1. jenna murphy on June 21, 2022 at 10:02 pm

@StabxWithxPaste I dunno, i’ve definetly seen rusty cans in my day but i have no idea what they are made of lol. And the other thing is i know that you should not put cans or metal in the fridge with your food beuase it leaves something. It can make your food taste "tinny" so i don’t think i’d use cans for that either.

2. jenna murphy on June 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm

I don’t think cans are a good idea, they would rust wouldn’t they?

but really good vid thanks!!

3. Jaime Figueroa on June 21, 2022 at 10:16 pm

Dog in the Pot FTW!!

4. Romana Angersbach on June 21, 2022 at 10:17 pm

Im sure you can build it too guys. Just look for woodprix page

5. Noreen's Kitchen on June 21, 2022 at 10:20 pm

Good job, planting your own herbs! BUT that rosemary will need to be put in one of those larger pots by the end of the summer. Keep it up, gardening is a trial and error proposition. Every year I learn something new. But one thing, why on earth would you throw away the dried up herbs you buy from the store? Hang them from a kitchen twine and use them dried! You pay good money (and lots of it) for dried herbs too. Thanks for sharing. Love your show. Noreen

6. elrabbitsbbq on June 21, 2022 at 10:20 pm

look for blood meal and bone meal to add to the soil to feed your plants it by mirical grow check into it, i use it makes a differnace………good luck !!!

7. Shasta Kennon on June 21, 2022 at 10:24 pm

I made it with woodprix handbooks !

8. White-Fox on June 21, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Great Ideas, I have just one question: When winter comes, then what to do? It would be great to get the plants inside so they don’t die, but you have to give them plenty of sun and the temperature outside would be below zero… Mmmm… I know, maybe you could do a little greenhouse to protect the herbs and have them during those cold winter days.

9. GhanaInMe on June 21, 2022 at 10:26 pm

i have been wanting to start an herb and vegetable garden for forever. i am definitely going to do that this year.

10. thostrup16 on June 21, 2022 at 10:29 pm

@whippet viola? 🙂

11. Anthony – ATS on June 21, 2022 at 10:30 pm

0:55 – Now i know why my Basil died!

can’t wait to plant another herb garden. i had a nice run of mint, cilantro, and Basil – SO CONVENIENT

keep it up guys, i stumbled upon your videos a few days ago, watched all of them and now i’m hooked!

12. A Whole Adult on June 21, 2022 at 10:36 pm

This was a great video and a cool idea for earth day! I never had any luck using old aluminum cans for planting. They’ve always gotten discolored or corroded. I like the idea of using old wooded food crates. Maybe I’ll raid the grocery store’s trash.

13. StabxWithxPaste on June 21, 2022 at 10:46 pm

@thiskidglows aluminum cans do not rust, ever. are you thinking of steel? iron is in steel and iron will oxidize

14. lishun on June 21, 2022 at 10:46 pm

why do we need to prevent the herbs from flowering? does anyone know if it’s possible to keep up a herb garden in a tropical climate? great episode, btw. i’d love to get started on my own herb garden when i find out how feasible it is in a tropical country like mine. =)

15. antonblue11 on June 21, 2022 at 10:50 pm

i love this channel omg so addicteddd

16. Dalia Kinsey on June 21, 2022 at 10:51 pm

Great video – I’ve grown potted tomato plants in my backyard for about 3 summers now – this year I’ve added sweet peppers, jalapenos, and cilantro. Even though gardening can get pretty complicated, it is easy to get started and you learn as you go. Last summer I learned that birds like tomatoes as much as I do. This year I have two adopted cats that are ready to upstage the totally ineffective scarecrow I used last summer.

17. dandylions on June 21, 2022 at 10:53 pm

wow i want to do this. definitely. Great vid! 😀

18. foodparadisetv on June 21, 2022 at 10:56 pm

I love your channel. I’m sure you love good foods too!! View, rate, comment my videos. I’m sure you’ll love them! You are the best!!

19. Shannon Turner on June 21, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Yeah that was great! Planting nice trees is also good?! : P

20. The Unicorn on June 21, 2022 at 11:02 pm

This video is perfect! I’ve been prepping an herb garden & had no idea what other tips to maintain other than the basics. This video was helpful & relevant!