A Day In The Life of a Landscaping Entrepreneur

A Day In The Life of a Landscaping Entrepreneur

I take you with on my day and show you what it takes to operate a multi million dollar landscaping business in San Jose California. I love what i do everyday its different and there are new challenges all the time. Drop a comment and ask me questions. PEACE!

Join My Mentorship program.
I show you more behind the scenes. Goat Gang ► https://goatgang.click/sales-page

* Let’s be friends.

SD Cards – https://amzn.to/3hCLa1n
Better SD Card – https://amzn.to/3kby5xT
SD Card Reader – https://amzn.to/3BajyZs
Filter for Sunny Days – https://amzn.to/2ULAG77
Portable SSD – https://amzn.to/2VzK6mp
Go Pro – https://amzn.to/3xHGxJg
External Battery – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XLN3SQM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B07XLN3SQM&linkCode=as2&tag=tigrangertz-20&linkId=2bdf6188fea45b005e64e15521572c3a

Purchasing through these links will provide me with a small percentage of the total price at no additional cost to you. It helps me out, thanks!

a day in the life, day in the life, a day in the life of a construction manager, a day in the life Tigran gertz, a day in the life of an entrepreneur, working in construction, day in the life of a multi million dollar construction company, day in the life of operating a business, day to day operation of running a successful business, look inside of running a company, operating a construction company with employees, hiring employees for you construction business,

1. rad K86 on June 11, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Awesome work👌👌
    Do you guys use a demo saw to cut all paved curved & straight cuts ?
    Also how do you work with gradients/slopes for water drainage ?
    Cheers

2. Kyle Ivy on June 11, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Some place do like videoing or take photos in case you’re trying to gather information to play to rob it

3. Cris Leo on June 11, 2022 at 9:09 pm

Bro you in San Jose lol check out Green Works ATS whenever you need great artificial turf installation 🙌🏽 I came across your vid where they stole your tools! They did that to me too.. and they tried taking one of my work truck like 4-5 months ago. Some shady low stuff.
    Love the content! 👊🏽

4. Roberto Romero on June 11, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Great job

5. osvaldo rivera on June 11, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Is this your dad’s company?

6. Landscaping From the start on June 11, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Whats up tigran just got my c27 I still work for a company but have been doing side work my first big job was 10,000 got lucky im 33 have 2 kids a house just need to jump off and get this big jobs and good workers lol your videos are great motivation keep it up man

7. Playground Of Sound on June 11, 2022 at 9:11 pm

Theres a tax to live there but its going to the wrong ppl unfortunately

8. Edgar Robles on June 11, 2022 at 9:12 pm

Donde te ubicas m puedes dar trabajo .m gusta trabjar sobre eso

9. KMH on June 11, 2022 at 9:14 pm

8:35 The cut out of you running over the pylon… very subtle, well played

10. Keith Freitas on June 11, 2022 at 9:15 pm

The guy could’ve had from free advertising if he said ok to show his business.

11. Detail_M.D. on June 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm

You should have said no, when he asked you if you were "video taping". No one video tapes any.more, you were recording a video. Lol

12. Morgan Hall on June 11, 2022 at 9:17 pm

Hey man I’ve been following you for years and finally just took on my first construction job and bought a second truck. $15k is a small job in this biz but that’s pretty cool for someone who has just done hedges and trees for the last few years. I never would have been doing this paver job if it wasn’t for you. You show what’s possible if you commit to adapting and taking risks. Just finished excavating and framing a wood and concrete wall (first time in my life watching a subcontractor make me look good while I sit and watch lol!) and couldn’t be happier.

13. Danny Nazzaro on June 11, 2022 at 9:19 pm

Do you advertise and if so, using what ? What’s most effective?

14. Andrew John on June 11, 2022 at 9:20 pm

Where’d you learn how to do all this??

15. Mac Baillie on June 11, 2022 at 9:21 pm

What kind of sun hat do you wear? I have very fair skin and that looks like it would save me a lot of suffering. Thanks!

16. Keith Atherholt on June 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm

why do you only have central americans working for you?

17. SuckSqweeseBangBlow on June 11, 2022 at 9:24 pm

Can I get a job lol

18. George U on June 11, 2022 at 9:25 pm

dude, i love landscaping. how do i become a landscaping contractor. exterior type

19. Mass Qrs on June 11, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Better pay the hardworking Latinos good…. Love the vid

20. DCW Shoreline on June 11, 2022 at 9:27 pm

Man!
    I would love to hire you to do landscaping someday once yall get a 🇨🇦 divison rolling🚛🚛

21. Ivan Gomez on June 11, 2022 at 9:27 pm

rip to that cone lol awesome videos

22. T K on June 11, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Inspired by vid, great job link video of tips for starting out for aspiring entrepreneurs

23. Mitch Nordahl (@Wildflower Landscapers, LLC) on June 11, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Hey, pro tip…to save time, have all your guys do direct deposit, no checks to hand out, or worry about when the mail gets delivered.

