Indoor Plant Pots Tips & Tricks | All About Plant Pots

Indoor Plant Pots Tips & Tricks | All About Plant Pots

How to White Wash Pots: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeCR9TkkWY&t=2s
Complete Houseplant Tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjmj6SSn4_Q&t=1060s

LIKE & SUBSCRIBE for more plant videos! Let us know future video ideas you would like to see.

Check out our instagram for more plant content! @ thepracticingplanter

Products I Use (affiliate links):
All Purpose Soil: https://amzn.to/3gUVwXC
Cactus Soil: https://amzn.to/2XWU3bV
Orchid Bark: https://amzn.to/3kEtke1
Perlite: https://amzn.to/2CrBkhi

#plantpots #indoorplanters #plantpotscollection

1. Lemons19902010 on May 29, 2022 at 8:34 pm

How high should you fill your ceramic pots? I think I overfilled mine…

2. Nancy Mejia on May 29, 2022 at 8:36 pm

Omg i just moves two of my plants to none-hole ceramic pots๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Im Gona do what u advices tomorrow! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

3. Maryam Nooruddin on May 29, 2022 at 8:40 pm

Very informative. Can you do a video on how you water plants in ceramic pots with attached saucer, it will be really helpful.

4. blessed me on May 29, 2022 at 8:40 pm

when you buy plant from the store than how long you can leave it in the nursery pot or you should repot it as soon as you bring it home?

5. Imรจne Lilia on May 29, 2022 at 8:42 pm

Your pots look amazing. Very niiice ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

6. Anubhav Kumawat on May 29, 2022 at 8:43 pm

Namaste! All your plants looks so healthy and neat.
    Stumbled across this video while searching for tips for my Chinese fan palm, which was dying due to the cool A/C draft. Didn’t solve my problem but I got some nice Pot tips.
    And I must tell you are so pretty and your cats are super cute too. Thank you The Planting Practicer.

7. abcdjim on May 29, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Thank you so much for this very informative video. I definitely learned a lot! โค

8. Grafting Tactick on May 29, 2022 at 8:45 pm

Nice video, very informative, thanks for sharing, subbed ๐Ÿ’•

9. Riza Sarcaoga on May 29, 2022 at 8:45 pm

๐Ÿ‘ž

10. Irene Arte on May 29, 2022 at 8:48 pm

Que legal

11. Chaz Malick on May 29, 2022 at 8:48 pm

I love how cat doesnt give a fuck about anything 3:30 looking the same in 2 different shots

12. Puerto Riconnect on May 29, 2022 at 8:48 pm

What store ya guys go to for your pots? Everywhere online only sells them in packs. Like 10 pots for $30. I literally just need one 4 inch pot.
    Just stopped by Walmart. They only got big ass pots.

13. Jessminda46 on May 29, 2022 at 8:50 pm

You have the best pots! The small tin one is what caught my eye in your last video, and your rubber tree looks so good in the rope basket! A pot collection video would be amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Vanessa Krystyna Beauty on May 29, 2022 at 8:52 pm

You are so pretty ๐Ÿ’• & your plants look so healthy ๐ŸŒฟ just found your channel & I love it!

15. Karen Baines on May 29, 2022 at 8:54 pm

Thank you for this video. I was getting ready to repot my peace Lilly plant into a pot without drainage holes until I saw your video, thanks!

16. Erika and Thaylan on May 29, 2022 at 8:58 pm

If you would like an in depth pot collection video (including where purchased) please like or comment on this post! This video was pre-recorded before our Houseplant Collection video and is more of a general overview of different kinds of pots. Thanks!

17. Proton Sorted on May 29, 2022 at 8:59 pm

Can you list the plants you have here on the video? I like all of them!

18. KittianToy on May 29, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Any tips of choosing pots for hanging planters. Drainage holes or not and how to water them?

