5 Steps to ORCHARD Planning | FRUIT TREE Success

5 Steps to ORCHARD Planning | FRUIT TREE Success

Planning to get an orchard started? Or maybe some trees around your house? This video will help you think through the 5 primary steps toward a successful fruit tree journey.
~
Growing trees and fruit is no joke but there are ways to avoid the big hurdles and much of that avoiding can be accomplished by simply PLANNING.
~
I hope these 5 steps help you. Stick with me and you’ll see these orchards actually going in! Many exciting plantings coming SOON.
~
Blessings
~ Benj aka Gardenguy

1. Tri-5 Club on June 24, 2022 at 10:12 pm

Dude you’re pretty awesome, I subscribed to your channel because of this video. I look forward to viewing all your videos.

2. Anfield Agenda Africa on June 24, 2022 at 10:12 pm

Worth watching my Bro.

3. rebecca tabor on June 24, 2022 at 10:12 pm

Hi, to replant onions as sets cut all the old rings that are bigger than the root off, if there are more than one shoot cut in between them straight through the root. they should regrow at least for green onions and seed you may get another bulb

4. Emma Morrow on June 24, 2022 at 10:16 pm

More about guildes (sp?) and intercropping, please! Edibles, obviously 😁

5. LadyDragon on June 24, 2022 at 10:17 pm

I have planted Onions that way & it worked. I have a challenge for you. After your tomato plants get going, Take the suckers off at about say 12 inch’s long. Brake some off & put them in water to see what they will do. Will you get a new plant or will it die? Have Kids try it. to see what happens.

6. Kathrine Kerns on June 24, 2022 at 10:18 pm

I live in Indianapolis. We still have snow here. This information is good for whatever region you live in. Good information.

7. Hummingbird Hollow Farm on June 24, 2022 at 10:28 pm

Thanks for the videos! We have 2 Apple trees we planted last year and i plan on adding some more fruit trees and bushes this year. Thanks for all this information it definitely helps!

8. Joe Crowder on June 24, 2022 at 10:29 pm

Is this a good time to transplant a very mature grape vine and trellis ? My neighbor wants to get rid of his .

9. northwestborn on June 24, 2022 at 10:43 pm

Definitely plant those onions! Super curious about food scrap gardening… Also perhaps for a future video: What are your thoughts on food forests? Would you ever build one?

10. Pam Pilgrim on June 24, 2022 at 10:47 pm

Hi, Benj! This next week looks like a good time for designing with all the rainy days we are going to have. I live about forty miles east of Justin and Rebekah in Rutherfordton, NC.

11. Ange Wi on June 24, 2022 at 10:50 pm

Water

12. rebecca tabor on June 24, 2022 at 10:55 pm

I love your videos keep up the good work. I’d like to hear more about microclimate. I just bought a North slope hill with lots of trees as my mini homestead. Wish me luck

13. Edwin Saldanha on June 24, 2022 at 10:56 pm

A lot of good info. Thank you.

In between you haven’t got the chickens for your garden. You did mention in your past video that you will get some chickens.

And you already have dogs, two ducks πŸ¦† πŸ¦† would be nice too. My advise is is not to have sheeps. They eat a lot.. And always eating leaves. But hey I love the meat. So let’s make two sheeps to ur bucket list too only to be slaughtered and cooked. 😜😜

But thank you for taking your time and making videos for us. It’s learning, it’s music is soothing, it’s no hush – bush fighting like many movies. But it’s simple earth stewarding. On top Giggles, Jonah, Alec and Ethan with their teen brains make it more fun and entertaining. Thank you and God bless you all.

In between I read one of your channel viewer and follower of your YouTube channel lives close to Justin and Rebekah’ house. She plans to start rainy season garden. You should visit her. She has mentioned in her comment her whereabouts. Please visit. And bless her house 🏑. And go with all, Giggles, Jonah, Alec and Ethan. And put a video for us to watch. It will be really sweet if you do.!!

14. Katherine Kinnaird on June 24, 2022 at 10:59 pm

Good information. I learn something new each video. Thanks and God bless you all.

15. Ange Wi on June 24, 2022 at 11:01 pm

Music was subtle enough today. Thank you!