Useful Garden Tools Rundown of My Favorites ASMR! Felco, Corona, Fiskars, Zero-G, Lowes & Home Depot

We all have our favorite tools that we use on a regular basis. Whether it be in the kitchen, or the garden. In this video I go over the most frequently used tools in my garden. Whether your a new gardener or a seasoned gardener, your likely to come across a tool you’ve never seen before. Also, do you have a new gardener in your life that you would like to help get started, or find a gift for? This list should help. I hope that by sharing my list, you will find something that can be of use to you, or someone you know. Let me know in the comments below if you have a tool, or a few that make your garden chores easier. Lets share our recommendations below.
Thanks for watching! – Steph
#zone6garden #garden #gardentools

If you liked this video please give it a thumbs up. If your enjoying my content, and want to continue following along, please subscribe and click the bell so you never miss a new video! Thanks so much for being here, and for your support!

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hookedandro…
Email: HookedandRooted@gmail.com

Amazon Links for Items referenced in Video:

zero-G 4001-100 Garden Hose, 5/8″ x 100′, Gray

zero-G 4001-50 Lightweight, Ultra Flexible, Durable, Kink-Free Garden Hose, 5/8-Inch by 50-Feet,Black

Garden Kneeler and Seat, Foldable Garden Stool Heavy Duty Gardening Bench for Kneeling and Sitting to Prevent Knee & Back Pain

Gorilla Grip Original Premium Thick Kneeling Pad

25 foot hose:

Orbit Max 8-Pattern Nozzle

Melnor RelaxGrip 1-Pattern Shower Wand

Home Depot Links:

Gentle Rain Shower Head Watering Wand

1. Open Hearts on July 21, 2022 at 11:09 pm

Thank you for sharing! πŸ₯°
    My favourite garden tool is my Roo apron. I love being able to put tools in the pocket, weeds or harvest in the pouch, and it keeps my clothes clean! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

2. meghan marshall on July 21, 2022 at 11:11 pm

I have the same orbits sprayers and love them.

3. Shelly Osborn on July 21, 2022 at 11:13 pm

Just found your channel – I found this video educational and I like your style- new subscriber here! My garden favorites: garden cart (similar to gorilla cart), Fiskar hard bottom pop up bag, Felco 2s, hand trowel, kneeler pad, Tub Trugs, and my newest fav- my Hoselink! Game changer. 2nd year and no issues yet. Love seeing what everyone else recommends. I’m in West Michigan zone 5b so looks like we have a lot of the same plants. Happy Gardening!

4. Jennifer C on July 21, 2022 at 11:18 pm

Felcos, shovel, edger, but most of all…? My Tool Cat. It has a bucket in front for me to haul boulders, mulch and many plants at a time. The back has a dumping bed that I haul around my tools in and all my trash from plantings mulching.

5. Maria Costa on July 21, 2022 at 11:21 pm

Great video ❀️

6. Quail Hollow 7 on July 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

I have and love most of the same tools, except that serrated edger! I love that idea. Those hoses have been a game changer for me. I also am addicted to the hose connectors that the Hoselink company makes. You don’t have to use their hose – they make exchanging sprinklers or adding another length of hose or switching to my watering wand a breeze. Far superior to any other quick connect. I also have them set up so I can control the water flow with them so I don’t have to go to my faucets. Keep up the great work! Love your teaching and sharing style. β€οΈπŸŒΈπŸŒΌπŸ’

7. MsRoRo on July 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Steph, I’m new to your channel. Great info as always. I have the same hose and sprayer as you. My game changer garden item is my gorilla cart. I load it up and pull it all over my yard and I have my tools with me. My friend named my cart Dexter.

8. Kathleen Gray on July 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

One of my favorite gardening tools is my 3 pocket black half apron so I can carry my phone, pruners, alcohol, snips, glasses and gloves with me. I used to lay something down then had to retrace my steps to find it.

