5 Tips To Starting A Container Garden- Watch Before You Start Yours

5 Tips To Starting A Container Garden- Watch Before You Start Yours

5 Tips To Starting A Container Garden

We are excited to be an affiliate of Mighty Crop. Use promo code “TeamBenson” for 10% off

Check Out Grove

***********************************************************************
If you want to help support Team Benson and our Journey to build our forever Homestead check out our Amazon Wish List

Planting Guide

Check Out our Social Pages
FB-@TeamBensonWines
IG: @TeamBensonWines
Email: myteambenson@gmail.com

If you want to send us something we love seeds!!!
2320 E Baseline Rd Suite 148-277
Phoenix, AZ 85042

#HowTo #GardenTips #ContainerGarden

1. David Kidd on July 5, 2022 at 10:52 pm

❤️

2. Echols2009 on July 5, 2022 at 10:53 pm

Great tips.

3. Gmama Growz on July 5, 2022 at 10:53 pm

Thanks for sharing your container gardening tips 🤩

4. Velvet Bell on July 5, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Awesome tips 💜

5. Bryn Perry on July 5, 2022 at 10:54 pm

Really love this video, I’ll be looking for some raised beds, pots, things like that over the next few days to get started with my garden at a new location so these tips and thoughts are super helpful at the moment

6. Irene's Garden & More on July 5, 2022 at 10:57 pm

🌼👍🏼😘 Great tips👍🏼🌽🌻🫑 Thanks for sharing !🌺🌼😘🌽🍎

7. Life is messy but I’m Learning as I grow! on July 5, 2022 at 11:04 pm

Your garden looks amazing! I can see you put a lot of hard work into it and it really shows in your plants. I wanted to get out in my garden today and plant some cucumbers but it was our first 90+ degree day of the year and I just could not handle the heat. I just love to garden but I still have a lot I want to learn. I make garden videos too. I hope we can learn more from each other as we grow our gardens! 🌺🌻🐝🌸🌼🍅🫑👨‍🌾☀️🐇

8. Athena's Body on July 5, 2022 at 11:15 pm

The mightycrop spacer is really cool!

9. Kim Montenegro on July 5, 2022 at 11:17 pm

I garden in the high desert. Love having an early spring by overwintering everything inside. Only dilemma currently is when my hyacinths are in full bloom and the odor permeates the house 🤪

10. Dianna Barbee on July 5, 2022 at 11:17 pm

Excellent tips!! Thanks for sharing….$ tree is amazing!

11. Cynthia Hall on July 5, 2022 at 11:20 pm

Some great ideas. Wow

12. Missy Grando on July 5, 2022 at 11:28 pm

The mulberry is looking healthy again.

13. Mindy Pereda on July 5, 2022 at 11:29 pm

Great video Tiffany! I’m adding some pots and grow bags this year to the garden!😁

14. Martha Hernandez on July 5, 2022 at 11:31 pm

Thank u for sharing. I love your garden and ideas.

15. Tiah Lerose on July 5, 2022 at 11:32 pm

I love your garden. So many great ideas thank you

16. 99thMonkey Resonance on July 5, 2022 at 11:33 pm

My personal fave cherry tomatoes is Gardeners Delight. For multiple reasons but the biggest being- it’s indeterminate.
    (Which, ultimately means.. when you go to prune your tomato plant, those "suckers" DONT. THROW. THEM. AWAY.
    Plant them up! 10x’s the tomatoes!)

Gardeners Delight, is a Vining variety, but you can allow it to grow up, then allow it to grow back towards the floor, or wrap it around an entrance way/arch!
    I usually put mine, around my doorway so they grow over & onward- [I allow for 2, 1 gallon pots, one on each side of my doorway, for the opposite plant, to "re-root" once it reaches the other side.]

..and THIS- I have noticed, has made a HUGE difference in the taste, prolific growth from the "rooting pot" onward!

17. uppanadam74 on July 5, 2022 at 11:35 pm

So ummm…apparently I’m moving!! All that hard work in the garden…gone!! :-(!!

18. Niara Hamilton on July 5, 2022 at 11:37 pm

Very helpful thank you!

19. Aileen Bell on July 5, 2022 at 11:41 pm

I absolutely love these tips! I have fibromyalgia, which means that caring for/creating/maintaining huge beds is very difficult for me. But pots can easily be moved into more comfortable positions for me (thank goodness for my teenaged son) which makes it much more possible for me to grow things. I am testing out using grow bags right now. Thank you for your sweet presence and for your inspiration!

20. zonagardengal on July 5, 2022 at 11:41 pm

I always enjoy your videos. 🤩

21. Aveya C mix tv on July 5, 2022 at 11:43 pm

Fantastic, thank you for sharing friend, love it 😍

22. Laura Lu on July 5, 2022 at 11:46 pm

Thank you for the motivation to keep going. I’m also in AZ (west of Phx) and finding it difficult to figure out the best spots for things, etc. If you need video ideas, I’d love a video about the dollar tree stackable planter (what to grow, how to plant, how to water). I bought a bunch after watching another video of yours and are totally overwhelmed trying to figure out how go plant it and keep those plants thriving.

23. Mrs. L. on July 5, 2022 at 11:48 pm

Thanks for sharing, the mighty crop gadget can work for me as well as a few other tips you shared. Be blessed.