Tour of Gardener's Supply Company // Garden Answer

Tour of Gardener's Supply Company // Garden Answer

Huge thank you to Gardener’s Supply for bringing us out and showing us around! We had such a great time! 😀

Succulents – https://kit.com/gardenanswer/succulents
Favorite Tools – https://kit.com/gardenanswer/favorite-garden-tools
Favorite Soils – https://kit.com/gardenanswer/favorite-soils
Video Gear We Use – https://kit.com/gardenanswer/video-gear-we-use

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gardenanswer
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/gardenanswer
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/gardenanswer
Email: contact@gardenanswer.com

Send Mail To – 580 S Oregon St, Ontario, Oregon 97914

Brands we partner with:

1. Blue Girl on June 27, 2022 at 10:30 pm

What a story! Many years ago, I received and ordered some items from the Gardeners Supply catalog that are still used today, like some gloves and the collapsible bin that you use. It must be a wonderful company to work for and I noticed at the beginning of this video that it is employee owned! Vermont must be a beautiful state, and Oregon also. I am so thankful for finding your site and enjoy all your videos. I garden vicariously through you.

2. Grant Salazar on June 27, 2022 at 10:31 pm

Thank you for sharing this with us. Gardeners supply really seems like a great place to work as well as to buy gardening supplies. I am going to look them up now.

3. محمد الجوهر السلمان on June 27, 2022 at 10:34 pm

you noat andr astian to riytaing me to fiaml bsiyd hwos me

4. Team Kaushik 19 on June 27, 2022 at 10:39 pm

And my age only 17 years

5. Anastacia Tisdale on June 27, 2022 at 10:39 pm

Now I want to move to Vermont just so I can work there (and of course shop there lol)

6. Sarena Altman on June 27, 2022 at 10:40 pm

Wow this makes me feel better, I was really wanting to order a very expensive arbor from them but was so scared about if the quality was good or not.

7. Aaron Martinez on June 27, 2022 at 10:40 pm

Dislike the video only bcuz we don’t have one where I live. Im so jealous. 😍

8. jsthedley7 on June 27, 2022 at 10:43 pm

After watching this video, I need to visit this area this summer. Road trip!!

9. Lois Saylor on June 27, 2022 at 10:44 pm

You look different, can’t put my finger on it.

10. Leighton Shehan on June 27, 2022 at 10:44 pm

You won’t see this because it’s an older video but we have a similar place called bush and vine here in clover, sc.

11. Cinderellen on June 27, 2022 at 10:46 pm

💜💜

12. Lauren Lange on June 27, 2022 at 10:47 pm

Oh man, what an amazing, touching history!!! I really wish we had places like that here. So beautiful!!

13. CindyLou82 Kingdom on June 27, 2022 at 10:48 pm

I really enjoyed the back story on Gardener’s Supply and the area. Beautiful! Thank you.

14. G Norman on June 27, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Awesome company!

15. Rita McKenna-Cohen on June 27, 2022 at 10:48 pm

I had no idea Gardeners supply was in VT! I will have to plan a visit.

16. Tinnu on June 27, 2022 at 10:48 pm

Pure Respect 😊👍👌million salutes

17. cmiller974 on June 27, 2022 at 10:51 pm

Awesome!

18. Susan Horn on June 27, 2022 at 10:51 pm

You are so eloquent, Laura! Thanks for this wonderful tour.

19. Barbara Cole on June 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

I have visited their website before was very impressed but, not as impressive as the nursery… wished there was something like that in my area.

20. ACL Paintings on June 27, 2022 at 10:52 pm

I love gardening. No one can teach me what to do… very nice. keep posting

21. Lisa Donnelly on June 27, 2022 at 10:55 pm

Amazing !!! Everything sounds and looks SO cool ⭐⭐⭐⭐ Great video guys

22. Carrie Smith on June 27, 2022 at 10:57 pm

Great video…great company…thank you for informing us on Garden Supply Company! I will be ordering from them, knowing how much they give back and what their mission is!

23. Elena Simon on June 27, 2022 at 10:58 pm

Now I get Laura’s vision.

24. Grace Reeves on June 27, 2022 at 10:58 pm

I totally loved that they had a refreshment stand and places to sit outside to just take it all in.

25. Lauren Grynowicki on June 27, 2022 at 11:01 pm

I would watch the 2 hour video of a detailed in depth tour =] I wanted to see the plants

26. Hye Archuleta on June 27, 2022 at 11:01 pm

I just found this on YouTube Just done watching and even after two years I like to add, they still have the a best customer service!!

27. Ibis333 on June 27, 2022 at 11:03 pm

They ought to have a distribution centre in Canada.

