Late Spring Tropical Garden – Record Rainfall Lawn Mowed

Late Spring Tropical Garden – Record Rainfall Lawn Mowed

✿ Help Real Life Fruitopia Grow ✿
▶ Like, comment and share this video. It means a lot to me.
▶ Subscribe to the channel for more free updates.
Don’t forget to enable your notifications so that you don’t miss any uploads. It’s the little bell icon besides the channel name once you subscribe.
__

✿ LET’S CONNECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA
▶ Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/reallifefruitopia

Be sure to follow our other inspiring channel: @Real Life Adventures https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWcAv-oHnbAkiUm-G6HfUeQ

1. Urban Bounty on July 28, 2022 at 11:22 pm

Awesome tour. It felt like the tropics

2. Alyssa’s Tropical Fruit Trees on July 28, 2022 at 11:28 pm

You eat all yourself last time only one mango from the tree🥭

3. neverlostforwords on July 28, 2022 at 11:29 pm

Graham Ross from Better Homes and Gardens and the Garden Clinic show on 2GB radio station says that to get citrus trees that aren’t fruiting to produce fruit, prune them heavily then feed them like crazy immediately afterward. He recommends Neutrog’s Gyganic product. You might have tried this prune-and-feed solution already, but just in case, I thought I’d mention it. Your mango tree has beautiful mango flowers – worth growing for the flowers alone. Good luck with the rain. Your garden seems to love it.

4. 223cw on July 28, 2022 at 11:29 pm

Yep, definitely wait until winter when it’s dormant to pull out the tropical peach, it will suffer during the hot summer while dealing with transplant shock. I’ve never seen that variety, it’s very ornamental, would make a great potted plant.

5. lyonheart84 exotic fruit growing on July 28, 2022 at 11:30 pm

Yes I’ve read often that kumquats are shy to flower again in some situations, I have no idea why but its the only one of my citrus that doesn’t seem to produce flowers, the rest flower on and off all year 🙄🙄

6. Alyssa’s Tropical Fruit Trees on July 28, 2022 at 11:35 pm

Your Glenn mango super beautiful and very stunning 🤩
    Wish you get 50 of fruit so kim get to try this time😁😁

7. Sydney Fruit Gardening on July 28, 2022 at 11:52 pm

Good update, everything looking good. I’m looking at getting some guavas, have a few questions for you!. I found the pink flesh ones to not be very sweet. Which ones do you find sweetest or more flavoursome? Also they’ll be going in a west facing location, are they ok with handling harsh sun? Thanks!!

8. HF TL on July 29, 2022 at 12:05 am

I wouldnt cut the papaya or it might stress it, its cool you got one through, I hope it finally fruits for you!

9. Feed Yourself with Doug in the suburbs. on July 29, 2022 at 12:06 am

I hope that dwarf torpedo is bisexual, my two ones from Daley’s were males and replaced them with srilankan reds that turned out to be males. Three years effort for diddly squat.

10. Muhidur Rahman on July 29, 2022 at 12:12 am

Very nice as always to see your videos. Very clear detailing information. About your mango plants . If you think you have problem with mango plants in Melbourne nothing compare to me . I have mango and citrus plants growing in the UK. Outside. With some care. From my experience you should try with seedlings. Works for me. Buy a mango from your market eat it then sow the seed in some compost and put it in a warm place to germinate and thats it.

11. HF TL on July 29, 2022 at 12:15 am

In the meantime if you are keen behind the purple guava you could plant a fast growing acacia tree or something that fixes nitrogen, which will block the view sooner, provide fertilizer and encourage the guava to grow twice as fast, it has beautiful flowers that attract pollinators early in late winter, and you can chop and drop it for mulch constantly until it eventually dies, and you put it around the guava