How to Grow Your Own Tropical Fruit | GARDEN | Great Home Ideas

How to Grow Your Own Tropical Fruit | GARDEN | Great Home Ideas

Graham Ross visits Fruit Forest Farm, located in Queensland’s Cassowary Coast region, to get a taste of the tropics and learn how to grow tropical fruit at home. Click here to subscribe: https://bit.ly/3hxN7d5

Welcome to Great Home Ideas, where you’ll find inspiring home makeovers, delicious recipes, quick & easy DIY projects, design & gardening ideas, plus hints, tips, how tos and advice on pets, health, tech and more. Check out our channel & subscribe to see more videos like this one every day of the week.

1. Sudipta Manna on June 18, 2022 at 9:48 pm

Love from india

2. Timothy Hoskin on June 18, 2022 at 9:50 pm

Awesome sounds so delicious

3. ☀️Golden Goddess👑 on June 18, 2022 at 9:58 pm

That’s exactly what I’m going to be growing when I buy my own house… tropical fruit

4. Dana G on June 18, 2022 at 9:58 pm

How do they get to bring Fruit back from Overseas and get it passed through Quarantine

5. Marilyn Schmidt on June 18, 2022 at 10:04 pm

I’m eating a homemade cheesecake atm and then this one appeared. What are the odds? I’d love to visit this place one day and will put it on my bucket list!

6. Indika Nimalrathna on June 18, 2022 at 10:06 pm

Where is this farm located? And where to buy the seeds / plants? TIA.

7. Cha' bridget tumusiime on June 18, 2022 at 10:07 pm

Good ! Good ! Good! Good! Beautiful Fruit Fresh Farm 🍐🍏🍎! Am inspired by this Australian rich fruit farm and how they cut n taste each fruit dripping with sweet juices🍉🍊🍋🍈

8. Jam Mendiola Panganiban on June 18, 2022 at 10:08 pm

Watching from Philippines here💙

9. Geriann Roth on June 18, 2022 at 10:11 pm

OMG this video jusr made my day I live on a yropical island Barbados in the West Indies & i am trying to create my own tropical fruit forest on my small plot of land. But so far i only have access to basic tropical fruits like soursop, goldenapple, sugarapple, bajan cherry ,surinam cherry, signapore cherry ,mango , loquat i know all if not most of these fruits in this delicious video can grow here but where do i access those other plants or seeds? Can you offer any suggestions on websites etc?

10. Bill on June 18, 2022 at 10:13 pm

Peter Salleras and his family are awesome

11. Chhorn RaChhong on June 18, 2022 at 10:15 pm

I’m from cambodia.i like durian

12. 0anant0 on June 18, 2022 at 10:24 pm

Wonderful farm — so many amazing fruits! The skin of the purple mangosteen is used to make ‘amsul’/’kokam’ (the skin is sun dried) on the West Coast of India (konkan region) — can be used in lieu of tamarind or fish sauce to add sour taste to the dishes.