Garden Bed Clearing, Successional Planting and a Harvest | Permaculture Vegetable Garden

It’s time to start clearing some of the old summer veggie plants and although it’s cold and the days are getting shorter I’m still going to attempt some planting. In today’s video I clear one of my beds and get some seeds in the ground. I also show you what I’m doing with my old sprouting spuds and manage to harvest a few veg to take to the kitchen.

Instagram @huttonsvalleypermaculture

#permaculture #nodiggardening #australianhomestead

1. Little Garden Big Dreams on June 3, 2022 at 8:28 pm

Love that harvest Linda🙌🏼So many lush greens there, and it was great to see the dishes you made too. Hope they tasted as good as they looked xx Cathi xx 😘

2. Deborah Lee on June 3, 2022 at 8:46 pm

That all looks very tasty Linda. It’ll be interesting to see how your experiment goes too. I enjoy daikon in pickles or kimchi, never tried ricing! I was just thinking you don’t have parsnip growing do you? I happened to use some yesterday and found myself thinking although its too warm in Perth without enough frost to make them worthwhile, I will be able to grow them when i head south. 🙂

3. Maui Mago on June 3, 2022 at 8:55 pm

great garden,lovely video

4. Countrymouse's Farmhouse on June 3, 2022 at 8:59 pm

I’ve never heard of diakon used like rice. We do brassica,carrot, etc though. So good. Kale, delicious kale. I have just bought some murnong seeds to try in our zone 5. Not sure whether they’ll take up here but trying to add some things to that area to diversify it. Thank you for sharing lovely 🥰

5. Back to Nature🌱 on June 3, 2022 at 9:00 pm

Can’t wait to see potato reveal 😁 🤞

6. RASOOL khan official on June 3, 2022 at 9:01 pm

mashallah very good work amaizng stayblssed

7. William Reeder on June 3, 2022 at 9:11 pm