MAY FLOWER GARDEN TOUR: Ranunculus and Summer Planting Update!

MAY FLOWER GARDEN TOUR: Ranunculus and Summer Planting Update!

The Fresh Kitchen Garden: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSNE8urqwd7-us10ZbVkL1A

Tonya’s Miscellaneous Happenings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClFafNKlfT03duPBIFsnLeg/videos

#Gardening #Flowers #GrowingFlowers

Grab our FREE GARDEN PLANNER:

FREE GARDEN PLANNER – Cut Flower Gardening

FRESHCUTKY BLOG:

Welcome

I support this channel by selling handmade soaps and wax melts. For each new box subscription, I donate flowers to local nursing homes. Please consider supporting our subscription box –

FRESHCUTKY SUBSCRIPTION BOX:

WANT TO MAKE A DONATION?

VISIT OUR AMAZON AFFILIATE GARDEN STOREFRONT:

Iโ€™m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

GET THE FREE GARDEN EBOOK HERE:

^^ By giving me your e-mail for the ebook, you’re also subscribing to my mailing list. I might send a newsletter every once and awhile. I won’t give it to anyone else, and you can unsubscribe anytime. Thanks!

SUPPORT ME ON PATREON!

HAVE QUESTIONS? JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP!

Find “@freshcutky” other places:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freshcutky
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/freshcutky
Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/freshcutky

Want to work with us? Send an e-mail to freshcutky@gmail.com

Thanks for visiting the Freshcutky organic gardening channel. In the garden, I will answer some of the most common “gardening for beginners” type questions I get, including growing flowers from seed. Growing greens, growing flowers, and planting beautiful organic food is something I’m really passionate about. Thank you for joining me as I learn to grow flowers, cut flowers, vegetables, and much more. Freshcutky youtube channel and related media are for entertainment purposes only.

Many ornamental flowers and cut flowers are TOXIC. ALWAYS do your own research and take responsibility for the plants that you introduce around your kids, pets, and everyone else. Use common sense when handling plant materials: wear gloves, always wash hands, avoid contact with face, etc. NEVER consume any plant which has not been positively identified with complete certainty to be safe and edible. Before planting anything, research to determine whether specific flowers are considered invasive where you live or if there are laws that apply to their planting in your area.

————————

What is “@freshcutky”?

@freshcutky documents the pursuit of my goal of one day owning my own cut flower farm. Along the way, you’ll see random projects, cooking, and of course – growing stuff. I’m not an expert, and would never claim to be. There’s always more to learn – this is my journey. The purpose of my blog, and other social media accounts (including YouTube) is to share ideas. I do my best to offer information that is useful, but reliance on that information is strictly at your own risk and NOT a substitute for professional advice of any kind. I do not create sponsored content or use affiliate links unless they have been explicitly stated above.

1. Shala Rod on May 9, 2022 at 6:46 pm

Love love the ranunculus ! They are my favourite flowers ๐Ÿ™‚

2. MsJayLSmith on May 9, 2022 at 6:54 pm

So pretty!

3. Full Gardening on May 9, 2022 at 6:58 pm

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

4. Annika Mystica on May 9, 2022 at 6:59 pm

I hope your hand heals soon! Thank you for the gorgeous flowers!

5. Nikki Stump on May 9, 2022 at 7:02 pm

Your ranunculus are STUNNING! Youโ€™re an amazing gardener!

6. Floralandia on May 9, 2022 at 7:03 pm

Love your vids, as always!

7. MW on May 9, 2022 at 7:10 pm

You grow the most incredible flowers & the way you put them together is jaw droppingly beautiful. You definitely have a special talent. Some growers make arrangements that are downright scary looking with every color in the rainbow smashed together. Yours are cohesive colors that blend well together, and you have a way of mixing textures that I havenโ€™t seen anywhere else. Those Ranunculus are just ๐Ÿคฏ!

8. MsJayLSmith on May 9, 2022 at 7:11 pm

And this market is no joke! I feel for the people who are looking for places and need to move right now.

9. Jezi H on May 9, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Plant breeders rights only cover the corms. You canโ€™t sell the corms. But once you buy them and own them you can save them year after year after year and plant them back into your own garden. And they canโ€™t tell you that you canโ€™t sell the flowers from the corms. The plant bleed breeders rights only cover the actual Corm. So you canโ€™t propagate them and then sell the corms. They naturally propagate on their own. But they cannot tell you what to do with them in your own garden. They can prevent you from selling them, the corms, to other people. But as far as keeping them in your own garden and using them, and selling the flowers from the corms, they canโ€™t do a thing about that.

10. My Bengali Garden on May 9, 2022 at 7:11 pm

Very beautiful flowers and sharing ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ new friend ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜Šโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’–โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’– like flowers ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

11. tplevasicek on May 9, 2022 at 7:12 pm

Beautiful ranunculus. Mine don’t do well this year due to oak trees around my yard choke all of my corms. I am in zone 8b so I grow ranunculus as perennial.

12. DH Sobers on May 9, 2022 at 7:12 pm

Your ranunculuses are stunning. Can you please share a link of where you got them from? Thanks

13. Lisa K on May 9, 2022 at 7:13 pm

What is the white & pink flower/variety that is shown at 5:23?

14. Carrie Moriarity on May 9, 2022 at 7:20 pm

absolutely stunning!

15. Cara Nicole on May 9, 2022 at 7:21 pm

Iโ€™d definitely love videos dedicated for ranunculus and snapdragons! Love your garden!

16. marty stevens on May 9, 2022 at 7:23 pm

What do you mean you can’t save the ranunculus corms because of the plant breeders? Do they not rebloom? Patents?

17. tina lee on May 9, 2022 at 7:24 pm

SO beautiful!

18. Alissa Eyre on May 9, 2022 at 7:24 pm

Everything is so beautiful! Don’t apologize for talking on and on about those ranunculus! They deserve all that attention! Gorgeous!!!! Thanks for all you do to inspire us!

19. Betty Caudill on May 9, 2022 at 7:30 pm

I have heavy soil here where I live. I amend and amend it every year. Seems like it’s never enough. But I do what I can. Lol. Your ranculus are stunning. Love your tours. Gorgeous blooms. I’m trying things I never tried this year. Per confidence from your you tube videos. Thanks so much.

20. Wende on May 9, 2022 at 7:31 pm

Any video you’d like to share I"m all in. The bouquets are gorgeous, no surprise there. What is that really fluffy pink ranunculus, it’s amazing, the one at 1.21 to the left. They’re all just beautiful, I grew some pink Italian last yr, dug them up to make room for dahlias, have no clue what I did with them. Hang in there, the perfect place for a gardener to live will come along And 40K, that’s great.!

21. Creatively, Candace on May 9, 2022 at 7:32 pm

You’re ranunculus are always absolutely stunning! What is the very light ruffly pink variety? Mine are doing great but I didnt get them planted as early as I should have so I hope they do well… I hope you find a place soon!

22. gardengatesopen on May 9, 2022 at 7:39 pm

Thank You!! For the Ranunculus Tour!!
    GORGEOUS!!!

And save the hand!
    No need to reply!!
    Sorry to hear about it too… โค๏ธ

23. Teresa Suderman on May 9, 2022 at 7:43 pm

Such beautiful bouquets! I imagine that they are somehow even more gorgeous in person. Well done