24. Go Karts on June 11, 2022 at 9:32 pm

Your doing great do what you love!

25. Ares on June 11, 2022 at 9:33 pm

Damn that dick turned down free publicity, I would never go there now

26. Casey The Lawn Artist on June 11, 2022 at 9:33 pm

You seriously don’t know what a walker is? They are the best mowers out for bagging and clean ups!

27. Powder River on June 11, 2022 at 9:35 pm

I’m envisioning a day where personal videos will be very hard to produce as many places will start enforcing policies against it. Of course public spaces should still be OK with rules and privacy concerns the popularity of YouTube and other platforms has really made regular TV and cable an obsolete medium.

28. Frank on June 11, 2022 at 9:39 pm

Hey T, I dont have any employees yet im just curious what are the reasons why payroll would come 1 or 2 days late?

29. Wesley Bauer on June 11, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Hey I was wondering what software you use for install designs. Thanks in advance.

30. Daniel Hernandez on June 11, 2022 at 9:42 pm

Am from a little town in Arkansas trying to do big moves and California sounds like a beautiful place I would love to leave my job I do know to learn landscaping and all the above would you give me the opportunity to help me out with a big change in my life

31. Ten Seventeen on June 11, 2022 at 9:42 pm

How do u balance day to day life and work

32. johnfinau88 on June 11, 2022 at 9:43 pm

Great Job as Always! What do you Charge Sqft for pavers?

33. Ben Hogan on June 11, 2022 at 9:44 pm

Tigran i watch alot of your videos, recently watched the 100000. Workers comp one and have been thinking about that. I have been in business for 17 years and i dont know everything but that really doesn’t sound correct for the 500 grand in payroll you ran. Sometimes there is more to it than what meets the eye, state mandates on percentages and amounts based on what kind of work you do and the percentage of that. I would like to talk to

34. Sultan’s landscape Maintenance on June 11, 2022 at 9:46 pm

“Yea we don’t want you video taping in here” some people man. They could’ve gotten a shout out from tigran like “ yea I buy my stuff here at so and so place”

35. Xavier Martinez on June 11, 2022 at 9:47 pm

I’m starting the landscaping company in Phoenix Arizona laveen area lot of competition what do I do any any suggestions to beat the competition

36. Ken drake on June 11, 2022 at 9:47 pm

Is American still using cheques, so old school. Most countries they send it straight into your bank account but they still give you a pay slip so you know what your getting.

37. Scott Mcghee on June 11, 2022 at 9:52 pm

whats with all the frigging adds mate.

38. Paidinfull• on June 11, 2022 at 9:53 pm

Man I couldn’t imagine operating in Cali, here in bama we have rules and regulations of course. But yalls vehicles laws are crazy as far as deleting diesels and stuff, codes and all on jobs is insane, the tax and fees to operate I bet is nuts, but it’s probably just insane to me, you’re making it fine so I guess it just depends on what you’re use to, if you came here it would probably be so easy you’d laugh and feel guilty lol

39. jeff herbel on June 11, 2022 at 9:54 pm

T- you drive like a pro!

40. Carson Flynn on June 11, 2022 at 9:55 pm

I work as a masonry and ur job is not hectic or hard, you should be enjoying riding around in the ac and getting material, at least ur not on ur hands and knee from 6am to 6pm handling concrete pavers

41. TheCalifornian on June 11, 2022 at 9:56 pm

No video for all the potential customers?

42. Ayo DripYt on June 11, 2022 at 9:57 pm

Oooh wow ur from the Bay Area

43. animemoviesandmore on June 11, 2022 at 9:57 pm

weekly vlog please

44. Colin Rosario on June 11, 2022 at 9:58 pm

What’s your Warzone gamertag? Would love to run some games with you. You on XBOX, PS, or PC?

45. G.G fence install & Hardscape on June 11, 2022 at 9:58 pm

Im small business !! Hardscape/ landscaping/ thank you see nice job guys do it !! God blessed…

46. Mechanic Do's and Don'ts and All That Good Stuff on June 11, 2022 at 9:59 pm

What is your opinion on buying a bobcat and rented it out that’s what I was thinking I’m doing I’m a subcontractor for roofing but I wanted something on the side as a hobby what would I need to rent it out is it even worth it

47. Joel Lacourciere on June 11, 2022 at 10:01 pm

Did u stant up on stage at 10x confirms in Miami

48. DoodMang on June 11, 2022 at 10:03 pm

Be thankful im not there i would give yall hell of a competition!!! Shoutout from Ga!! We do alot of the same thing!!! Love these vids!!

49. J. Johnson on June 11, 2022 at 10:04 pm

You spend way too much money in that place for dude act like that because you were recording. I would take my money elsewhere

50. LV-H8 Sun on June 11, 2022 at 10:05 pm