Why I Have an Indoor Garden and Why You Should As Well

Trimming Peppers: https://youtu.be/vo1lLp8SA-8

MTN GroStation Developed by Christopher Brandsdal: https://youtu.be/zOy603jJE24

2″ Netpot: https://amzn.to/3s0K7xz
Nutrients: https://amzn.to/3GUYxnf
CalMag: https://amzn.to/3BxQs6D
CALiMAGic: https://amzn.to/3s2C1Vk

Some Amazon links are affiliated links. It cost you nothing extra, but will help out this channel alot if you decide to buy from the links. Thank you for your support!

1. Napoleon GARDENING FARMING TV on August 4, 2022 at 12:23 am

Experimentation in the Garden is good! Thanks for the inspiration. Happy Gardening !

2. Jesse James on August 4, 2022 at 12:25 am

Thanks for sharing about the mental health aspect. It’s incredibly uplifting, and one of the main benefits I share when speaking to perspective growers. ๐Ÿ‘Œ big love, man ๐Ÿ’š

3. Nestor Beltran on August 4, 2022 at 12:25 am

You are so right about plants lifting your spirit!!!

4. Anjani Devi on August 4, 2022 at 12:26 am

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ โ€ฆ beautiful โ€ฆ ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

5. OVER THE NEVER on August 4, 2022 at 12:29 am

IndoorโœŒ๏ธgrow on

6. Tyler Jones on August 4, 2022 at 12:30 am

Nice indoor pepper plants! I started some Jaboticaba fruit seeds indoors. I think they could be great houseplants, that fruit in 5 gallon pot.

7. Go To on August 4, 2022 at 12:33 am

How do you go electricity cost wise with all your lights? Or it is no big deal.

8. Blue Balls on August 4, 2022 at 12:37 am

โœ”

9. Susan Granger on August 4, 2022 at 12:40 am

Thank you – we just had a big salad from out hydrophobic garden.

10. E B on August 4, 2022 at 12:41 am

Hey Khang, what camera are you using for your timelapse?

11. cavjer123 on August 4, 2022 at 12:42 am

Dude I wanna grow your KS White Thai so badly but just can’t get them in the UK

12. Youngy on August 4, 2022 at 12:47 am

Hi khang was wondering if your room you grow your peppers in is totally dark when your lights are off. Do you have the lights on in the day and off in the evening?

13. DoodahGurl on August 4, 2022 at 12:49 am

I LOVE your new creation the Starrling! I love how fat the pods are and clustered together like that. They look awesome! Hope you stabilize it soon and will pass out seeds in a couple of years. ๐Ÿ™‚

14. Random guy on the internet on August 4, 2022 at 12:50 am

I grow in my garage over winter. Its heated and I have some VHO and LEDs. I try to keep the temperature around 50 so that our citrus and mangos have a mild dormancy period to simulate their native regions. I start seedlings inside the house and keep a heat mat under the tomatoes and pepper seedlings, and also my overwinter plants so I still get some pods. Our lowest day has been about 25, and our highd have still been in the 60s and 70s most days so it stays warm enough outside for the brassicas and root crops.

15. quailson on August 4, 2022 at 12:51 am

Do you have any grow lights in particular youโ€™d recommend? Iโ€™ve been thinking about starting an indoor herb garden for the winter but Iโ€™m getting a lost in all the choices.

16. North West Chilli Heads. NWCH on August 4, 2022 at 12:52 am

When starting pepper seeds indoor for an early start i usually have my lights on 24hrs a day to help speed up germination. What ligh cycle would you suggest? And am i streesing the seeds/seedlings doing this?

17. akeel hashim on August 4, 2022 at 12:53 am

Hi,i just start watching your vedios and lots of good information i get from you thank you very mutch ,i will try to grow Okra as well in indoor tent.thanks again ๐Ÿ™‚

18. Reinhart XIV on August 4, 2022 at 12:57 am

Hey Khang, I have 6 diy hydroponic grow towers(One tower can fit 51 plants) and I’m interested in trying to grow some peppers with them. Since you seem very knowledgeable about peppers in general, could you recommend a variety to grow? I have a couple of criteria though.
    1. They should be pretty compact. 2. They should be self-pollinating. 3. I mostly enjoy sweet peppers, sweeter and juicier the better. I might put in a couple of spicy peppers though, just for fun.
    Thanks!

19. Brenda Smiley on August 4, 2022 at 12:58 am

Thanks man for sharing this! Life and growing things bring me great joy! We all need that. There is so much hope in plants.โ˜ฎ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐ŸŒพ๐ŸŒฑ

20. Jason Reviews TECH on August 4, 2022 at 1:02 am

oh man so many fruits of chilis

21. Ralph Quaglia on August 4, 2022 at 1:02 am

Hi Khang. I just started growing peppers in a DWC/Drip bucket. Grew like gangbusters, but now the peppers have developed light brown soft spots on them. Any idea if this is blossom end rot, and how to fix?

22. Thyseer Backyard Garden on August 4, 2022 at 1:03 am

How do you get your wife to allow you to have bunch of plants indoors? Mine wouldn’t go for that ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

23. GtJr Grows It Alaska on August 4, 2022 at 1:03 am

Great video

24. Christopher Ramey on August 4, 2022 at 1:10 am

How can I get some KS cherry tomato seeds?? And have you tried the Riesentraube cherry tomato??

25. MaXx0r on August 4, 2022 at 1:11 am

Hey Khang, please fix your cable of the timelapse camera. The cable tearing on the socket of the cam will break the socket soon.

But as always, thank you for your great content!

26. md64 on August 4, 2022 at 1:11 am

No Khang, YOU lift my spirits

27. Raszagal on August 4, 2022 at 1:12 am

Thanks for another awesome (and inspiring) video. Always amazed by your mini (and slightly larger) hydroponic plants. They are all more flowers/pods than leaves ๐Ÿฅฐ

28. Barbara Fritchie on August 4, 2022 at 1:13 am

Thanks for sharing.

29. Happy G on August 4, 2022 at 1:15 am

*I only discovered your channel this year, my dear friend KHANG STARR, but it is by far one of the best gardening channels out there! You have definitely rekindled the flames many people for a return to the ground, please don’t stop gardening, keep up the content, bravooo, GO GO GOOOO*

30. OVER THE NEVER on August 4, 2022 at 1:15 am

Thank you , great channel !
    Exactly want I needed ๐Ÿ‘

31. David Gray on August 4, 2022 at 1:16 am

I got an aerogarden for Christmas!