28. Cindy England on June 27, 2022 at 11:04 pm

Oh my gosh it was so good 😍

29. Mitch Hobock on June 27, 2022 at 11:04 pm

Thank you. That was very interesting

30. MrStangdawg on June 27, 2022 at 11:05 pm

I’d go broke shopping there lol

31. Arcelia Cody on June 27, 2022 at 11:06 pm

Laura, heavenly thanks to you and ur husband for the awesome job! Wish you can make video no. 2 and more. YES! I learn a lot from watching it. Interesting. I had a thought and am planning on executing it. I will show this garden supply company to boost my plan. It’s very good for the community and my promoting the healthy eating. AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME sharing!

32. Rubab Badar on June 27, 2022 at 11:07 pm

Our world is going to be much more Greener. Thanks to People like you .
    World has a promise to be happier than before. Great job.

33. wilfred dawi on June 27, 2022 at 11:09 pm

Youn should have your own TV show . You are the Rachael Ray of Gardening .

34. D R on June 27, 2022 at 11:09 pm

Really cool – gives me a better appreciation for them💚

35. Linda Healy on June 27, 2022 at 11:11 pm

Thanks!

36. Jill J on June 27, 2022 at 11:12 pm

Incredible history! Thanks for sharing!

37. Linda K on June 27, 2022 at 11:12 pm

I’m glad this video came up again. I really enjoyed watching and learning. My only question would be "why aren’t they located nearer to my home in California?" Darn! Of course if they were I would be like this man I heard at one of our garden nurseries here recently. When he was asked if he wanted his receipt. He said, "no, I don’t want to know how much I spend on my garden!" I can understand that.

38. Cerita Mr. Zank on June 27, 2022 at 11:13 pm

Lovely garden

39. Rose Mary on June 27, 2022 at 11:13 pm

Isn’t it neat how they kicked the Native Americans off their land and then the so-called founder saw the potential to make money and give nothing back to the natives, Awww!!! so sweet.

40. Jennifer Andrews on June 27, 2022 at 11:15 pm

I live in Burlington and this is my favorite gardening center! I also get my compost from the Intervale each year, it’s just a few minutes from my house! Wish I could have met you when you were here 🙂

41. Creatively, Candace- Flower Farm on June 27, 2022 at 11:15 pm

Wow, this seems like an awesome place to work. My company treats all of its employees like robots & only recognizes the small mistakes people makes. It’s really sad becauae weve lost so many great, hard working people because of it!

42. Arcelia Cody on June 27, 2022 at 11:16 pm

This is also an excellent way for individuals to promote healthy mind away from the corona crises. LOVE AND PEACE TO EVERYONE!!

43. Nancy Deis on June 27, 2022 at 11:17 pm

I know this is an older video but the company farm idea reminded me of the community gardens my city has . They use empty lots mostly in the ‘hood’ as it is called ….the poorer neighborhoods. They plant them they ask for assistance from the community members and then people are encouraged to take what they can use and the rest is given to the food bank.

44. Joline Cosman on June 27, 2022 at 11:18 pm

I so hope you enjoyed the sights and scenery of my home, Burlington, Vermont!! I love Gardeners Supply! I love their stone arches, of which there are quite a few! I also hope you got to a lakefront area. Our lake is huge!

45. LISA B. on June 27, 2022 at 11:18 pm

So beautiful, you could probably spend endless hours just walking around and admiring the beauty of it all. I’ve ordered from this online store and it was nice to see just how it operates, and was very inspiring. Makes you want to pull up a bench, grab a fresh lemonade and just take it all in……………..

46. joann ford on June 27, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Awesome to see all that you do for your workers and the community It is so nice to also hear Laura from. GARDEN ANSWER do a video of all your properties . I live in Western Washington on Whidbey Island and there isn’t much of a garden center here. We only have one that is Called The Green House and Florist. We have a Home Depot Center. Thanks for sharing your beautiful area.

47. Sue Knee on June 27, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Such an interesting tour and I love Gardner’s supply .

48. Creatively, Candace- Flower Farm on June 27, 2022 at 11:27 pm

Seeing this makes me want to buy their products instead of the less expensive products from other companies JUST because the way they treat their employees and other things they do!

49. Kim Gurley on June 27, 2022 at 11:28 pm

This video is nearly 3 years old, and I’m just NOW seeing it, lol! I LOVE G.S! I have many of their products, and love them all! My extended family comes from Vermont, and I spent many childhood summers, with my cousins, playing in the fields of my grandparent’s farm in Norwich, VT. I’m so proud to be able to support this wonderful company! What a great company!

50. Carol Rose on June 27, 2022 at 11:28 pm

This made my day! I’ve only recently learned of Gardner’s Supply and this video was perfect to help me understand so many aspects of their work. Thank you so much! Will keep buying from them and hope to visit there sometime.