I Have Free Labor in My Vegetable Garden, Honey Bees in the Zucchini Flowers #shorts

Growing Zucchini and Squash in Container Gardening, in Totes and in cardboard boxes. Bees love the flowers, they are fun to watch work, that is they work for me…cheap labor!

1. Sylvia W. on June 21, 2022 at 9:23 pm

At first I was hand pollinating my squash because there was no bees around but then over the past few mornings I saw a couple bees in the flowers so I left them alone. Yesterday I harvested a nice 8 inch squash. Love nature doing its thing 🙂

2. ObiWantzCanolis And Mom Garden Journey on June 21, 2022 at 9:26 pm

Sweet!!

3. Sheena's Garden on June 21, 2022 at 9:45 pm

Excellent

4. Charlie Williams on June 21, 2022 at 9:56 pm

Hello i have a question i just build a 4×5 foot raised bed its 3 foot tall i wanted to know last year I had some beans in 7 to 10 gallon grow bags and they got mosaic virus i was wondering if I could use that potting mix at the bottom of the raised bed to help fill it?

5. Mychelle Seymour, Hey you remember me. on June 21, 2022 at 10:06 pm

I thought this would be a video about the birds eating worms…. 😀 LOL

6. SR K on June 21, 2022 at 10:09 pm

I love bees! 🐝

7. Cheri Cherry on June 21, 2022 at 10:13 pm

I love nature too. Unfortunately my garden is at my moms this year. The bees are next to none. i bought three bee loving plants and put them in the ground near my zucchini and yellow squash plants. The three bee’s love my flowers but they will not go into the squash plant flower. so I have to self pollinate. There is a busy highway at the end of her street, could that be the reason why so few 🐝 bee’s? Thank you so much for this video your garden is beautiful. I have 4 nice size zucchini I picked off the plant, I’m thinking about making a zucchini casserole. The best with your garden too.. I will subscribe if I haven’t already.❤❤

8. Awake Kate on June 21, 2022 at 10:15 pm

I’ve covered my plants with tulle this year due to squash bugs – so I guess I’m hand pollinating.