9. meghan marshall on July 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Felco2, auger

10. Cathy Fleming on July 21, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Just found you today.. good job… I’ll keep watching…

11. Kathy H. on July 21, 2022 at 11:26 pm

Steph, I discovered your lovely videos about 2+ months ago, and they have sparked my interest in introducing some color and foliage to my townhouse patio, which is screen-enclosed. I’ve never had time for "gardening" or tending flowers, etc., but now that I’m retired, I’d like to develop a hobby. Because of your videos, I enjoy going to Lowes and HD, and trying to identify the plants and florals. This tools video is extremely helpful, and my next purchase will be a cultivator! Looking forward to maybe growing tomatoes and peppers in containers in the early spring. Too hot here in Zone 10 (South Florida 🌴) to start now. Many thanks for the time you take to bring your followers these very informative videos! πŸŒΊπŸŒΏπŸŒΈπŸ€πŸ’–

12. lainyjane on July 21, 2022 at 11:27 pm

couldn’t be without my gorilla wagon. pneumatic wheels, tilt bed, over 10 yrs old. like new. hauled you name it a ton. do not leave outside the shell will weaken eventually from uvrays. i have zero hose (best by far) but in overpriced covered winder. uv rays again ;( traded in my 5 gal hd orange bucket for a black one at walmart, $1 cheaper top.

13. Chris Olson on July 21, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Steph you need a hose link too! It is a whole new world and your hose rewinds with no effort! Thank you for sharing this video 🌺🌺🌺🌺

14. Dixie Hedrick on July 21, 2022 at 11:30 pm

i love my root slayer shovel it is my go to shovel

15. Rosie Singleton on July 21, 2022 at 11:33 pm

Hi Steph – new subbie here – I just became a garden lover this past fall. I’ve planted several perennials, bushes & annuals this spring and still at it with roses ! I have many garden Utubers to thank for my enthusiasm, and I’m now adding you also. I find you very informative & a pleasure to listen to πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»

16. northerngail038 on July 21, 2022 at 11:33 pm

I have an English "dibbler" that ‘s excellent for planting small bulbs and seedlings. Bought it several years ago marked down at Whole Foods.

17. Katie Byerly on July 21, 2022 at 11:33 pm

Love this video. Found your channel this morning and I’m back for more. Thanks for getting precisely to the point with no extra rambling!! (Who has time for all that?) I think your channel will blow up in no time! ❀️

18. Khine Khine on July 21, 2022 at 11:34 pm

When you guys do sod removal, how many inches of sod you cut out? It looks so nice and thin. Great job. Liked your video.

19. Sandra Penn on July 21, 2022 at 11:34 pm

Great information thanks for sharing

20. Snappy R on July 21, 2022 at 11:35 pm

In my opinion I think your channel has the potential to grow into one of the top garden channels – keep doing video’s Steph, your gardens are spectacular!

21. stevemontalvo8 on July 21, 2022 at 11:35 pm

Enjoyed your informative video. One of my favorite garden tools is the Scuffle Hoe. I bought it at Home Depot and it’s great for weeding! I highly suggest it as it makes weeding less of a hassle and saves time.

22. Jasmine Louise Farrall on July 21, 2022 at 11:36 pm

I love my personal garden tools and your background in the vegetable patch is looking amazing Steph πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

23. Michelle France on July 21, 2022 at 11:36 pm

Just recently bought the Hori hori knife definitely a must have!

24. Mary Campbell on July 21, 2022 at 11:37 pm

Awesome thanks for sharing

25. Yesid Tac on July 21, 2022 at 11:41 pm

Muy buen video vlog

26. Debbie Rodriguez on July 21, 2022 at 11:42 pm

Hello! I have & use most of your favorite tools as well. Because of health issues I use the kneeler that you can flip around & sit on. But, I’m looking for recommendations on how everybody is carrying their kneeler & a large handful of tools around their garden. I find the cloth tool organizers that these kneelers come with to not work well for me. Any ideas?

