April 24, 2022 at 6:41 pm

What is wrong with these people that they want your foot soaking pan? Just go and buy one like everyone else…sheeeeeeeesh

16. michael stlouis on April 24, 2022 at 6:45 pm

Well i will try, yes getting older and have problems with my feet. everytime i flex my feet and push off with my toes, i end up with my foot hurting to where i can’t even walk. From what doc said is have that planition what ever, I stretched my achilles. so i hope it helps a little. lol

17. tito rex on April 24, 2022 at 6:45 pm

March 2022 and here, thanks for the tip

18. Leigh Burville on April 24, 2022 at 6:49 pm

Supportive shoes are bad for the feet! Indian moccasins and soft flexible gymnast shoes are best. Or just plain socks.

19. Chandra Gray on April 24, 2022 at 6:49 pm

I am so excited to try this, my heals are BAAAAD!

20. Laura Schulz on April 24, 2022 at 6:51 pm

I was able to get a total cure to my type 2 diabetes with the natural herbs medication I ordered from Dr Igudia on YouTube. The natural herbs medication was indeed effective and I love my new life after using the medication.

21. GODS OWN LUNATICS on April 24, 2022 at 6:52 pm

I sleep forced fetal in my own baby crib, I am 6′-2" tall yet my feet are kinda fubar, jumped off a 10 foot tall chain link fence 2019, landed on solid crete, bones protrude either out side of my heals, BC Medical treat me as if I am the anti christ. the pain i go thru let alone forced to suffer thru. i’ve heard of ppl who go deep river swimming without a life jacket only to be found as a floater down stream. i have no one, force myself to buy street side opioid medication, risk overdose. have blacked out twice. i consider daily putting myself out of my misery but my cat volcano would be out so i grin and bare the mind puking agony. life, ain’t a bowl of jelly. 2 years of this misguided medical malpractice.
    broke brain dodging a bullet at 3 years old, i missed obviously, broke neck shifting a 3/4 inch sheet of plywood just off a framing wall with crete layered on it, broke back driving an automoheap, mva’s, broke feet. people reject me the same they rejected that christ dude. life ain’t been nice to me. i m the fool who blatantly handed away a possible cure for cancer then last year, i made a potential UFO based on magnetic energy. i figure, if i m gonna die, do something drastic like create energy based on magnetics. it is the coolest device it actually held the spin for 5.5 hours till bumped in the am. have a short vid on my channel

22. Christ the way, truth, life on April 24, 2022 at 6:53 pm

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.”
    John 14:6 (NKJV)

Salvation:

Confess and repent of all your sins in prayer in the name of Jesus.
    Forgive those who have harmed you (this will free you from anger) as God forgave you.
    Believe Jesus died to blot out your sins and proclaim He is your Lord and Saviour.
    Believe He rose again 3 days later in the flesh by God’s hand.
    Be baptised fully immersed in water and be baptised in the Holy Spirit (if possible).
    Repent daily.
    By grace you are saved through Faith (belief).
    Live pure and stop sinning.
    Follow the spiritual laws:
    Love you neighbour as yourself and love God with all your heart, soul and mind.
    Develop a relationship with God.
    Be obedient.
    Do fruitful charitable deeds.

Jesus is coming soon. We are living in the final days…

23. cz1mmt on April 24, 2022 at 6:53 pm

Makes sense I have heard morning urination on the feet before a shower. "Acidic" like vinegar. Sounds gross but many home remedies usually are.

24. William Gray on April 24, 2022 at 6:55 pm

Doug, how did you find such a person like your Wife! For her to enjoy nature as you do, going barefoot, washing her hair without using products that damage hair. Plus, at the same time having such a gorgeous Wife, she seems to be a very free spirit, nice to be with, live with, just getting along, unlike City gals and my Wife. Oh, how my wife has changed as she got older, just hatful. Life once was great, no problems, but now when I break my back to please her, if I try to correct her mistake, bingo, next several days is like living alone. No nothing, no talking, no cooking, goes on and on, she has to always be RIGHT. So in summary being 77, my life is not the way I wanted to go out! I totally believe in Jesus Christ, try live by his 10 Commandments, very disappointed in my way of leaving planet earth! So, Heaven waits for me is my only good thing, oh plus my dogs, how I love then so!

25. gcal on April 24, 2022 at 6:55 pm

I find it weird that all these years after you made this post IT came up in my Suggestions TODAY.
    Weird right? Well what’s even weirder is that I can smell the ACV as soon as you mentioned it! I find that Far Out!
    I guess it’s reminding me to have my Acv b4 I go to bed…
    Thanks Guys😀 greetings from Australia!

26. Val Brooks on April 24, 2022 at 6:55 pm

Is that a pineapple stalk between your guys?