19. AAG726 on May 29, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Iโ€™m just starting with plants. Great video! When you have the pot with the saucer attached isnโ€™t that an issue? Since you canโ€™t remove the excess water from the saucer.

20. Dorothy T. on May 29, 2022 at 9:01 pm

It would be great to see a tutorial about drilling holes in no-drainage pots.
    Those 2 kitties in the back are just adorable!

21. SuperMacBrother on May 29, 2022 at 9:01 pm

Broken up polystyrene in the bottom is what i use for both raising the pot up and allowing the plant to drain if it needs. Plus it uses up any excess polystyrene ๐Ÿ‘Œ

22. Heather de Greeff on May 29, 2022 at 9:03 pm

Thanks for the informative video! I have a terracotta pot that doesn’t have a drainage hole, so they do exist!

23. Mercedes Schmitt on May 29, 2022 at 9:04 pm

Another option instead of ramen or a dish rag to lift the pot is styrofoam. That is what most major stores will use. I will keep some styrofoam from amazon packages and reuse them for my pots! Great video! ๐Ÿ˜Š

24. Gaz Hvys on May 29, 2022 at 9:07 pm

So pretty ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜ป

25. BengaliChic on May 29, 2022 at 9:08 pm

How do you get your cats from not messing with your plants?

26. Casey Sayatovich on May 29, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Thank you so much for the great tips!!!

27. GE_Bookmarks on May 29, 2022 at 9:10 pm

28. Dori on May 29, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Great video, thank you. Another idea for elevating plant nursery pots inside a cash-pot is placing an inexpensive terra cotta saucer upside down within. Thanks again.

29. Jessie Jimenez on May 29, 2022 at 9:11 pm

To elevate plants upward, just use cork drink coasters.

30. ljhx on May 29, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Very helpful!

31. jessica Anderson on May 29, 2022 at 9:15 pm

Just curious what plant that is in the white basket :)! Great video thank you for the tips

32. Legends Of Monstera on May 29, 2022 at 9:18 pm

Great video with very good tips! I definitely remember being in this phase of my planting journey. Then I got lazy and just went to terra cotta as my collection grew. Cheers!

33. Diane Dunbar on May 29, 2022 at 9:18 pm

I use popcorn wrapping paper in the bottom of my pots with a drip pan to raise the plant up.

34. Annette Price on May 29, 2022 at 9:21 pm

I would love a video on adding drainage holes to pots from you all. I have watched a couple other videos about how to do this but for some reason, Iโ€™m still a bit nervous to try it. I feel like your videos are so thorough it would probably be a great resource for people wanting to try this.

35. rootedinplants on May 29, 2022 at 9:24 pm

I think majority of people get there pots in Homegoods, Marshalls, Ross. When I wasn’t into plants there was a surplus of pots, but now it seems that everyone snags them before I can. Well done video, straightforward and to the point.

36. Irene Arte on May 29, 2022 at 9:25 pm

nova inscrita

37. Sarah Thomas on May 29, 2022 at 9:25 pm

Lol I don’t know about ramen noodles but I put styrofoam from product packaging in the bottom of my cash pots. It’s not really biodegradable so it’s a great way to recycle something that was going to be thrown away anyways. I also water directly into the cash pot and then go around and dump the access water after I’m done watering. I have too many plants to wait for each to drain separately. Also keeping plants in nursery pots reduces plant shock and allows for bottom watering the finicky plants.

38. Backwood Design Co. on May 29, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Great video! Iโ€™d be worried about a dish cloth getting moldy inside the pot, but great idea to use something to prop them up. I might try using some stones to prop up my nursery pots! Thanks for the tip.

39. Maddy S on May 29, 2022 at 9:28 pm

How do you then drain the water if you canโ€™t take the drip pan away? Wonโ€™t your plant then just sit in the water?

40. elbeers50 on May 29, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Thank you, now I know what kind of pot I’ll buy. I actually don’t like plates under the pots.

41. zthermo on May 29, 2022 at 9:30 pm