Aldi garden products! 18th March 2019. Great bargains!

Aldi garden products! 18th March 2019. Great bargains!

Aldi supermarket. Aldi gardening products. Aldi supermarkets UK. Aldi United KIngdom. UK grocery shops. Aldi gardening tools. Aldi lawnmower. Gardenline. Blood and Fishbone. Aldi garden tools. Aldi supermarkets. Shopping at Aldi. UK bargain supermarkets. Aldi shopping trip. Shopping at Aldi. Aldi supermarket visit. Aldi gardening items. Saving money at a supermarket. Cheap shopping trips. Bargain Aldi shopping trips. UK budget supermarkey. Shopping on a budget. Low cost shopping. Low cost gardenig items. Briggs and Stratton engine lawnmower. German supermarket. Aldi multitool. Aldi products on a budget. Visiting Aldi. I hope people enjoy the video.

1. Bzz on April 28, 2022 at 6:53 pm

My impressions are that you get better stuff for less than the USA. They rape us over here for trying to be healthy in any way.

2. My little bit of peace on April 28, 2022 at 7:15 pm

Haha, got some garden range stuff from Lidls reviews going up over the week.

3. Mick's backyard Aquaponics on April 28, 2022 at 7:18 pm

We have a Aldi’s store here to i mite have a look and see if we have the same stuff as you do 👍👍

4. N Matthew on April 28, 2022 at 7:19 pm

Aldi push mower with briggs & stratton engine for $119? I don’t think you can beat that deal for a B&S mower anywhere.

5. Petals on the Paving Slabs on April 28, 2022 at 7:19 pm

Nice one, I was in my aldi one day last week but they didnt have half of this stuff. I could do with some more perlite and blood fish and bone.

6. Shanti Rajan on April 28, 2022 at 7:31 pm

Haha! I went to my local Aldi and bought a lot of garden items that you have featured! Great place to get cheap garden stuff but of reasonable quality. Propagator kits and cloches are good too.