27. Karen White on April 24, 2022 at 6:57 pm

How much vinegar and water?😀

28. Loani Castillo on April 24, 2022 at 6:57 pm

Can I use regular vinager?

29. Joseph P on April 24, 2022 at 6:58 pm

Very funny informative video

30. JUSTINE on April 24, 2022 at 7:00 pm

What size bowl is that? Was going to order one on Amazon

31. Vidal Moreno on April 24, 2022 at 7:01 pm

I would drink a shot of apple cider vinegar every day I was in a oil field accident and burned 90% of my body I was a 57 year old man and a diabetic and walked away from that accident I give God all the glory but the only thing I did was the apple cider it killed the fungus that burn victims die from younger men. Came after me with less burns and died from there injury apple cider has my thumb up and if it kills that fungus what do you think it does to coved hum🤔 thank you for your report

32. Whole Bible Believer Woman on April 24, 2022 at 7:03 pm

How much water to how much vinegar? I must have missed that part! The thing is, for me I only wear a shoe-shoe relatively few days a year. I LIVE in my Berkey — haha, not Berkey, BIRKENSTOCK — Gizeh sandals in the house and when I go out, and just barefoot in my office and bedroom.

33. khair Yusuf on April 24, 2022 at 7:03 pm

Wellwisher for Tranquillity ✨

34. Gary Moore on April 24, 2022 at 7:03 pm

LOL

35. Hellava Live on April 24, 2022 at 7:04 pm

Ad crazy

36. Yosetime on April 24, 2022 at 7:06 pm

Obviously you haven’t done this before. You use the pumice first then soak. Because the pumice doesn’t work so well with soft feet.

37. Tara Criste on April 24, 2022 at 7:07 pm

This is exactly what I tell my husband. He complains about his feet all the time. His feet always hurt he soaks them in Epsom salt but we need to try the apple cider vinegar. I am the opposite of my husband as far as feet go, I rarely wear shoes except in winter when it’s cold. I do everything barefoot if I can. My feet rarely ever hurt. My husband wears shoes all the time. He can’t stand his feet getting dirty 🤦‍♀️😂 oh my goodness I keep telling him I am closer with the earth and with nature by going barefoot. I admire this survivalist Cody Lundin he hasn’t worn shoes since the 80s and he lives in the desert in Arizona. That’s awesome!

38. paramedivmso4 on April 24, 2022 at 7:10 pm

Walk barefoot in your yard when you can. Walk barefoot whenever you can actually. It grounds you to mother earth.
    There is al lot more to the grounding concept than people realize or will even open up to. But it is an immutable truth.

39. Ronda Bennett on April 24, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Love The Poems

40. earlzwow on April 24, 2022 at 7:11 pm

I hear you guys, my feet are like the foundation.
    Thanks for this sharing.

41. NYCHairguru on April 24, 2022 at 7:12 pm

How does ur cell phone work? WiFi?
    Doug looks AMish !

42. D Young on April 24, 2022 at 7:13 pm

I’ve tried ACV on my feet before. I have a fungus growing under my right big toenail. I have tried many things to get rid of it, but to no avail. But the ACV soak really helped. The fungus is still there, but it’s half of what it was. That’s probably more me than anything why it’s slow. I keep forgetting to use it. But from two soaks in a couple of months, that’s pretty incredible to me! The ACV is working! Halleleuiah!

43. Momma Bear on April 24, 2022 at 7:13 pm

Put a cap per gallon in your chicken water they loves this and it keeps them healthy an also keep disease worm ect away good for cattle and horses as well

44. Pam Catello on April 24, 2022 at 7:14 pm

You folks are great thank you

45. Sue Lizzi on April 24, 2022 at 7:14 pm

another good tip! thanks, might try this.

46. Occam's Razor on April 24, 2022 at 7:15 pm

My feet need a lot of help.

47. Denise Carnes on April 24, 2022 at 7:16 pm

Thank you for your video and advice I only ever clean my hair with water and my man daily brushes my hair and in excellent condition even for my age at 69 and thick too. Never Shampoo full of chemical.

48. Nathan Lambshead on April 24, 2022 at 7:19 pm

At 63, my only issue is calluses. Then again. I never wear shoes. All summer flip flops only when I go into a store as well. I keep a pair int he car. Walk barefoot, drive barefoot. Shoes are evil in my mind. A necessary evil sometimes is all.

49. Kevin Wright on April 24, 2022 at 7:19 pm

Vary sweet indeed . Thank you for sharing this with me. Okay. Take it easy and have a great day too. Okay.

50. Anna At home on April 24, 2022 at 7:20 pm

Stacy & Doug,your video has made so much sense with my feet neuropathy,difficulty with balance,not to mention the apple cider use .
    Getting tired of Dr.s excusing it with aging