Herbs That Grow In My 100 Degree Garden – Desert Garden Zone 9b

Herbs That Grow In My 100 Degree Garden – Desert Garden Zone 9b

Herbs That Grow In My 100 Degree Garden – Desert Garden Zone 9b

We are excited to be an affiliate of Mighty Crop. Use promo code “TeamBenson” for 10% off

Check Out Grove

***********************************************************************
If you want to help support Team Benson and our Journey to build our forever Homestead check out our Amazon Wish List

Planting Guide

Check Out our Social Pages
FB-@TeamBensonWines
IG: @TeamBensonWines
Email: myteambenson@gmail.com

If you want to send us something we love seeds!!!
2320 E Baseline Rd Suite 148-277
Phoenix, AZ 85042

#HowTo #ArizonaGarden #Monsoon

1. Tiny Texas Garden on June 23, 2022 at 10:04 pm

How am I just now finding your channel?! Your garden looks amazing! New subscriber from north Texas zone 8a. 💜

2. Suzanne Weary on June 23, 2022 at 10:05 pm

I need to move some things around. I was worried about my lemon balm, but now I see what I need to do. Thanks!

3. Theyorkshirelas on June 23, 2022 at 10:10 pm

Totally garden unrelated, but I think you are so beautiful and I love to watch your videos. I’m in the UK so have opposite challenges!!

4. Echols2009 on June 23, 2022 at 10:16 pm

I must need to put my lemon balm under a cover. It’s become a gnat hotel.

5. Ms Shirley OG Gardener on June 23, 2022 at 10:19 pm

Love all the herbs growing tips. Stay hydrated and don’t forget sunblock, very important .

6. Donna Lynch on June 23, 2022 at 10:21 pm

Great info. I live in Phoenix. My Greek thyme, stevia, parsley, oregano, lemon balm, and sage are all huge and growing great. I do use shade cloth.

7. Denise Scull on June 23, 2022 at 10:21 pm

So glad to find your channel! I live in the Dallas area, not so hot as you, but still in the 100’s many days in summer. Love your ideas and thanks for sharing!

8. Mary ASDoss on June 23, 2022 at 10:26 pm

Hi Tiffany! FRAAAAAANK!!! 🦎💚❣️Your little raised bed for your herbs is so cool! Did y’all make it or buy it? Also the boxes that your growing greek thyme and lemon balm in, are they lined with plastic or anything?

9. Cynthia Hall on June 23, 2022 at 10:27 pm

I didn’t know about the fresh versus dried health benefits. Thanks for sharing. Love your garden vids 💕💕

10. strohme53 on June 23, 2022 at 10:33 pm

Thanks!

11. Donna Lynch on June 23, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Great info. I’m in Phoenix also. My lemon balm, oregano, Greek thyme, stevia, sage and parsley are all growing huge! I do have a shade cloth over them.

12. Whippoorwill Holler on June 23, 2022 at 10:35 pm

Your a sweetheart, I Love my herbs too, so good for you , the smells and taste of all the different herbs just makes me feel good , I dry so many herbs for the winter, I make mint teas, love them, keep up the good work , your proof you can grow so much in small area in very hot weather! God Bless

13. Daily Mum on June 23, 2022 at 10:39 pm

Wow 😮 your garden is looking good 😊. And the herbs are coming along really well. Your yard must be smelling really good by now💕

14. Essayons Family Garden on June 23, 2022 at 10:40 pm

Really great information on growing herbs in harsher conditions.

15. 1spicytomato on June 23, 2022 at 10:40 pm

I am happy with my herbs
    Started increasing them this season
    I was saying to a friend in order to use them like those chef on tv
    Have to have alot
    So I started more seeds and propagate some
    Except parsley 300 plants sprouted even in sidewalk cracks LoL

16. Cynthia Hoffman on June 23, 2022 at 10:46 pm

On top of herbs growing, we all use to live on what we all now call weed’s and some people spraying horrible things on them to get rid of them. We all need to relearn them all over again.
    It has definitely gotten hot this month. LOL!!
    Some of the herbs that are having trouble in growing outside, then maybe inside the house during the most trying time for them might be best. That kitchen herbal garden. 😉😁

17. Survival Garden 2022 on June 23, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Yay for hot weather plants!

18. Michelle C on June 23, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Thanks for the encouragement! My new AZ garden is teaching me so much!

19. Daily Mum on June 23, 2022 at 10:52 pm

20. June Ramirez on June 23, 2022 at 10:53 pm

I am also growing most of the herbs you are growing. I’m not growing stevia. I am in zone 9b low AZ desert. So far I haven’t put any thing under shade cloth. They mostly get morning and early afternoon sun. I love all my lizards also. They are everywhere doing their bug eating jobs.

21. dragonfly neb on June 23, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Thank you trying to learn more about herbs.

22. Jake Jensen on June 23, 2022 at 10:55 pm

👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿👍👍🏿👍🏾👍🏽👍🏼👍🏻

23. Deb & Jack Garden Adventures on June 23, 2022 at 10:56 pm

great info

24. Nancy Meggelin on June 23, 2022 at 10:57 pm

I have happy rosemary and basil also in NLV, NV. Getting my real shade cover up this weekend.

25. Karen Sterling on June 23, 2022 at 11:03 pm

Thanks for all of your wonderful garden shares Tiffany. I’m struggling to keep two stevia plants alive; one is gone and the other is struggling. I’ve been trying desperately to save it but to no avail. I guess I’ll try again in the fall.
    Also, the thyme. I thought if I grew them in a shady area they’d be fine. I guess I’ll be trying the different varieties to see which one(s) thrives in my garden.
    Thanks again for sharing and keep cool in that heat. Happy gardening 🌿🌸🦋🦎

26. Breathe on June 23, 2022 at 11:04 pm

I am in a condo but I have a raised garden at my daughters house which is only about five minutes away. This morning I went onto my patio and realized it was time to move my herbs into my garden because the sun is just getting too darn hot. Even my basil wasn’t like in the heat on the patio. So I just finished transplanting and everybody looks much happier and hopefully they can spread their little roots out and keep growing and keeping healthy. I’m in Tucson foothills.