27. Miranda Simmons on July 21, 2022 at 11:43 pm

Great list! I have most of those too! πŸ’š I like how you explained the specific features that make you like one over another! I would also highly recommend the pop up basket, but I found it worth the extra money to get a hard bottomed one. I actually bought the soft first and then upgraded. I recently found you and have subscribed. Keep up the great content!

28. Lisa F on July 21, 2022 at 11:43 pm

Enjoying your videos. Cute thumbnail on this one πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

29. Kristy Whited on July 21, 2022 at 11:46 pm

I already have two shovels that I use a lot, but I love those extra large leverage foot "steps"….I may have to go shop and upgrade my tool shed! Great video.

30. Lorraine Courtney on July 21, 2022 at 11:47 pm

Felco 2 😁

31. Simply Bloom on July 21, 2022 at 11:49 pm

Congrats on your channel growing so quickly! I remember just a short time ago when I first found you that you had around 500 subscribers! That’s a really interesting hose! I should look into that, I have 200 feet of hoses connected together and it gets really heavy trying to drag that around. I want to add a few more water hydrants in but just wasn’t in the budget for this year so thus the very long hose! I want to get a nice pair of Felco pruners but I have a bad habit of misplacing pruners and am worried I will loose them, but maybe for that price I will be better about keeping track of them! I want one of those pop up bags! I normally just use 5 gallon buckets and I feel like they’re not big enough so then I just made piles of weeds all over the yard until I go back and pick them up. Great video!

32. Jane Bentrott on July 21, 2022 at 11:53 pm

Because of knee issues (and age), I use my garden kneeler and seat a lot and it is invaluable for me! Enjoyed seeing your favorite tools!

33. Fabric and Flowers on July 21, 2022 at 11:53 pm

Boy do we need a new hose but wasn’t sure what durable and kink free brand to go with. Is this hose the type that expands with water?

34. J Hadz on July 21, 2022 at 11:54 pm

Excellent! Thank you!

35. Urchinsushi on July 21, 2022 at 11:56 pm

Hi there πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ƒ I am a new subscriber, great channel!!! Thank you for the tool recommendations, wonderful topic. I’ve invested in a couple of new tools this past month that have really leveled me up as a gardener. The first is RAINPOINT WiFi water timer – my drip irrigation is now controlled by an app! This has been super handy and convenient during this heat wave esp for my row of newly planted hydrangeas. The app is very easy to use – manual on and off, timers, and planned irrigation schedules. The second purchase is my 130 ft GIRAFFE RETRACTABLE HOSE in NEW LIGHT GRAY to reach my garden beds in both my front AND back yard. Game changer! Bought both on amazon, and also purchased the 2 yr extended warranty to protect my purchase on the hose after the manufacturers 2 yr warranty is up.

36. Christine D on July 21, 2022 at 11:56 pm

My favorite tools are a Japanese weeding sickle/hand hoe and the Root Slayer perennial shovel. I also love the gorilla cart and the pop up garden bag with the hard bottom. I’m looking for a good long handle watering wand so I am happy you mentioned your favorite in this video! Thanks for sharing.

37. Stephanie Stewart on July 21, 2022 at 11:58 pm

Root slayer shovel has been a game changer for me.

38. Cristi Dirks on July 21, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Fiskars has a pop up leaf and debris bag that has a hard bottom. I’ve had the soft bottom but it got a hole in it. Also, the hard bottom makes it easy to drag along the lawn when it gets heavier with debris.

39. Kristy Whited on July 22, 2022 at 12:03 am

LOL! I paused the video because I thought one of my cats was crying. Nope. Apparently that was happening at your end. πŸ˜€

40. Khine Khine on July 22, 2022 at 12:04 am

Pls recommend a long lasting pathway solar lights or even regular electric lights. Thank you