Plant with Me | How To: Grow Flowers From Seeds | D.I.Y. Flower Garden

Plant with Me | How To: Grow Flowers From Seeds | D.I.Y. Flower Garden

Hi Friends!
It’s finally SPRING (although just last weekend, here in Chicago, we were hit with about 5 inches of SNOW!) But this weekend, the sun is out, the birds are chirping and the air is warm again, at least for now! I love working in the garden and creating life and beauty on the outside of our home, not only does it add some curb side appeal, but my son has always loved planting with me AND these beautiful flowers promote bees and butterflies, and all the pollinating in between! =)

Today’s video is all about growing a flower garden from seeds. I have been planting cosmos, zinnias and sunflower seeds for 4 years now and I couldn’t be happier with the results each year. In my opinion, these flowers are effortless, giant beauties, that seem to multiple and spread overnight! These three types of flowers are so inexpensive, easy to care for and once they grow and bloom, they look like a field of stunning wild flowers.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL ABOUT THESE FLOWER SEEDS OR MY PROCESS IN PLANTING, PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT DOWN BELOW (or if you just wanna say HI!) I ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO RESPOND AND AM WILLING TO HELP YOU OUT IN ANYWAY THAT I CAN WITH PLANTING FLOWER SEEDS FOR YOURSELF! =)

I am hoping to have lots of planting videos this summer, but some that you can expect to see on my channel over the next several months include;

1. D.I.Y. Spray Paint Ceramic Flower Pots
2. Starting + Growing a Vegetable Garden
3. Easiest Indoor Plants to Grow + Maintain
4. Easiest Outdoor Flowers to Grow + Maintain | Planting in Pots

Some other videos that you can expect on my channel:
1. Pantry Organization
2. Decorate with Me | Summer Home
3. Home Decor Haul | Summer Home Essentials
4. Furniture Transformation
5. Amazon.com Haul
6. Outdoor Summer Home Haul | Set-Up with Me

Direct Links for cosmos, zinnias and sunflower seeds:

Cosmos:

Zinnias:

Sunflowers:

Check out my other Gardening Videos:

Growing Flower Seeds in Pots:

How To Start A Flower Bed

9 Steps for Starting a Flower Garden:

Thank you for watching this video and supporting my small channel and big dreams! I hope you return to watch a few of my next videos! =)

Follow me on Instagram:
a.cozy.corner

For business inquiries, please email me at:
simplysparkle2344@gmail.com

1. Santa Parkes on June 14, 2022 at 9:07 pm

Dont you water it after planting?

2. Amahoro Y'Imana on June 14, 2022 at 9:10 pm

Hey there. You should show us results. 😊

3. Maria Calzada on June 14, 2022 at 9:13 pm

Too much talking

4. Gardening Made Easy on June 14, 2022 at 9:20 pm

HI! I am about to plant zinnia seeds! I love your channel!

5. Roxy Hays on June 14, 2022 at 9:26 pm

thank you!!!! this helped so much 🙂

6. JoeyG on June 14, 2022 at 9:28 pm

i want to add gardening to mowing and weedwacking. i think it will be highly requested. thanks for the knowledge

7. bia lo on June 14, 2022 at 9:28 pm

Have you tried winter flowers?

8. dara akos on June 14, 2022 at 9:31 pm

Well I can get the little piece of flowers is to

9. Life is messy but I’m Learning as I grow! on June 14, 2022 at 9:36 pm

Your garden is impressive! Your passion and hard work shows. As a gardener & YouTube creator myself I am extremely thankful for any tips and guidance you provide. I hope we can learn from each other as we grow!

10. Redina Sparks on June 14, 2022 at 9:40 pm

Hi neighbor!….I can sympathize with you living in Ohio….we mirror the same type of storms here " spring winter storm"…. I usually start planting around Memorial Day pretty much after the last frost…..I have planted sunflowers,cosmos,& zinnias….enjoyed them all!….looks like you are doing a great job with your flower bed…can’t wait to see how the flowers turns out & excited to see your outdoor garden…. flowers & vegetables!….hope to be doing some yard clean up today where we are expecting temps in the 80’s today….I’m ready for the real spring days to show up & stay!….lol….happy gardening!

11. SuperWoodyboy on June 14, 2022 at 9:40 pm

That has got to be the weirdest shaped flower bed and why is it so deep?…..definately lacking in garden knowledge/….THREE INCHES OF SOIL ON TOP OF THE SEEDS???????….congratulations…you just ruined all the seeds you laid down!

12. L AND L HONEYCOMB HOMESTEAD on June 14, 2022 at 9:41 pm

Hello. I have alot of flower seeds and this is the month of July. Also, in zone 7A in Tennessee. I’m getting everything prepped for next year and I just want to know when will be the best time to plant my seeds for next year’s blooms.. thank you. Great video by the way..

13. Allani Sellers on June 14, 2022 at 9:42 pm

you take to long rambling I just need to know how to plant flowers

14. tracy kean on June 14, 2022 at 9:52 pm

I know this is a year later but why didn’t you use you raised dirt pile as a new flower bed.

15. Diego Barajas on June 14, 2022 at 9:52 pm

At what time did you plant these? By the way great video.

16. Jennifer Rose on June 14, 2022 at 10:00 pm

Omg WAYYY too much talking! I had to skip through the first 10 minutes of just talking cause I am just too impatient for all that so I’m sure I missed a few steps.