1. Joyce Hennequin on July 24, 2022 at 11:48 pm

Hi Greta ๐Ÿ™‹ lm with you all the way when it comes to frozen green beans…no no no thankyou no matter how l try NO.You know what lm giving you a big pat on the back because you have one hell of a lot of veg growing and it’s looking really very good ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œlike you oh do l love my chard,l grow it every year and it never ever let’s me down.oh got to go lol ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿ’•

2. Lisa Grieve on July 24, 2022 at 11:50 pm

Eight ball zuc

3. Digwell Greenfingers on July 24, 2022 at 11:50 pm

Brilliant Greta! I still splash in puddles – if I ever grow up let me know!
    I love your raised beds, especially after seeing them being made – so productive for your short(er) growing season!

4. Life In Newfoundland on July 24, 2022 at 11:54 pm

Love your garden bed! Excited to have one although my space is limited.

5. POLY LIVING on July 24, 2022 at 11:58 pm

Hi Greta๐Ÿ‘‹ My daughter n I have a balcony in town weโ€™re hoping to grow some cabbage on. Do u have a video for amateurs looking to grow cabbage in pots?

6. Prairie Plantgirl on July 24, 2022 at 11:58 pm

That is one determined squash growing in the potatoes.

7. What We Do on July 24, 2022 at 11:59 pm

You sure have lots growing there! I always enjoy looking at gardens where lots of things are growing here there and everywhere, I canโ€™t do it in my garden it has to be beds of one thing (is that my German half?). Those whales are cool! I remember reading some time ago that the northern cod are making a big come back, I have been waiting for that for a long time! The shrimp fisherman arenโ€™t to pleased with the return of the cod as apparently itโ€™s one species or the other! Your garden is looking great!

Klaus

8. What I grow, NL allotment on July 24, 2022 at 11:59 pm

Hello Greta
    I believe your garden is doing better than last year. Even the sweet potato survived. Hopefully your cheeky prince will give you some fruit. Slug and throw, yay.
    no garden centers? Do you have a nursery?
    Have a great week, take care Joyce ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿ€

9. Go green with Jyothi on July 25, 2022 at 12:01 am

Nice veggie farm

10. Suffolk Susie on July 25, 2022 at 12:21 am

Everything looks great, i hope your corn catches up. I always admire your garden bed design.

11. EcoCentric Homestead on July 25, 2022 at 12:24 am

Looking good! Now that we’ve had a good rain, things will grow crazy in August.
    Interesting thing about organic gardening is the food plants you find volunteering in the most unexpected places

12. TrollForge / TrollFarm on July 25, 2022 at 12:28 am

Don’t drop those purple pods on the ground… It’s not xmas yet so no one is asking for Peas on earth… ๐Ÿ˜‰

13. Life In Newfoundland on July 25, 2022 at 12:28 am

Love your garden!

14. Terry King's Allotment Gardening On A Budget on July 25, 2022 at 12:35 am

Hello Greta, it does surprise me how quickly your growing spaces establish themselves even though you have some things that aren’t doing well, but we all have things that are not going well this season.

โ™ป๏ธHappy gardening, Terry King.

15. Old Redding Farm on July 25, 2022 at 12:37 am

I love love the look of your raised garden beds!

16. Wayne Jordan on July 25, 2022 at 12:37 am

You have a beautiful garden ๐Ÿชด

17. Geeky Gardens on July 25, 2022 at 12:38 am

Everything looks so happy! You are really getting the hang of your area. Thanks for the quick glimpse of the whale! You live in an amazing place!
    And that harvest is going to make some good eating.

18. Lisa Harrowing on July 25, 2022 at 12:42 am

Gorgeous and bountiful you definitely have green thumbs take care thank you for sharing x

19. Diana Sims on July 25, 2022 at 12:43 am

Donโ€™t all your plants do well ๐Ÿ˜Šall different sorts growing happy next to each other๐Ÿค— Not many people can say โ€œthat noise you can hear is wales ๐Ÿณ๐ŸŒธ